SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Primordial (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   All Empires Fall DVD (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=224863)

Detric 01-26-2010 07:01 PM

All Empires Fall DVD

We need a thread for this epic release. You can pre-order the limited edition on Play.com. I had to pay around 21$ for it (free delivery to all over the world). Thats pretty cheap compared to some of the other sites. I cant fucking wait to sit down and watch this DVD.

Aine 02-06-2010 04:50 PM

yeah i have pre ordered it too,im so lookin forward to get, its gonna be awesome :)

Demongrinder 02-15-2010 12:14 AM

it will be a good dvd...like the live show previously released only better!
:-)

Detric 02-15-2010 06:36 AM

You mean the live show from the bonus DVD, on some of the re-releases? Havent seen those.

Nocturnal 02-20-2010 05:29 PM

Ordered from Play as well. Cannot wait to watch this DVD! Release it already for christ sake.

Nocturnal 02-21-2010 12:01 PM

As I logged on to the website, I saw on the front page that the DVD release has been pushed back 2 weeks.. Any reason for this???

Detric 03-18-2010 11:15 AM

Just watched the DVD, and it was everything I was hoping for. The documentary is really good as well, with the history of the band and all that. Great DVD. Whats the intro music at the Dublin show? Sounds like Von Trohnstahl or Blood Axis or something?

Necrophant 03-18-2010 04:38 PM

damn this mailorder is horribly slow.. cant wait.

Lonewolf 03-22-2010 04:42 PM

Got it! I almost cutted of the hands of the postman!
I´m watching at the show right now and it´s like I remember it... Amazing!

We need more bands like this one!

Necrophant 03-23-2010 02:15 PM

didnt watch the show yet but the documentary is really nice to watch those 1:40 flew by like 30 minutes. and the last segment really made me looking forward to the next record. great release, thanks!

Lonewolf 03-24-2010 07:12 AM

Eventhough I really love All Empires Fall there are 3 bad points that I´d like to comment here:

1/ The low volume of the Dublin show. I don´t know why but the volume is extremely low in both DVD and CD... Is there a reason for that? Obviously I solve it turning up the volume, but at a "normal" one is lowest than any other music dvd´s I have!

2/ The tracklist of the audio CD is wrong when you put it on your computer... I mean, the CD1 show the titles of the songs from CD2 at least in my copy... Is there anyone with the same problem?

3/ I like the sober edition but I miss a booklet, more photos or something like that.

Anyway it´s a great DVD and I´m addicted to it, congratulations to the band!

Abaia 03-30-2010 04:21 PM

Yes, the volume is definately low. That is my only point of critisism, though. The concert is great, and the documentary is awesome as well.

The intro music is 'Reign I Forever' by Blood Axis, by the way.

RadBrad64 01-09-2011 08:05 PM

This DVD is one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, I can't stress enough how much I listen to the masterpeice.

Detric 02-18-2011 04:52 PM

I agree that the sound is too low. I have to turn on my speakers a lot actually.. I dont know what went wrong. But other than that its a great DVD. I think the documentary is the best part. I was cool to see how it all started, and how it all came together and all. As well as their own view on many different topics.

Thanks Abaia, it sounded like Blood Axis but I wasnt sure. I shouldnt say this but when A.A. walked in to Reign I Forever, it looked (for a few seconds) like something from Third Reich :emot-LMAO

anon? 05-10-2011 04:33 AM

nope :)