SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Enthroned (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   TETRA KARCIST (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=160157)

Nornagest 06-03-2007 11:36 AM

TETRA KARCIST

In this thread you will be updated with the recording process and the craft of Enthroned's seventh seal: "Tetra Karcist".

As you already know, Alsvid finished the drums and we can state that once more, he hammered his skins on the new hymns as expected and with all the violence and even more agression we know from him.
Nguaroth on his side, started to lay down some guitars in Toulouse.
He will come back to Belgium tomorrow and we will start the definitive recording of the tracks on tuesday.

We can officially state that "Tetra Karcist" will feature 10 tracks and a bonus track will be as well recorded for a limited edition.

Moloc 06-03-2007 01:12 PM

Holy fuck! I can't wait to hear this fucking cd!

devil spell 06-03-2007 01:20 PM

Thanx for creating this topic, excellent initiative!

I really don't know what to expect but I feel it's gonna be a crushing album.

enthroned 06-03-2007 01:44 PM

fucking good news

i can't wait

Morthvargr 06-04-2007 11:50 AM

SPIFFY!!! :emot-eek: :emot-high :emot-woot

The anticipation is almost unbearable, but it's worth it.

When's the release party? I'm there.:emot-LOL: :emot-part

Morthvargr 06-04-2007 11:51 AM

Is this being recorded at Spiderhouse Studio again, like as done with "Carnage..." and "XES..."? Just curious.

Nornagest 06-06-2007 04:06 PM

the recording takes place in belgium this time...

Nguaroth layed down three more tracks and should be finished tomorrow, then I'll start my recording. The whole thing is slowly morphing and taking shape, some parts are already quite intense.

Moloc 06-06-2007 09:17 PM

When Phorgath will do his record? As much as I know, the bassist is supposed to be the first after the drum isn't he?

Nornagest 06-11-2007 01:25 AM

The guitars and bass are recorded.
We took our time to work on the basic sound and we're not disappointed.
All in all, as the figure is taking it's shape, my thoughts are getting confirmed:
This album will be a big change but in my opinion, it will be the first Enthroned album I will fully and totally like... but yeah... still have to lay down my shitty vocals hehe...

Nornagest 06-15-2007 03:13 PM

the genral recording is finished and tomorrow we will start the recording of the last vocals.

A new dawn is definitely in sight!

Ahriman 06-15-2007 03:29 PM

Nice!!!

Any ideas already about the artwork/limited edition...

What's up with that gig in Bornem? Any chance for a gig in West-Vlaanderen? (hehe I know I asked this question a several times, but it would be cool for Nguaroth ;p)

Nornagest 06-17-2007 07:46 AM

The recording is finished!
I can state as far as I am concerned that this is the album I wanted to do for ages!
the good point? we gonna loose a lot of fans but true dedicated beings, lovers of pure Black fucking metal will be surprised.

Of course, the biggest change will be my vocals which are VERY different than Sabathan's, now some will like it and for sure some will hate it!
This album is DEFINITELY the darkest and rawest Enthroned ever did.

Next step: the mix in Berlin, from the 30th june 'till the seventh of july.

Regarding the artwork, we have some "little" problems that should be sorted out soon.

Every single details in the lay out/artwork is/will be linked to the concept of the album which will be not that obvious for people who are not into occultism/Traditionnal Satanism but just cristal clear for the ones who share and understand our belief and philosophy.
I insit on the fact that from now on Enthroned will be more focused on Satanism/occultism, which is more important and deep to us than cliché antichristian stuff.

Ahriman 06-17-2007 09:30 AM

sounds nice! Sounds really nice! Will you do the artwork again Nornagest? Hmm does the recorded stuff sound a lot different from the demo I heard at your place?

Moloc 06-17-2007 10:37 AM

I think that you and your bandmates will do the best for enthroned. Nice to know that you'll stay true and procreate the good things. Can't wait to hear the album. stay assured that i will be an enthroned fan til a blade cut my veins.
Hails

enthroned 06-17-2007 08:19 PM

definitely a good new

i'm really curious th hear an entire album with your vocals

ps : t'es sur que ta voix est différente de celle Sabathan ? Ca s'entend pas sur Vortex of consufion :emot-LOL:
(for the one who don't speak french : don't try to understand)

Moloc 06-17-2007 09:21 PM

Je dois dire que moi j'ai remarquer une petite différence.:emot-shak

Nornagest 06-18-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enthroned (Post 2410502)
definitely a good new

ps : t'es sur que ta voix est différente de celle Sabathan ? Ca s'entend pas sur Vortex of consufion :emot-LOL:

Speak english for the other forumers...

