SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Arsis (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Just bought a new Arsis CD and the case is cracked and broken (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=141391)

Matthew11 11-02-2006 12:41 AM

Just bought a new Arsis CD and the case is cracked and broken
 
Hey,

I just got back from the Arsis show, got all 3 of Arsis' cd's and am enjoying them, but the Diamond for Disease case is cracked and broken, and the CD doesn't stay in place. Is there a way I can mail it to you guys and exchange it for a new copy? I know it's not a big deal but I bought the CD and expect it to be new ya know?

Thanks,

Matthew

phagist_ 11-02-2006 07:31 AM

Just change case?

F0RBIDDEN 11-02-2006 12:38 PM

Yeah no shit, just put the booklet/CD/tray insert in a different case, it'll cost you less than the price of shipping to send them the broken one...

Tyler Durden 11-02-2006 04:29 PM

Vanity stricken over a CD case... I've heard it all now! :emot-LOL:

Honestly, some people are more bothered with style over content...

Matthew11 11-02-2006 05:19 PM

^ Like I said, it's not a huge deal, but when you pay for something I expect it to be new ya know? Plus it's not like it was damaged in the mail, I bought it at the merch table. If I didn't care about the case and stuff then I would just download it, but since I paid for it I want to get what I paid for.

Transient 11-02-2006 05:57 PM

any chance you broke it during the concert?

Nun Stampede! 11-02-2006 06:18 PM

no shit, how can you physically buy something and not notice that it is damaged, then stand through a concert, still not knowing, and come home and complain over the internet about it?

Im sure it got broken after you bought it.

Matthew11 11-02-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nun Stampede!
no shit, how can you physically buy something and not notice that it is damaged, then stand through a concert, still not knowing, and come home and complain over the internet about it?

Im sure it got broken after you bought it.

No definitely not, seeing how I bought all 3 after the concert was over. When I got home and opened the Diamond for Disease EP, it was cracked and broken. The other two CD's are fine.

Transient 11-02-2006 08:02 PM

dude just let it go lol

Poezelige 11-02-2006 08:23 PM

So I bought a condom the other day, screwed my girl and after I delivered my load I noticed it was broken!

Can I get a refund?

ShadowsFallen 11-02-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew11
^ Like I said, it's not a huge deal, but when you pay for something I expect it to be new ya know? Plus it's not like it was damaged in the mail, I bought it at the merch table. If I didn't care about the case and stuff then I would just download it, but since I paid for it I want to get what I paid for.

It's just a plastic jewel case. All you have to do is find an empty one, transfer over the labels and booklet, and pop the CD in. There you go, it's as good as new. You still have all of the packaging and CD in good condition, which is really what you paid for.

F0RBIDDEN 11-02-2006 08:44 PM

Yeah really, as long as the booklet, CD and tray insert aren't torn to shit and destroyed, who gives a fuck? Like I said, you are going to pay more money in postage than it costs to buy an empty jewel case...9 times out of 10 when I order CD's online, at least one jewel case in the package I receive is damaged, so even if Arsis mailed you a new copy of the CD, chances are the jewel case would probably get damaged in the mail anyways. If you pay for shipping, I'll mail you a goddamn empty jewel case for free.

SculptorOfFlesh 11-02-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poezelige
So I bought a condom the other day, screwed my girl and after I delivered my load I noticed it was broken!

Can I get a refund?

lawlz

veganshinigami 11-02-2006 10:43 PM

You are a fucking idiot. Cases cost like $0.20, go and buy one or swap it with one of your Mums CD cases.

I hope you are embarrassed.

ITS A FUCKING CD CASE!

cp101 11-21-2006 09:41 PM

...the jewel case is broken?






.... am i actually reading this right now?


or am i high?

Jeremy. 12-04-2006 11:43 PM

what a fag...

Spew 12-06-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbenveganx
You are a fucking idiot. Cases cost like $0.20, go and buy one or swap it with one of your Mums CD cases.

I hope you are embarrassed.

ITS A FUCKING CD CASE!

:emot-LMAO

Die Hexe 12-13-2006 08:51 AM

I'm sorry but that is a classic. I actually opened an account after someone linked me to this page because it was so rediculous.
Good luck finding a case <3

arsis merch guy 01-03-2007 02:15 PM

yes this is true. alot if not all of the d4d cases broke.
they are in the trailer, that hits potholes, goes over curbs, gets flat tires.
all which cause the cds to bounce and sometimes break sorry for the inconvience but they are all broke.

also they are shipped to us which also allows them to be broken in that shipment as well.

go to the store and get a new one and ill refund you .20 at the god forbid tour.

Tinnitus 01-03-2007 11:23 PM

Nick Coey - customer service expert.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -