PDA

View Full Version : The Red Chord Interview (6-2-07)

ThrashMagazine
06-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Thrash Magazine interviewed Brad and Mike at the palladium in MA. Check it out below.

Also, don't forget to sign up for our free ipod giveaway!!!!

http://www.thrashmag.com

Let us know what you think. Expect the pictures coming soon!

GravesOfTheFathers
06-10-2007, 07:58 PM
terrible location, sounds like you're in the middle of a fucking airport...on the tarmac. good interview otherwise, but a pain in the ass to listen to.

ThrashMagazine
06-10-2007, 09:35 PM
ya, we were cramped on time, and the guys figured outside would be better than indoors during warmups with bands practicing etc etc....Hopefully, along the road we will get better locations at venues. However, with my previous site, the only place I ever had a problem was at the palladium, so I don't know if we can ever fix that. Unless I go to the show at like noon, and im way to lazy to do that :) Thanks though for the kind words other than the sound.

Dog years
06-10-2007, 09:35 PM
why is it off youtube?

GravesOfTheFathers
06-11-2007, 07:02 AM
yeah I had to download it...but since I would sell my left nut for any information about the new album, that really wasn't a problem... by the way my first post seems kind of asshole-ish in retrospect, I really liked the questions and interviewing style, it was casual but definitely got at some good details for TRC fans. Perhaps I'm ignorant but I had no idea Mike was such a big Death fan, which is pretty cool.

ThrashMagazine
06-11-2007, 10:00 PM
ya sorry guys the youtube thing is in the process of getting uploaded in two parts (you tube doesnt like videos over 10 minutes). It should be ready tomorrow though. Part one is already on the page now...thanks for the kind words, you werent being a dick either...the audio is something unfortunately we are aware of.

ThrashMagazine
06-17-2007, 10:04 PM
http://www.thrashmag.com/interviews-content.aspx?id=75 - both part 1 and 2 are posted on the link above, so you can download it or view it via you tube screens,