View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #37
Valan
Wench with a Weapon

I'm afraid my photos are pretty piss poor, probably due to the fact I was unable to keep still in my 'fangirl' excitement :D
Heres a couple of not so blurry ones:

My mate took a few too, I think hers turned out better, so once I've checked them out I'll post up any good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I didn't care much for the mounted police and bloodhounds, either.
Where were they, I missed that!?

Quote:
And having seen Alchemist so intensely no other band could grab my attention.
In total agreement there! Graspop wasn't my first choice of festivals, but as I was going with a friend I had to pick one that the line up was a bit 'tamer' for her, as soon as I noticed Alchemist were playing that sold me :D

Quote:
Yes, I saw you and wanted to say hi after the show but couldn't find you anymore then ... What a bummer!
I shouted up to John and asked if they were doing signings, he said he wasn't sure so I wandered off to the signing area to see if they had a slot...unfortunately not :( So I went and grabbed myself a Tripsis t-shirt and then wandered back into the Marquee, by which time everyone had left and the next band were setting up.
Where were you stood? shame I didn't meet you, would have been nice to have a natter to another Alchemist lover :D
Valan is offline   Reply With Quote