View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #12
Cannibalistic_Horror
I do fuck goats

Cannibalistic_Horror slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
Jesus!
I hate it when people start bitching a band as soon as they get popular. Didn't it use to be every boys dream to be a proper fuckin' rockstar and play stadiums and that? Well, surprise, surprise... you have to be a commercial succes to be able to do so.

All your favourite bands are commercial successes...

As for my opinion on Dummy Burger; I love their bombastic sit. Really well thought through, on a commercial and on a creative level.
Shag(huh huh)rath is a smart bloke. He's so famous he has to hide his tattos when he is on a metalfestival, otherwise peoples would recognise him immediately and start sucking his grim and frostbitten cock 'en masse'.
Congrat s on them as on Cradle of Filth, when they were still top of da muthafuckin' bill.
First things first. I do not hate a band if they suddenly become popular, as long as it does not seem as if they sold out. If suddenly everybody started listening to Disgorge or Gorgasm and they were playing huge venues and were top of the charts, I would still like them, just as long as they kept the music brutal and good. However, if they started playing emo-acoustic-rap-techno to make as much money as possible, I would grow to resent them. Thus, I dislike Dummy Burger because personally their music went down in quality after Stormblast and it seemed as if there was a deliberate change to make it more radio friendly.
Cannibalistic_Horror is offline   Reply With Quote