SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Brutal Bands (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   ABYSMAL TORMENT - "Epoch Of Methodic Carnage" (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=106966)

Brutal Bands 02-13-2006 11:26 PM

ABYSMAL TORMENT - "Epoch Of Methodic Carnage"

http://www.brutalbands.net/images/atpackagedeal.jpg

ABYSMAL TORMENT - "Epoch Of Methodic Carnage" - Now Available!

The amazing second studio release from Malta's sickest up and coming death grind act ABYSMAL TORMENT will be officially released on February 28, 2006 through Brutal Bands. Produced and engineered by David Vella at Temple Studios, over 42 minutes in length with 12 page booklet and cover art by the extremely talented Tony Khoel, this is a must have release for all fans of brutal death grind.

Track Listing (with sample mp3):
01. Relapse Into Sickness
02. Addicted To Smothered Throats
03. Flayed Dismembered And Feasted Upon
04. Wretched Stagnant Blood
05. Befouled With Zest
06. Epoch Of Methodic Carnage.mp3
07. Death Bound Conundrum
08. Lurid Iniquity
09. Battered Into Nothingness
10. Gradification Through Castration

Through Brutal Bands, we are now shipping taking and shipping orders once again on the ultimate Abysmal Torment package deal - the full length CD, a full color shirt (sizes XXL, XL, L, M, and S), a full color 13" x 17" poster, and 2 logo stickers, all packaged together for only $28 !!! Order now as shirt sizes are limited and these will sell out again!

And to promote their new release, expect to see ABYSMAL TORMENT on their first US tour in July 2006 with Neuraxis, Beneath The Massacre, and Victimas.

BreedingtheSpawn 02-14-2006 11:23 AM

I need to order this package sometime soon. Hopefully next week.

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-14-2006 02:20 PM

I'm ordering this next week too. When I get my money.

ChAAPY 02-16-2006 12:45 AM

All I can say is if you liked their EP, then your gonna LOVE this. There are some awesome fuckin breakdowns on this CD.

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-16-2006 01:11 AM

Great to hear ChAAPY. I'm really looking forward to this one.

JohnnyJihad 02-23-2006 12:10 AM

This album is a huge win.

Brutal Bands 02-23-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyJihad
This album is a huge win.

Cool man - did you get just the CD or did you get the package deal? Anyways, glad to hear you like it!

Cloaca 02-24-2006 03:45 AM

I've had the CD for about a week now - It fucking canes! Nothing special if you know what I mean, just solid brutal shit with riffs that are just damn good. Songs flow really well and the two cunts on the mics are sick.

JohnnyJihad 02-24-2006 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brutal Bands
Cool man - did you get just the CD or did you get the package deal? Anyways, glad to hear you like it!

I ordered the cd and the BD dvd recently. You've probably shipped 'em by now.

I'd definitely buy the package bit but I stay away from gorey shirts. :emot-part

The album is very good though, I'm impressed.

Relapse into sickness.. haha, that first growl.. and the intro.. done perfectly.

NotIncin 02-24-2006 04:26 PM

I got the disc last night- I remembered them sounding different. I really dig Epoch, my only complaint is that the guitar sounds to bass-y and you get that low woo woo sound alot. But the musicianship and the music is tight. Some sick as riffs too.

NotIncin 03-02-2006 05:10 PM

Some sick as hell drumming on that disc too!

Count Healy 03-14-2006 06:20 PM

This album got me into this band. Its awesome

Brutal Bands 05-14-2006 10:38 AM

Just letting everyone know that we're ordering more Abysmal Torment - "Epoch Of Methodic Carnage" shirts tomorrow! So we should have these along with package deals back in stock in a few weeks.

Brutal Bands 05-15-2006 03:05 PM

We've updated our online store and these shirts and package deals are available again. Pre-orders on these will ship out on or before June 6th. All other items ordered with these shirts and package deals will ship out right away.

Order these now as shirt sizes are limited (we've included size S this time also) and these will sell out again!

Brutal Bands 05-31-2006 04:22 PM

This package deal and shirts are now available once again! All pre-orders are being shipped out right away.

Sickeffusion 06-17-2006 06:57 AM

Fucking great Cd....I like it a lot, fucking brutal musick

EchoesOfDecimation 06-18-2006 10:00 AM

This cd is definitley really good. Another quality release from Brutal Bands. Im gonna go order one of those shirts now.

Fuck 07-08-2006 08:04 PM

I already got ripped off buying the shirt and CD already. Fuck.

Brutal Bands 07-10-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuck
I already got ripped off buying the shirt and CD already. Fuck.

Can you please explain? Did you order this from Brutal Bands and didn't receive it? Please let me know right away!

Fuck 07-11-2006 03:02 AM

Haha, no!! Sorry for being vague.

I already ordered an AT shirt and the CD seperately. It would have saved money if I had bought it in this package. =P

metalgearX3 07-18-2006 12:55 AM

This is a great cd! Sick ass drumming and the duel vocals is a nice touch. Beheaded needs to take a back seat!

Defleshuary 08-22-2006 02:16 PM

I enjoy Beheaded more than Abysmal Torment. Don't get me wrong though, this new Abysmal is fucking incredible. I love both bands A LOT.

Hackgore 09-12-2006 05:11 PM

heres a review of the new ABysmal Torment by me in
german and english
a bit late but the better later then never.

btw: someone else did the english translation.

Mat_GorerottedAbuser 09-28-2006 05:29 PM

guys!
i cant find the package deal for the new abysmal torment merch.. is it still available to buy or am i goin to have to buy the new shirt and album seperatly? im ready and willing to order 2 package deals of devourment and abysmal torment... about $50 of stuff!!! please reply. thanks

Brutal Bands 09-29-2006 03:45 AM

Well, I would try going to www.brutalbands.net - I bet you'll find both package deals there.

Mat_GorerottedAbuser 09-29-2006 06:14 AM

i visited your site, clicked on e-store, clicked on BB Package deals.. and there you go.. no AT package deals for the new merch....
so is it still available man? :repost:

Brutal Bands 09-29-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat_GorerottedAbuser
i visited your site, clicked on e-store, clicked on BB Package deals.. and there you go.. no AT package deals for the new merch....
so is it still available man? :repost:

Hey sorry about that. I had responded last night after having a few to drink - :bonk: and wasn't thinking. The "Epoch Of Methodic Carnage" CDs are currenly not in stock, and neither are the package deals. But both will be back in stock later in October. Sorry for the confusion on this.

Mat_GorerottedAbuser 09-29-2006 02:24 PM

cheers for clearing it up. as soon as the package deal is back up im placing an order...

Hackgore 09-29-2006 07:15 PM

I hope the shirts are in stock. just ordered one.

Brutal Bands 09-30-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hackgore
I hope the shirts are in stock. just ordered one.

Yes, the shirts are in stock. How did you place this order - by mailorder?