PDA

View Full Version : Did Motograter break up?

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:29 PM
I saw the rumor before. Last night at the show, Twisted Method and Motograter said it was their last show for the tour. The singer from grater was talking like they were done for good though. During their last songs people from Twisted Method and this Japanese band that was there came on stage to jam. It was a good show.

Alexz0r
11-21-2004, 11:30 PM
i think its that 2 of their members left and they don't have enough finacial support due to the fact that they were paying for most of the touring and they jsut didn't have enough money to stay on the tour.

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Alexz0r
i think its that 2 of their members left and they don't have enough finacial support due to the fact that they were paying for most of the touring and they jsut didn't have enough money to stay on the tour.

That suxxs. Last night was pretty cool. I hadnt really heard their stuff, but they put on a good show. Lots of energy. It was badass when the guys from TM and the other band came out. Oh, and for Fuck The Police, people from all the bands went on stage too. It was sweet.

ANamelessNumber6
11-21-2004, 11:35 PM
That would suck if they did break up. The only time I saw them was at Ozzfest and they only got to play one song, because they took so damn long to set up.

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by ANamelessNumber6
That would suck if they did break up. The only time I saw them was at Ozzfest and they only got to play one song, because they took so damn long to set up.

I didnt know what was going on when they didnt have their paint on.

Kill The Scene
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Motograter sucks hard.

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Kill The Scene
Motograter sucks hard.

Your input is not related to this thread and therefore discarded.

Kill The Scene
11-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Goldfoot
Your input is not related to this thread and therefore discarded.

This thread is about Motograter. The name Motograter was in my sentance. So therfore it is not discarded. Fact: Motograter sucks.

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:57 PM
The thread is about their status as a band, not ability. Your opinion is not a fact,.

Kill The Scene
11-21-2004, 11:58 PM
The thread is about their status as a band, not ability. Your opinion is not a fact,.

No no my friend. It's a fact.

Goldfoot
11-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Kill The Scene
No no my friend. It's a fact.

I knew you werent gonna listen to me. Im not trying anymore.

Alan
11-21-2004, 11:59 PM
THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE OF AN ARGUMENT!

:D

Kill The Scene
11-22-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Alan
THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE OF AN ARGUMENT!

:D

Do it. The name Motograter should never be mentioned on this board due to a huge amount of ass suckary.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:05 AM
I only delete threads when I'm either bored, drunk, or when it's repeating another thread. None of those apply right now. Sorry chief.

KEEP FIGHTING!

Kill The Scene
11-22-2004, 12:06 AM
I only delete threads when I'm either bored, drunk, or when it's repeating another thread. None of those apply right now. Sorry chief.

KEEP FIGHTING!

:(

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Im not going to keep fighting when theres people like you two who insist opinions can be fact.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Im not going to keep fighting when theres people like you two who insist opinions can be fact.

When did I insist the opinion was a fact? Hahahaha. Dude, you suck.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:14 AM

In the "Speak your mind without getting shit." Thread. I said I hate it when people express their opinion as fact. Namely, that a band sucks. The band name that comes to mind from then is Adema. I may not like Adema, and I dont think they are very good at all either, but I think a person cant say that they suck as a definite fact.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:15 AM
I think Adema sucks. So?

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:17 AM
I think Adema sucks. So?

Oh I dont like them either except like two songs. My point was, from what I gathered, in that thread, you were saying as a fact that they suck. Thats what KTS is doing here.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:18 AM
What are you talking about? If I think a band sucks, then that's all it is. Could I probably gather up enough support as to why they suck to make it appear like fact? Probably. But, that's what life, argument, and debate is all about. Asserting something, and supporting it in such a way to make it appear as fact.

Kill The Scene
11-22-2004, 12:19 AM
I think Adema sucks. So?

Yea but that is also a fact.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:21 AM
What are you talking about? If I think a band sucks, then that's all it is. Could I probably gather up enough support as to why they suck to make it appear like fact? Probably. But, that's what life, argument, and debate is all about. Asserting something, and supporting it in such a way to make it appear as fact.

I was just explaining to you why I included you in my statement.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:22 AM
I was just explaining to you why I included you in my statement.

That was after you included me, chief.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:23 AM
That was after you included me, chief.

Yeah, you asked that question after I said "you two." I was just telling why you were included.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah, you asked that question after I said "you two." I was just telling why you were included.

Because of something in another thread? What?

Kill The Scene
11-22-2004, 12:24 AM
HEY HEY HEY

Both of you knock it off before you both go into time out. Now, lets just all agree that Motograter sucks ass(yes it's a fact) and go about our lives. Ok? Super.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Because of something in another thread? What?

Forget it. I dont know how better to explain it.

Alan
11-22-2004, 12:39 AM
You're a weird ass kid.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 12:40 AM
You're a weird ass kid.

So Ive been told.

MetalFreak
11-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Back on topic, if anyone cares. They were two members short on this tour b/c they had to stay home for financial reasons. Their record label is not supporting them too much right now, and they basically put this tour on, and their last headlining tour this past summer, by themselves, and it became impossible for them to continue for financial reasons. That and there was some shit that went on between them and Dope that may have led to the decision. They are taking a break after this tour to concentrate on side projects (Ghost Machine, Synthetic Delusion, Crooked), and they say that they will be back, but that is still up in the air I think.

Goldfoot
11-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by MetalFreak
Back on topic, if anyone cares. They were two members short on this tour b/c they had to stay home for financial reasons. Their record label is not supporting them too much right now, and they basically put this tour on, and their last headlining tour this past summer, by themselves, and it became impossible for them to continue for financial reasons. That and there was some shit that went on between them and Dope that may have led to the decision. They are taking a break after this tour to concentrate on side projects (Ghost Machine, Synthetic Delusion, Crooked), and they say that they will be back, but that is still up in the air I think.

I read that financial bit on their site, but it seems they ended their part of the tour early. I just wanted to get stuff straight and I think I do. Btw, thanks for trying to help.

Kill The Scene
11-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by MetalFreak

Man I was listening to crooked 4 years ago. They were called NMSO4 though. They aren't that bad of a band. Haven't heard them in ALONG time though.

bilionair republican
11-22-2004, 01:54 AM
BOOOO! This thread sucks, and thats a fact!

MetalFreak
11-22-2004, 02:23 AM
I read that financial bit on their site, but it seems they ended their part of the tour early. I just wanted to get stuff straight and I think I do. Btw, thanks for trying to help.

No problem. I'm sure they'll have an update in the next few days when they all get back home.

xcourtneyx
11-22-2004, 03:09 AM
nope, they arent breaking up. just financial issues.