PDA

View Full Version : so i listened to clients..

Shawn
04-15-2006, 03:36 AM
for the first time today since like.. i got over it (about a month after the leak) and realized.. god damn... I really hate that album. I've been listening to fused together a lot over the last month, and thought I'd throw clients in... bad idea.

matt_silenced
04-15-2006, 06:34 AM
how could you not like clients....what is so wrong with it.
its heavy, it sounds like the red chord....i dont understand??

The Holocaust
04-15-2006, 01:38 PM
for the first time today since like.. i got over it (about a month after the leak) and realized.. god damn... I really hate that album. I've been listening to fused together a lot over the last month, and thought I'd throw clients in... bad idea.

i was kinda let down by clients, seeing as it's way different from fused together, but it grew on me. ah well, to each his own

elMao
04-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Clients > Fused
i wouldn't say that, but it is a solid cd (that i love).

Dog years
04-15-2006, 02:08 PM
I think it's amazing. but I can see why you would be let down like that

vdub69
04-16-2006, 03:12 AM

Just listen to it and it will grow on you man.. Everyone bitches and moans, but to me, they just took one aspect of their playing and just used it full out.. It's still a pretty good fucking aspect if you ask me man.. Like a train through a pigeon was a sick song on fused!

The Holocaust
04-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Clients > Fused

No way.

Ichiban
04-16-2006, 12:20 PM
I didn't like the album AT ALL at first, mainly due to the production (Guy's vocals certainly aren't the same). But its grown on me a lot. Still techy like FTIRD and still fun.

matt_silenced
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
just a question - do you ever really like a cd and start reading up on the band and shit, see some live vids, maybe see them live and then really start likeing the band itself... so no matter what they put out , you like. (even if it is a little different)

UpperDecker
04-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Clients is definitely not better than Fused but i still really enjoy it. Guy's vocals are so relentless and there's some really good guitar work. My favorite parts of the album are the breakdown in Antman, the part in Upperdecker where everything goes quiet and then just explodes. Favorite lyric on Clients: "If there's God, where is he now? If there's God where was he then". Good stuff.

The Blenderfist
04-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Clients was such a heavy ass album, i had n oproblem with anything on there, Gunface showed how badass of a guitarist he really is, Brads drums sounded great, and Guy's vox sound like 20 times bette rnow than they did on Fused..........now dont get me wrong i think Fused is the better record, but i would never say Clients suck

AntŠos
04-23-2006, 04:50 PM

And this warrants its own thread because...?

DeathIsIn...
04-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Clients > Fused

likexchoking
04-26-2006, 12:58 AM
I got clients, also... And while it's still full of energy and technicality, there was something missing to me. I also prefer Fused Together in Revolving Doors.
Unforgettable, and in my opinion, unbeatable album.

RE3
04-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Clients > Fused
^yeah

pale666
05-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Fused together is fucking brutal. It whips Clients as far as brutalness goes.

playitfaster
05-04-2006, 12:31 AM
clients has so many catchy parts. its an all around solid album. i do agree fused together is slightly better though.

seijuromitsurugi
05-04-2006, 11:31 AM
i'm gonna have to say i like clients more...

HAMMERSMASHEDFACEcs
05-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I know a lot of people who say fused is better than clients but i disagree. the vocals and riffs progressed a lot form fused to clients ...the song clients is my fav song. staying true to the short grindcore formula and the absolutely hellishly delivered line "THESE ARE MY PEOPLE" gives me chills every time. while fused is defenitely a great album....clients does NOT suck.

Maga
05-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi there! 'Clients' is an excellent album, it has speed, aggressiveness and power that you need and expect. It sounds mature and elaborated, more than the previous record.

Rustyknifehandthing
07-01-2006, 05:13 PM
there isn't any high pitched stuff (or at least not alot) on clients, and fused is more techy, but they're great releases, both of them, in my mind.

Azhi Dahaka
07-11-2006, 08:46 PM
favorite lyric is "If there's God, where is he now? If there's God where was he then". Good stuff.

aww, what about "If your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle"

Definetely the best line ever!! :D