Yes, my voice is TOTALLY different from Sabathan's, not as high pitched.

Ahriman 06-18-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enthroned (Post 2410502)
definitely a good new

we do speak french in Belgium. If Nornagest would try to fake Sabathans vocals that would be lame... His vocals are less original but they will contain more power and intensity.

enthroned 06-18-2007 06:22 PM

ok guys, stop

it was just a joke (not understood ? maybe)
Vortex is one my favorite song and know it by heart

of course, everyone listening to this song can hear the 2 vocals

we can also hear Nornagest voice on When hell freeze over and Wrapped in fire and a little on Satan never sleeps

Morthvargr 06-21-2007 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nornagest (Post 2409935)
The recording is finished!
I can state as far as I am concerned that this is the album I wanted to do for ages!
the good point? we gonna loose a lot of fans but true dedicated beings, lovers of pure Black fucking metal will be surprised.

Of course, the biggest change will be my vocals which are VERY different than Sabathan's, now some will like it and for sure some will hate it!
This album is DEFINITELY the darkest and rawest Enthroned ever did.

Next step: the mix in Berlin, from the 30th june 'till the seventh of july.

Regarding the artwork, we have some "little" problems that should be sorted out soon.

Every single details in the lay out/artwork is/will be linked to the concept of the album which will be not that obvious for people who are not into occultism/Traditionnal Satanism but just cristal clear for the ones who share and understand our belief and philosophy.
I insit on the fact that from now on Enthroned will be more focused on Satanism/occultism, which is more important and deep to us than cliché antichristian stuff.

YES!!! :emot-woot :emot-head :emot-high It's almost time to ride Cerberus in to Hell once again! This I gotta hear once it's ready. I'm sure it's gonna be kick-ass! :cool:

Nornagest 06-21-2007 04:24 PM

we are preparing a "special" gathering, three weeks before the official release of "Tetra Karcist".

This Black Mass will take place in Belgium but for some reasons the date and exact location will remain obscure at the moment.

Once everything will be settled, we will spread the date and infos.

AMSG

N

Ahriman 06-22-2007 04:18 AM

Great!!! I'll try to be there! You sure know how to build up the excitement N. :p

jurgen 07-10-2007 11:14 AM

special gathering huh,now i'm curious.i'm there for sure greetz

Nornagest 07-10-2007 02:31 PM

Back from Berlin.
We are finally holding the final result of "Tetra Karcist" in our hands.
We are more than pleased with the album.
The gig I was talking about is a reality and here is the flyer :

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5317/webflyerut3.jpg

Moloc 07-10-2007 09:36 PM

Did Glaurung cut his hairs?

hellganth 07-10-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moloc (Post 2438062)
Did Glaurung cut his hairs?

I was going ask the same thing.

Nornagest 07-11-2007 05:45 AM

The person featuring on the picture is Alsvid not Glaurung.

Ahriman 07-11-2007 09:54 AM

what a sick flyer, lovin' it. Hmm a pitty that the gig is in Bornem, but I'll do my best to make it over there. Will there be any other surprises besides Alsvid who has cut his hair :p

Nornagest 07-12-2007 09:41 AM

"Tetra Karcist" Cover & track list Revealed

Here's a preview of the artwork of "Tetra Karcist":

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3...61d6154fk8.gif

ENTHRONED: "Tetra Karcist" CD/ Digi-pack/LP 2007

1. Ingressus Regnum Spiritus
2. Pray
3. Tellum Scorpionis
4. Deviant Nerve Angelus
5. The Burning Dawn
6. Through the Cortex
7. The Seven Ensigns of Creation
8. Nox
9. Vermin
10. Antares
------
11. Pantheon of Oblivion*
12. I Reign Over You*

* Ltd Ed. bonus tracks

The Track "Through the Cortex" is available on streaming in it's unmastered version here: www.myspace.com/enthronedhorde

protector 07-12-2007 10:02 AM

Woowww!! :emot-eek: :emot-eek:

Killer Track and the vocals are much, much, much better than Sabathan's!!
I'm listening the track for the 5th time now, this is just excellent!
That lead guitar!!
Very Nice artwork as well, congratulation!