SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Nice-Try PM (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=123200)

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:32 PM

Nice-Try PM
 
I thought you should know

I need to spread the word and make people fully aware of the situation.

Obswalq is abusing his authority by editing my posts without my consent. I never posted any of that nasty, gay shit.

He is presenting misinformation to the community in order to falsify my reputation.

I also believe that he's hiding his own identity behind mine and using all my posts to exercise his insecurities.

He's a fucking faggot.

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:33 PM

lol

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:34 PM

were you really editing his posts? haha

Savior 06-01-2006 06:35 PM

No, that shit was all real.

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:35 PM

Some of them.

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:35 PM

lol like it was hard to tell that I was editing them.

BZM 06-01-2006 06:36 PM

The fact that he's SO INSECURE ABOUT HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION that he actually takes the time to PM people he's never met to convince them privately that his posts aren't his own is really sad.

He can't even watch porn if there's a dick in it. He can't even STAND NEXT TO ANOTHER MALE without feeling uncomfortable.

It's pathetic.

Dreams in dog years 06-01-2006 06:36 PM

this is getting frazy

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:36 PM

90% of my posts were edited.

*cough cough there's a dick down my throat*

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:37 PM

hahaha, did anyone else get this PM?

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BZM
The fact that he's SO INSECURE ABOUT HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION that he actually takes the time to PM people he's never met to convince them privately that his posts aren't his own is really sad.

He can't even watch porn if there's a dick in it. He can't even STAND NEXT TO ANOTHER MALE without feeling uncomfortable.

It's pathetic.

IT'S ALL SO TRUE.

I AM GAY. :( :( :( :(

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

*cough cough there's a dick down my throat*
see?

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:39 PM

No, I don't want to see a dick in your throat.

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:40 PM

so honestly, how much of the gay shit was him?

break it down for me

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:40 PM

Whenever it says "last edited by Obswalq," that means that I did it.

BZM 06-01-2006 06:40 PM

Seriously you have no comeback to all the above obvious allegations. It's obvious you're stricken with severe homophobia. The fact that other people use "gay" and "homo" as insults due to their unfortunate phonetic smugness in today's culture (and usually having nothing to do with homosexuality itself) does not qualify for homophobia. Feeling uncomfortable being in close proximity to another male regardless of their orientation = homophobia 2dmaxxx.

\m/ 06-01-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nice-Try
90% of my posts were edited.

*cough cough there's a dick down my throat*


hahahah

preech 06-01-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BZM
Seriously you have no comeback to all the above obvious allegations. It's obvious you're stricken with severe homophobia. The fact that other people use "gay" and "homo" as insults due to their unfortunate phonetic smugness in today's culture (and usually having nothing to do with homosexuality itself) does not qualify for homophobia. Feeling uncomfortable being in close proximity to another male regardless of their orientation = homophobia 2dmaxxx.

hes no homophobe...hes full blown gay.just in denial,but if we can break his spirit we can have him on the street pulling cleveland steamers in no time..... :emot-whis :emot-roll :banana:

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obswalq
No, I don't want to see a dick in your throat.

You moron.

I was saying, look at how my post changed.

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:43 PM

hahah this is funny

i never payed attention to see that it said it was edited by Obswalq

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:43 PM

How did it change? I see no "last edited by Obswalq."
That was your original post.

FAGGOT.

veggiebooty 06-01-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BZM
The fact that other people use "gay" and "homo" as insults due to their unfortunate phonetic smugness in today's culture (and usually having nothing to do with homosexuality itself) does not qualify for homophobia.

Errrr... what?

astainedsky 06-01-2006 06:44 PM

man he is getting ruined on this board

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:44 PM

No, stupid.

You turned off the notification.

BZM 06-01-2006 06:45 PM

Actually, yeah, the way he feels he has to convince us that he's heterosexual (by constantly pointing out that he's posting a picture of a girl and he likes girls etc.) is explanation enough. He's a closet homosexual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nice-Try
No, stupid.

You turned off the notification.


YOU CANNOT TURN OFF THE FUCKING NOTIFICATION. If we could, NONE of your posts would say "editted by <insert>" in any way. LOL@U.

Nice-Try 06-01-2006 06:45 PM

Believe what you want.

veggiebooty 06-01-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nice-Try
No, stupid.

You turned off the notification.

:emot-LMAO

Obswalq. 06-01-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nice-Try
No, stupid.

You turned off the notification.

That option isn't even available, you fucking dipshit.

That was your original post.

FAGGOT.

Deathface 06-01-2006 06:46 PM

Haha, he only PM'd Astainedsky then? Watch out bro, he wants that cack. lol, what a fucking piece of SHIT!

BZM 06-01-2006 06:46 PM

Yea, he saw his avatar and wanted to get close to him lolz


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -