View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #148
worldcapsized

worldcapsized slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnsauce View Post
http://rateyourmusic.com/release/alb...quence/reviews

lol

i realize opinions but how can you honestly listen to this mess and think it is album of the decade
a review from username "aclockworkmaiden"

"Well, let me start off by saying this is the last album I will be listening to as a fifteen year old. And let me tell you, this thing literally turned my world upside down. It was an emotional journey for me. I thought about everything starting from mid 2010. All the emotions of "love" I felt, the relationship I had, the great times, the shit times....everything. This album made me think about legitimately everything. Now, I feel refreshed. I feel like a new human being. It was fucking 2 and a half years in 72 minutes, and I feel better about myself. Fuck, this is a life changing album. I suggest it to anyone who likes metal. I am literally in tears right now because it's over."
and i had a lucid dream of vagina last night, unfortuneately it wasnt actually there it was on the phone. it was like phone sex operation 20 years in the future, when somehow a psychic forcefield of vaginal interface encompass my penile erection making my ejaculate into invisible cumbucket, all via a cheap phone call---sounds like a plan huh? final transcendence of body via technology etcetera
worldcapsized is offline   Reply With Quote