SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Grindethic Records (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   DESPONDENCY / COVENANCE / CARNAL DECAY / ROTTENNESS - London, 27th September (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=214225)

Tom Grindethic 09-09-2009 03:05 AM

DESPONDENCY / COVENANCE / CARNAL DECAY / ROTTENNESS - London, 27th September
 
http://www.grindethic.co.uk/gigs/despondency.gif

Dan VTH 09-09-2009 03:58 PM

fucking there then i got jury service starting on the monday fun fun

Cognitive Defeat 09-11-2009 05:11 PM

Yeah I gotta be up at 7am on Monday but I won't be missing this.

Dan VTH 09-11-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cognitive Defeat (Post 3315302)
Yeah I gotta be up at 7am on Monday but I won't be missing this.

Cant beat that back to work after a gig feeling the tiredness, the bruises, the bollocking i used to get in my last job :emot-LOL:

this gig is gonna kill so much

Dan VTH 09-20-2009 06:49 AM

thanks to some absolute cunt cloning my debit card i sadly will not be at this which im fucking gutted about

El-Heino 09-21-2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 3312720)

Pass.

Cognitive Defeat 09-21-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El-Heino (Post 3324490)
Pass.

Fo' realz?

Dan VTH 09-24-2009 04:30 PM

ok im now back to coming as my money been put back in account how do i get to the gaff?

Cognitive Defeat 09-24-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan VTH (Post 3327903)
ok im now back to coming as my money been put back in account how do i get to the gaff?

Search a route to Holloway Road. I always forget which line to get lol but it's only a 5 minute walk from the station. It's near Highbury so ask an Arsenal fan maybe? :emot-nod:

Dan VTH 09-28-2009 03:44 PM

this show was phatter than dawn french at an all you can eat buffet

Tom Grindethic 09-28-2009 05:32 PM

An extra special thanks to the cunt who stole £300 worth of my stock from a box under the table. Why not sell the cds and treat yourself to a session with an HIV positive prostitute on Grindethic Records.

Cognitive Defeat 09-29-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 3330813)
An extra special thanks to the cunt who stole £300 worth of my stock from a box under the table. Why not sell the cds and treat yourself to a session with an HIV positive prostitute on Grindethic Records.

Fuck, that really sucks man. Any idea who it was?

Tom Grindethic 09-29-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cognitive Defeat (Post 3331113)
Fuck, that really sucks man. Any idea who it was?

Got a vague idea but not enough to accuse anyone. There were so few people there it's pretty brazen to take so much stuff in a small venue. Cerebral Bore and Blasphtized both had shirts nicked at the ID show so its probably the same guy.

El-Heino 09-29-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 3330813)
An extra special thanks to the cunt who stole £300 worth of my stock from a box under the table...

Fucking hell.

Cognitive Defeat 10-01-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 3331134)
Got a vague idea but not enough to accuse anyone. There were so few people there it's pretty brazen to take so much stuff in a small venue. Cerebral Bore and Blasphtized both had shirts nicked at the ID show so its probably the same guy.

I remember when we played a gig with Man Must Die some dude nicked a shirt and 2 CDs off them so they cornered him and threatened to beat the shit outta him lol.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -