SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   The Rotted (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   New Six Feet Under (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=157547)

jacko 04-30-2007 09:09 AM

New Six Feet Under

Anyone heard the new cd?
I heard a couple of tracks and it seems pretty damn good
But it was meant to be out on the 17th and its the 30th today... so the guy at the cd shop has made me wait like a bit too long to get it

Just seein if anyone else likes em / has the new album generally

Oh and if you cant stand six feet under, ok then, you dont have to listen to them so please dont whine about them.

DAVE DEATH 04-30-2007 04:16 PM

DIE MOTHERFUCKER!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

SIX FEET Fuckin' UNDER are fucking cool. That cd they have when they play the whole AC/DC "Back In Black album is funny as fuck, but fucking amazing!!!!

I'm waiting for the new album as well man. Heard one song and it was fucking good like.

Surt 04-30-2007 04:26 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...onic/faild.jpg

Jolly Roger 05-01-2007 02:53 AM

To be honest, I never even bothered to listen to Six feet Under after their Haunted album. Which was a great album!
Somehow I thought that I liked Cannibal Corpse better, so didn't listen to SFU, which is silly, because they're nothing alike.

Silly me.

Now go check out Melecesh.

Surt 05-01-2007 09:17 AM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29...barnesfail.jpg

Jolly Roger 05-01-2007 09:53 AM

http://www.webercup.com/images/Players/BARNES.jpg

Benny Goreskin 05-01-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVE DEATH (Post 2337778)
That cd they have when they play the whole AC/DC "Back In Black album is funny as fuck.

The only reason anyone would want that album is if they were a SFU completist or if they totally fucking hated AC/DC and wanna here their work butchered. Or if they wanna laugh lots for about 5 minutes. I thought it was a joke when I heard they were gonna cover that album!

jacko 05-01-2007 03:14 PM

I got the album, and its safe to say its the best thing theyve ever ever done.
DEATH'N'ROLL!!!!!!!!!1

Surt 05-01-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacko
I got the album, and its safe to say its the best thing theyve ever ever done

not exactly hard when the band in question is Six Feet Under.

It's like saying when a spaz manages to paint an incredibly lifelike picture with her own faeces, of course it's going to look better than all the piles of shit on canvas.

Surt 05-01-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger (Post 2338988)

http://www.motel6.com/images/bowling_barnes_check.jpg

Benny Goreskin 05-02-2007 06:00 AM

is Fail another message board term like Pwnd, LOLZ and OMFUG?
Cos if it is it should probably be spelt f@1L or some shit like that

Surt 05-02-2007 07:54 AM

sort of, though it's not mandatory to spell it in 'l33t' speak.

It's just stemming from basically making it as short hand as we can when someone says something stupid on the Decrepit Birth forum. Everyone's started making FAIL pictures (as opposed to WIN pics).

jacko 05-02-2007 08:35 AM

The thing is 'surt' if they are such a shit band why do they sell loads of albums and tour loads of places? And theyre like the 3rd best selling death band of all time.
SUre it aint amazingly technical, and u know what your getting, but thats the same with ac/dc and if ur going to slag them off im just going to laugh, because thats yet another band who write, record, tour and sell and have a fuckin good time doin it.

I admit some six feet under is pretty bad, but some of its fuckin good, so when u have a band thats signed and shit, and in the charts, then you can criticize.

You bastard.

Surt 05-02-2007 08:56 AM

the same reason Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold and Trivium go on so many fucking tours.

Quantity doesn't automatically guarantee quality, nob-head.

jacko 05-02-2007 09:01 AM

ur running out of arguments, for one i didnt say they go on loads of tours, i said they tour.
Getting a tour means there are enough people out there over the whole country that would come to see you play
Which means there are a lot of people who like six feet under
Which means they cant be as shit a band as you say, as lots of people do in fact like them and if they were shite, no one would like them

Anyway music is subjective, so lets stop bitching

DAVE DEATH 05-02-2007 11:27 AM

Aye stop bitching. SFU are just good headbanging Death Metal. Simple as. But that tune that Ice-T is on is utter pish.

