Hate Crew Deathroll
COBHC

Hate Crew Deathroll slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxyyy View Post
Excuse me?
Is this a joke, right?
Because you are not funny...

edit: I should have said "thanks to everyone", not "thanks to anyone"... does the confusion come from this? my bad English... sorry (if the problem is about this sentence).
No, this is not a joke.

It seems like you were complaining that all you had was GP4 tabs instead of James tabbing it. If the tabs are correct (and we try our best) then I don't see what's to complain about. If James posted a tab in Gp4 and it was the same as mine or something by Distorted Image, what difference would it make?

The only thing that set me off was this:
Quote:
I'm literally dying to learn Arsis songs... to play them the way they are meant to be played
...as if our tabs were horribly wrong. I'd be willing to bet that alot of it IS how James plays it.

I didn't mean to offend anyone and I admit, I was in a bad mood at that time but I have to say I'm with you, I'd love to see some official tab books for the Arsis albums. Muhammed did one for Necrophagist and it was well worth the money so I'm definitely in support of some from James and co.

Btw, the tabs in the first post that aren't as accurate, I'd say, are "Maddening Disdain" & "Return". They weren't done by me but I hosted them anyway. ADFD sounds pretty close.

The others were done by me and Distorted Image and I think we've done a pretty good job in getting them looking and sounding accurate. Some things, like solos, for example, I can't guarantee are 100% so I can see why you're saying what you're saying.

[/rant]

Sorry for the post earlier.
Hate Crew Deathroll is offline   Reply With Quote