SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   The Berzerker (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Questions For The Band (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=1855)

theberzerker 02-29-2004 06:02 AM

Questions For The Band
 
FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

BERZERKERFAN 02-29-2004 06:15 AM

How long did it take for those masks (terrific) to be done
What inspired you to make them?

Carcass 02-29-2004 06:46 AM

1‡ What's your favourite carcass album??
2‡ What band you'd like to tour with?
3‡ Did you wear a mask when you were a gabba dj?
4‡ Wasn't there this kind of thread once before, or am i just remembering wrong?

SHOTGUNLOBOTOMY 02-29-2004 12:15 PM

Can You bring back the chat room?

black_willow666 03-18-2004 10:53 PM

In the "poll" section of the site they say

What'S yer favorite song on "self titled"

and theres Broken,Final Sacrifice,Koala, Fish, Mutant, Bird
Get off the road, Evil Worlds Beyond

why??

Engel 03-19-2004 06:33 AM

What rig does the guitarist use? (detail please!)

Braintechnician 03-20-2004 05:17 PM

when are tabs for dissimulate coming out

Nazartum 03-21-2004 05:37 AM

I did this exactsame thread about a month ago.

hellboy 03-21-2004 07:26 AM

would you guys consider playing Metal for the brain if you were offered?

borninblood 03-22-2004 02:04 PM

What is the meaning of life?

berzerker bass 03-22-2004 07:11 PM

Why, to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women of course.

Nihilist 03-22-2004 07:16 PM

Just as I suspected.

Braintechnician 03-23-2004 01:23 AM

what kind of drum set did theberzerker have before he messed up his back.how long have u been playing berzerker bass,guitar and drums.hows your drummers foot

Surt 03-23-2004 08:00 AM

Were the masks handmade or bought like that and then customised?

Any prospect of the tour you did with Strapping Young Lad, re-occurring on the British side of the Atlantic? ;)

borninblood 03-23-2004 08:45 AM

If I have 5 apples in one hand, and three in another, how many apples do I have altogether?

psychoberzerker 03-23-2004 01:53 PM

this is for the berzerker's vocals!,what advice wud you give me to get my roaring type voice to be like your's or similar?.

Braintechnician 03-23-2004 07:32 PM

no apples

Barton 03-24-2004 01:42 AM

one question, why is it on the dvd the the song last mistake is missing?
did the band not play this song on tour (if so why not)?
did you play the song and not film it?
did you film it and were unhappy with the performance?
any sort of answer from a berzerker member would be very much appreciated, because i really love that song, and am very upset that it is not on the dvd (although i am very greatful that the dvd is coming out even without the song).
thankyou

Gaamalzagoth 03-24-2004 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by berzerker bass
Why, to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women of course.
CONAN: THE BARBARIAN RULES!

*knocks out camel :D

what is the meaning of steel?

Carcass 03-24-2004 11:29 AM

Are you going to answer these questions??

Braintechnician 03-24-2004 06:24 PM

what happened to the flyers for the dvd

El Diablo 03-25-2004 02:11 PM

when are u guys coming to america again? i wanna see you guys so bad.
and what is your favorite kevin smith quote?

emperadorXXIV 03-25-2004 06:22 PM

I'm going to piss everyone off...

Does the concept of a Satan still exist? I mean c'mon, what could oppose God's Will? ....NOTHING! Ah-ha ha ha! Satan is a personification of human emotion.

There is no good or evil, if there be it is entirely subjective to the individual within that society. I know that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves! Guess what... Einstein PROVED that. Death doesn't exist cos everything is matter, all matter is energy. Energy does not dieits all in the mind, instead, energy builds itself into life like you and me.

hellbilly 03-26-2004 01:16 AM

hey theberzerker when u guys gonna come back back and do sheffield again i missed use last time due to unfore seen circumstances u now sheffield is afuckin good place(hahahahahahahahahahaha utter bollocks)



well either way get ur bad selfs over here

*-Bleeding Orifice-* 03-26-2004 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by emperadorXXIV
I know that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves! Guess what... Einstein PROVED that. Death doesn't exist cos everything is matter, all matter is energy. Energy does not dieits all in the mind, instead, energy builds itself into life like you and me.
That made sense...It also hurt my brain.

VEHEMENCE 03-28-2004 08:24 AM

Yeah come back to Phoenix, Arizona. There are some bigger venues for you to play at!

wo0kie 04-06-2004 07:49 PM

Whos the voice at the beginning of some songs .e.G. Betrayal, Cannibal rights....is ist one of th members or a other one?

theberzerker 04-10-2004 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BERZERKERFAN
How long did it take for those masks (terrific) to be done
What inspired you to make them?

the dvd will reveal all!!!

theberzerker 04-10-2004 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carcass
1‡ What's your favourite carcass album??
2‡ What band you'd like to tour with?
3‡ Did you wear a mask when you were a gabba dj?
4‡ Wasn't there this kind of thread once before, or am i just remembering wrong?

-3rd album!
-Carcass, Vader (we did that - fucking awsome)
Brutal Truth (Original line up)
-yes i ALWAYS wore the mask while DJing

theberzerker 04-10-2004 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by black_willow666
In the "poll" section of the site they say

What'S yer favorite song on "self titled"

and theres Broken,Final Sacrifice,Koala, Fish, Mutant, Bird
Get off the road, Evil Worlds Beyond

why??

Because they were my early songs


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -