SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Crotchduster (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Tour? (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=45614)

Ian 02-08-2005 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Slasher
crotchduster will never play live

Then why is there a live track on Big Fat Box Of Shit?

Reincremation 02-08-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ian
Then why is there a live track on Big Fat Box Of Shit?
because it isn't really live?

Twistmysister67 02-08-2005 07:31 PM

hahahaha my friend thought it was live too dude so dont feel too bad.

stainlesssteelrat 02-14-2005 10:08 PM

Originally posted by Slasher
crotchduster will never play live

never say never

Dartwa 03-04-2005 04:54 PM

Crotchduster should use a bit of their insane income to hire a few players to play with them on a tour.

FlawInTheSystm 03-29-2005 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dartwa
Crotchduster should use a bit of their insane income to hire a few players to play with them on a tour.
Yeah, maybe they can pay Metallica to play with them. Yeah, that will work.

Dartwa 04-08-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Satanofish
^ ugh, kiddies don't know how to write less ambiguous sarcasm on a forum

Crotchduster will probably never tour, why?

Because Fornicus has been in a wheelchair since he was 2. Though should a tour get together, that wouldn't stop me.

Does it really seem to you that he seriously wanted Metallica to play Crotchduster's music? It doesn't seem too pragmatic to me.

metalcripple 04-10-2005 11:57 PM

why the hell would me being in a wheelchair have anything to do with me touring... the reason i wont tour is beacause when it comes to the music crotchduster is mainly just me and how the hell am i sussposed to put a show together with just me playing everything.. that would be so gay.. unless you want to watch me sing to a cd of crotchduster which would be even more gay.. capharnaum is playing the md dethfest ive been practicing with them... another reason that crotchduster isnt touring is because i have a business to run here with my studio and im booked up and on top of all that im writing capharnaum stuff too and bla bla bla bla, but me being in a wheelchair has nothing at all with me touring or not...

Reincremation 04-11-2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by metalcripple
why the hell would me being in a wheelchair have anything to do with me touring... the reason i wont tour is beacause when it comes to the music crotchduster is mainly just me and how the hell am i sussposed to put a show together with just me playing everything.. that would be so gay.. unless you want to watch me sing to a cd of crotchduster which would be even more gay.. capharnaum is playing the md dethfest ive been practicing with them... another reason that crotchduster isnt touring is because i have a business to run here with my studio and im booked up and on top of all that im writing capharnaum stuff too and bla bla bla bla, but me being in a wheelchair has nothing at all with me touring or not...
I didn't know you were actually in a wheelchair. Does that mean that you are also jewish for true? Cuz I'm half, and it's fun and stuff.

Satanofish 04-14-2005 05:17 PM

Basically, I made the assumption that a record company controls the tour, and that they would be unsupportive to have a handicapped person play. I did not mean that you are incapable of touring.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

If you can tour though (I mean get some players) you can definately count on a large show here in Cincinnati. I've started a Crotchduster cult here, and don't let my ambiguous comment give you the wrong idea about our character (no need to be embarrassed that I like your band.)

Duncan 05-15-2005 05:28 PM

If I was in a wheelchair it would make me want to tour more.

But seriously, listen to the crotchduster album, think about it and stop being so fucking serious about this band! hahaha

animate 05-20-2006 12:26 PM

The Duster doesn't tour for a couple of reasons- one: it would be illegal. Think about it you cuntsniffers, is it legal to crack spines like broken glass and make all flowers within a 3 mile radius whither and die? Fuck no. They're too damn awesome; they'd be arrested.

Go see Capharnaum!

KG_Cynic 06-12-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalcripple
why the hell would me being in a wheelchair have anything to do with me touring... the reason i wont tour is beacause when it comes to the music crotchduster is mainly just me and how the hell am i sussposed to put a show together with just me playing everything.. that would be so gay.. unless you want to watch me sing to a cd of crotchduster which would be even more gay.. capharnaum is playing the md dethfest ive been practicing with them... another reason that crotchduster isnt touring is because i have a business to run here with my studio and im booked up and on top of all that im writing capharnaum stuff too and bla bla bla bla, but me being in a wheelchair has nothing at all with me touring or not...

lipsync... oh yeah! lol.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -