View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 04:04 AM   #38
Mick
aka AlcheMick

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valan View Post
I'm afraid my photos are pretty piss poor, probably due to the fact I was unable to keep still in my 'fangirl' excitement :D
No worries, I felt exactly the same way!
I was so excited prior to the first show I attended that I thought of bringing a plastic bag with me in order to prevent me from hyperventilating. But I was so excited that I forgot about it ... :-)

Quote:
Heres a couple of not so blurry ones:
Thank you very much for sharing them! They're really nice.
I only took a few photos as I only had my mobile phone with me and didn't want to miss anything while aiming for a good shot. Do you still want to see them?

Quote:
My mate took a few too, I think hers turned out better, so once I've checked them out I'll post up any good ones.
Thanx a lot in advance!

Quote:
Where were they, I missed that!?
They nearly ran me over at the corner of the exit from the festival area ...

Quote:
In total agreement there!
Great minds ... :-D

Quote:
Graspop wasn't my first choice of festivals, but as I was going with a friend I had to pick one that the line up was a bit 'tamer' for her, as soon as I noticed Alchemist were playing that sold me :D
Same here!
What did your friend think about Alchemist?

Quote:
I shouted up to John and asked if they were doing signings, he said he wasn't sure so I wandered off to the signing area to see if they had a slot...unfortunately not :(
Yeah ... :-(

Quote:
So I went and grabbed myself a Tripsis t-shirt and then wandered back into the Marquee, by which time everyone had left and the next band were setting up.
Damn!

Quote:
Where were you stood?
I was in the front row (Of course! :-), almost in the middle - right in front of Rod! I saw you on the right side.

Quote:
shame I didn't meet you, would have been nice to have a natter to another Alchemist lover :D
Yes, exactly! We're gonna do better next time, aren't we?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote