View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 02:01 PM   #1
fumehead

fumehead slam gang member
Question A few questions for Impaled

Here are some questions i have for Impaled:
1.)Guys from Impaled can you please tell where is Jared Deaver since he left your band in 1998, i guess.Exactly why did he leave after the first demo was recorded. And what is he doing now, i mean maybe he is playing in some band or smth.
2.)Impaled can you please tell HONESTLY if there are any other bands that all four of you guys play in (except Ghoul).i mean any other secret bands that fans should now about or maybe other future side projects that are in the works!
3.)Impaled, now seriously though guys, was/were there any other demo recordings even before Impaled came together and before your official 1st demo.i know there was this Fetal Remains demo recorded along with Leon long time ago.
4.)Impaled will this Re-animate the States tour be the last one for a while or maybe you got smth. else planned for next year.
5.)Guys from Impaled i know you've been working with Mauricio Acevedo for a long time since your first demo and till this last album basically.i am just wondering, will you work with him on the future releases or not.
i guess that's it for now. Feel free to answer any or all of this questions. Thank you. IMPALED RULES!
fumehead is offline   Reply With Quote