As for the AC/DC covers album, it's not an album I play all the time, but I thought it was cool and I fucking LOVE AC/DC.

jacko 05-02-2007 12:43 PM

im with u dave, rap and death metal?
ahem.

And yer the ac/dc covers i wudnt buy but they did one before with purple haze and stuff on thats pretty cool, generally just to hear those songs with someone singing it 8 octaves too low.

DEATHDEATHDEATH

DAVE DEATH 05-02-2007 03:53 PM

I never knew that the thing was gonna be AC/DC until it fell through my letterbox. Daresay I would have bought it anyway just for comedy. My mangy mate Dr Rock is a fucking HUGE fan of AC/DC and he thinks it's quality like!

Jolly Roger 05-03-2007 03:01 AM

I like a good combination of rap and metal. Boo Yaa Tribe with Biohazard, Cypress Hill w. Biohazard, Onyx w. Biohazard, Ice T and...who was that with... on the ...that one album... ehr...

I do enjoy a Body Count album for a good laugh.

DAVE DEATH 05-03-2007 12:29 PM

I only have the first one and there's some fucking ace songs on it. "KKK Bitch" is fucking awesome!

Surt 05-03-2007 04:40 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ing-online.jpg

jacko 05-03-2007 04:45 PM

lol, i guess me and you are up there next year then surt

paralympic pals!

you seen that south park where jimmy and timmy enter? thats fuckin funny, the cunt takes steroids and beats his girlfriend up with his crutches! Goddamn, im gonna find that on youtube right now

Jolly Roger 05-04-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVE DEATH (Post 2342365)
I only have the first one and there's some fucking ace songs on it. "KKK Bitch" is fucking awesome!

Yes! That shit is hilarious. I enjoy Ice-T, because he's such a bigmouth! "If niggaz is stappin' to me, they know they getz shot, bitch", says the 1,5 mtr. man.

He's a shit actor, though.

Grindmasterflesh 05-04-2007 06:51 AM

hmm. My favourite album is "maximum violence". The only one I can still listen to today. I don´t like the stuff after bringer of blood.

jacko 05-05-2007 07:02 AM

mate if u like the max violence ull like the new one
go www.sfu420.com

go media page, i can hear 2 new tracks and watch the video for ghosts of the undead

so good. the riff instantly makes ur head start bobbing

DEATH'N'ROLL!!!

Surt 05-05-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko (Post 2342669)
lol, i guess me and you are up there next year then surt

paralympic pals!

you seen that south park where jimmy and timmy enter? thats fuckin funny, the cunt takes steroids and beats his girlfriend up with his crutches! Goddamn, im gonna find that on youtube right now

nah, but i know the episode of Family Guy where Peter enters Joe into the Special Olympics and they find themselves with an arch-rival in this Stephen Hawkings-like disabled dude.

*cue computerised voice* "I. am. so. going. to. kick. your. ass. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. You. are. going. down. Hah. hah." etc

Grindmasterflesh 05-06-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko (Post 2345457)
mate if u like the max violence ull like the new one
go www.sfu420.com

go media page, i can hear 2 new tracks and watch the video for ghosts of the undead

so good. the riff instantly makes ur head start bobbing

DEATH'N'ROLL!!!

i´ll give it a try! thanks!

DAVE DEATH 05-06-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko (Post 2339387)
I got the album, and its safe to say its the best thing theyve ever ever done.
DEATH'N'ROLL!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck aye. I got it yesterday and it's fucking cool. It was good when I was coming down last night anyhow.

Nice free flag with it as well like.

jacko 05-08-2007 08:54 AM

yer but what are u meant to do with it man? pins made mine rip coz its to big and blu tac dont work

My mum saw it and said ' why dont we go and hang it from your nan and grandads grave?'

Cognitive Defeat 05-13-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surt (Post 2338955)

lol I made that picture.