PDA

View Full Version : Bands wanted for Damn & Blast vol.3 compilation

Tom Grindethic
10-23-2007, 09:23 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff300/tomgrindethic/DBv3.gif (mailto:tom@grindethic.co.uk?subject=Damn+Blast vol.3)

paulrawnerve
10-24-2007, 10:13 AM
when is the closing date for this?
The newest Reth recording is virtually done and we'd more than likely be up for putting a track on this.

Tom Grindethic
10-24-2007, 11:21 AM
when is the closing date for this?
The newest Reth recording is virtually done and we'd more than likely be up for putting a track on this.

I've set the deadline for submissions as end of december but I need a definite yes or no asap because we're almost fully booked after the 1st day of announcing it! Just let me know roughly what your running time is and if you definitely want to go for it.

Cheers!

Excrementor
10-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I'll speak with the ladies from Cruciamentum, but we might have some new stuff done in time. I'll be able to give a definite yes/no in a week or two if that's ok?

Tom Grindethic
10-25-2007, 05:53 AM
I'll speak with the ladies from Cruciamentum, but we might have some new stuff done in time. I'll be able to give a definite yes/no in a week or two if that's ok?

It'll probably be fully booked by then but if you think its a fairly good chance then I'll reserve you a slot. Just let me know when you can.

The Baron
10-25-2007, 06:57 AM
wack a corpsing track on it

cheers

Surt
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
you should be getting an email from Saudi imminently hopefully.

Tom Grindethic
10-29-2007, 08:23 AM
The comp is now fully booked so no more submissions please. In fact we had such a good response that we're actually doing 2 volumes at the same time! I'll put up the final track listings at a later stage because I'm still waiting for confirmation from a couple of bands. Cheers to everyone who got in touch.

paulrawnerve
10-29-2007, 10:57 AM
blimey, done good with that :-)
right, i've just asked the lad producing the cd and he reckons in 5 weeks the whole thing will be done, so that's reet enough for time yeah?
i'll see if i can get the track we'd want on there mixed first and sent over to you, it won't be more than 3 minutes, we've only got 1 song that long anyway.

Tom Grindethic
10-29-2007, 11:29 AM
blimey, done good with that :-)
right, i've just asked the lad producing the cd and he reckons in 5 weeks the whole thing will be done, so that's reet enough for time yeah?
i'll see if i can get the track we'd want on there mixed first and sent over to you, it won't be more than 3 minutes, we've only got 1 song that long anyway.

No probs. Great show at the weekend by the way! Along with Ingested you guys were the highlight for me. Your vocalist has a crazy range! Looking forward to the new recording. Hope its as brutal as your live sound.

Tom Grindethic
10-29-2007, 01:31 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff300/tomgrindethic/DB3.gif
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff300/tomgrindethic/DB4.gif

paulrawnerve
10-30-2007, 08:51 AM
No probs. Great show at the weekend by the way! Along with Ingested you guys were the highlight for me. Your vocalist has a crazy range! Looking forward to the new recording. Hope its as brutal as your live sound.

aha, nice one cheers, glad you caught the set.
yeah, he's got sickening vocal chords that fella :-) i always think his face is gonna burst during practice and gigs.
the unmixed instrumental stuff i've heard of the recording is even heavier than live, and crisp as fuck, the guy producing the cd won't let me hear it until it's finished though now!! bastard!

Tom Grindethic
11-01-2007, 07:46 AM
If anyone's sent an email or an audio file to my tom@grindethic.co.uk or beer@grindethic.co.uk address it may not have been received.

I've got on to the people who host our website but in the meantime, if you've sent me something and haven't got a reply can you resend it to tomgrindethic@btinternet.com

Cheers!

Dan VTH
12-17-2007, 06:31 PM
If anyone's sent an email or an audio file to my tom@grindethic.co.uk or beer@grindethic.co.uk address it may not have been received.

I've got on to the people who host our website but in the meantime, if you've sent me something and haven't got a reply can you resend it to tomgrindethic@btinternet.com

Cheers!

i emailed the Visions through hate track to you last night did it come through or do i need to send it again?

Tom Grindethic
12-18-2007, 07:52 AM
i emailed the Visions through hate track to you last night did it come through or do i need to send it again?

Yeah, got it cheers. Cool stuff.

pooptastik
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Tom, check your email!!!

paulrawnerve
01-02-2008, 11:27 AM
hey up tom, how goes it. did you get the stuffz from me?

Tom Grindethic
01-02-2008, 01:58 PM
hey up tom, how goes it. did you get the stuffz from me?

Yeah, cheers. The cd sounds amazing! Are you planning on releasing this officially or is it just intending as a promo?

paulrawnerve
01-03-2008, 06:02 AM
intentions to release it properly, it's the first properly done Reth CD really, the others served as demos. there's a couple labels showing interest and we've had one offer, we're just gonna see what a few other people reckon now we've sent more out. although, to be honest, it's as much a recording to try and get word around, get some more gigs, maybe a tour support and some festivals, we've already got 3 songs nearly done for the next one.
glad you're into it though sir.

Nökkvi
01-03-2008, 06:50 PM
What's the status on this Tom?

Tom Grindethic
01-04-2008, 04:45 AM
What's the status on this Tom?

How's it going mate, I actually tried to email you yesterday so I don't know if you received that or not. I've sent you a Private Message with the same info.

We're still waiting for a few bands to send payment/final tracks but hopefully we'll have all the material ready in a few weeks.

paulrawnerve
01-04-2008, 11:00 AM
can't wait to hear the finished one, what bands you definitely got on it so far? or is that classified information at the moment? :-)

Tom Grindethic
01-04-2008, 12:38 PM
can't wait to hear the finished one, what bands you definitely got on it so far? or is that classified information at the moment? :-)

I'll post up the tracklistings when I've got all the final tracks back. Only a few remaining now.

Cognitive Defeat
01-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Any progress?

Dan VTH
01-31-2008, 03:48 PM
any news on whats going on with this yet man has everyone paid up?

Tom Grindethic
02-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Still waiting for a couple more stragglers but I'm going to crack the whip now.

Cognitive Defeat
02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Still waiting for a couple more stragglers but I'm going to crack the whip now.

Kick some ass!

(you did get our payment yeah? hehe :emot-roll)

VINCENT DEATHCULT
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks Tom for the opportunity. Italy is more proud to be a part of this compilation