SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Spawn of Possession (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211)
-   -   update (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=205454)

bryzz 05-11-2009 06:10 PM

update

A short sample of one of the new songs can be found on: www.spawnofpossession.se

Raad 05-11-2009 06:57 PM

Ser fram emot nya skivan så jäääävla mycket! Ska bli intressant att se vad det blir för ändringar i lineupen också...

Skin Coffin 05-11-2009 07:07 PM

Holy shit. This clip is ridiculous!

and theres going to be 12 songs on this new one???

So fucking excited!

cjgone 05-11-2009 11:59 PM

Really stoked about this. Must get this album when it comes out.

More bass please. ;o

MarkMacDonald 05-12-2009 12:14 AM

Holy shit..... I've waited so long to hear this..... So awesome.....

Are you playing both guitars on this demo bryzz?

bryzz 05-12-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skin Coffin (Post 3214728)
Holy shit. This clip is ridiculous!

and theres going to be 12 songs on this new one???

So fucking excited!

Yes i picked 12 songs of 23 to complete. I really want those 12 songs to be on the album, because im pretty sure they gonna be really good. and i know its maybe to much to listen to at one time, but when your brain is getting tired you could take a pause, maybe make some dinner or walk the dog, and then you can continue listen to the rest of the album hehe. but if it takes to long time to write and finish them, there is a risk i will remove one or two songs, but i hope thats not going to be necessary. mmm it would be cool to realase a more massive album than the other two ones. thats the plan anyway.

bryzz 05-12-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkMacDonald (Post 3215062)
Holy shit..... I've waited so long to hear this..... So awesome.....

Are you playing both guitars on this demo bryzz?

yes i did, and im going to record both guitars on the album aswell, so its good practise to record demos of the songs now. but its almost impossible to remember both guitars exactly, because of all the harmonys etc. i guess i have to bring a lot of tabs to the studio when the time comes for that hehe XD
but i have done it before so its going to work just fine.

Murko 05-12-2009 09:07 AM

omg 12 songs, that will be a mind blowing stuff

Cannon 05-12-2009 10:05 AM

listening to this put the biggest smile on my face... bryzz you are too intense for your own good

Skin Coffin 05-12-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannon (Post 3215322)
listening to this put the biggest smile on my face... bryzz you are too intense for your own good

Seriously.

1:16 onwards is so fuckin catchy its just. Wow. The riff that starts once the clip begins to fade out sounds so awesome too. Can't wait too fully hear this song!

Built-For-Sin 05-12-2009 07:41 PM

This.Sounds.Amazing.

Can't wait for this, the bass sounds sick as well!

How long are the songs at present Bryzz? Massive album will be massive :D

cjgone 05-12-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryzz (Post 3215253)
Yes i picked 12 songs of 23 to complete. I really want those 12 songs to be on the album, because im pretty sure they gonna be really good. and i know its maybe to much to listen to at one time, but when your brain is getting tired you could take a pause, maybe make some dinner or walk the dog, and then you can continue listen to the rest of the album hehe. but if it takes to long time to write and finish them, there is a risk i will remove one or two songs, but i hope thats not going to be necessary. mmm it would be cool to realase a more massive album than the other two ones. thats the plan anyway.

Put a song with no vocals in the middle of the album. =)

I think the death vocals add to the heaviness of the album and a nice guitar solo would be nice to break it up a little.

Inertiopus 05-12-2009 09:42 PM

Have you found a new lead guitar player or will you just have a bunch of guest solos or gasp... will you do the leads ? Noctambulant and cabinet have not lost their charm yet.

The Grimmel Praug 05-13-2009 11:09 AM

Good work Bryzz. The bass has stepped up, guitar work is different sounding. I can understand the first 2 demos and albums perfectly. Won't have a problem w/ the next. Take your time to make it the best.

The Grimmel Praug 05-13-2009 11:14 AM

The intro is cool as hell too.

Vriend 05-14-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryzz (Post 3215253)

Don't cut anything, I've waited so long for new stuff!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inertiopus (Post 3215912)
Have you found a new lead guitar player or will you just have a bunch of guest solos or gasp... will you do the leads ? Noctambulant and cabinet have not lost their charm yet.

Ofcourse not silly! They never will! Those albums are just amazing!

Sammy J 05-14-2009 10:58 PM

This demo track is insane, god i love SoP.

Cant wait for this Bryzz! 09 or '10 release?

Living Doorway 05-15-2009 03:17 AM

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME, iv been waiting for this for way to long. good work dude.

and also for fans of this check this out: www.myspace.com/malignus

bryzz 05-15-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Built-For-Sin (Post 3215789)
This.Sounds.Amazing.

Can't wait for this, the bass sounds sick as well!

How long are the songs at present Bryzz? Massive album will be massive :D

the songs are between ca 4:20-6:00 so far, but i think at least two songs are going to be longer than 6 min, but im not completly sure about that. it just feels like that hehe.

bryzz 05-15-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy J (Post 3217958)
This demo track is insane, god i love SoP.

Cant wait for this Bryzz! 09 or '10 release?

i dont dare to give you a realase date just yet. :O

bryzz 05-15-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grimmel Praug (Post 3216399)
Good work Bryzz. The bass has stepped up, guitar work is different sounding. I can understand the first 2 demos and albums perfectly. Won't have a problem w/ the next. Take your time to make it the best.

yes, thanx, ill try to. i try to write the songs as different as possible so its going to be interesting all the way, some songs are pretty easy to listen to (my opinion), others a kind of hysterical with a lot of details. some are really agressiv, others melodic and kind of neutral. some classical influenced parts of course. some clean stuff, weird stuff, cathcy stuff, and the list goes on.

Fractal_Mortality 05-16-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryzz (Post 3218348)
yes, thanx, ill try to. i try to write the songs as different as possible so its going to be interesting all the way, some songs are pretty easy to listen to (my opinion), others a kind of hysterical with a lot of details. some are really agressiv, others melodic and kind of neutral. some classical influenced parts of course. some clean stuff, weird stuff, cathcy stuff, and the list goes on.

I love to hear this :emot-chee

Vriend 05-16-2009 03:45 AM

SOP wins once again!

shredder311 05-16-2009 05:43 AM

Happy

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryzz (Post 3215258)
yes i did, and im going to record both guitars on the album aswell, so its good practise to record demos of the songs now. but its almost impossible to remember both guitars exactly, because of all the harmonys etc. i guess i have to bring a lot of tabs to the studio when the time comes for that hehe XD
but i have done it before so its going to work just fine.

really excitied to hear that, many Chinese metalheads are waitting for your new tabs, then playing :emot-LOL:
it is a little pity that many previous songs were not perfect, I mean some of them didn't have solo:confused::confused:

Murko 05-16-2009 06:43 AM

well, i think solos arent necessary

Fractal_Mortality 05-16-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shredder311 (Post 3218993)
really excitied to hear that, many Chinese metalheads are waitting for your new tabs, then playing :emot-LOL:
it is a little pity that many previous songs were not perfect, I mean some of them didn't have solo:confused::confused:

:confused:

Disembowel12 05-17-2009 10:58 PM

Fucking good shit!

Cloaca 05-18-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fractal_Mortality (Post 3219153)
:confused:

Notice he's more interested in the playing than the listening. He's Chinese after all

FecalFamine 05-18-2009 09:46 PM

HELP brysling for funk sake, unveil some musical insight to us aspiring musicians!

blooddrunk 05-19-2009 04:09 AM

thank you bryzz for once again giving us amazing wonderful music. that little tease has me very excited for your next release.