SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Twitch Of The Death Nerve (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   twitch of the death nerve, live! (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=171356)

Tom Grindethic 11-02-2007 11:26 AM

twitch of the death nerve, live!

We've been made an offer to play at next year's Mountains Of Death fest in Switzerland so looks like we'll be getting a live line-up together soon. We'll begin rehearsing in early 2008 with Lyn Jeffs (Ingested) on drums and we've also asked Tom Blackwell (Days Of Perversion/Blasphtized) to join on guitar/vocals.

Watch this space!

paulrawnerve 11-02-2007 01:37 PM

nice.
oliver ex crep man not gonna be doing it?

drrectumgrinder 11-21-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 2563346)
We've been made an offer to play at next year's Mountains Of Death fest in Switzerland so looks like we'll be getting a live line-up together soon. We'll begin rehearsing in early 2008 with Lyn Jeffs (Ingested) on drums and we've also asked Tom Blackwell (Days Of Perversion/Blasphtized) to join on guitar/vocals.

Watch this space!

Holy shit this sounds brutal, try play London :emot :grn1:

moose 12-05-2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic (Post 2563346)

Watch this space!

hey tom!

that's classified information! haha!

just kidding, can't wait!

pascal

Tom Grindethic 12-05-2007 12:52 PM

Its alright, no-one looks at our forum anyway, haha!

DerFunkmeister 12-22-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulrawnerve (Post 2563513)
nice.
oliver ex crep man not gonna be doing it?

Ahh hey Paul. What Tom said to me (a long while ago now, last year I think) was that they were toying with the idea of having different vocalists when playing different places, and asked if I'd be up for doing them at Manchester gigs. It'd be wise to stick with Tom Blackwell as it's a bit easier for him to rehearse with them I guess... plus he's called Tom. Damn Lyn breaking the trend. Their lineup for Mountains of Death must have the highest percentage of Toms in any band ever.

I really need to be in a band again. There's just nobody to be in a band with, and I certainly won't join a deathcore band. I've pretty much stopped inhaled vocals since there's a stigma attached to them now because of deathcore. Plus, my exhales sound loads better ;) I'd want to do something in the style of Internal Bleeding (but with more brutal vocals) or Eternal Suffering.

guttural big toe 12-22-2013 11:03 AM

Re: twitch of the death nerve, live!

Brutal!