View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #28
Claude

^This guy's obviously never heard of taste. The reason why there are many of these trading hands is because they are abundant. I thought that was obvious.

OP, I've never tried Agile, but I hear really good things about them. The only thing they tend to get criticized about is their quality control. Ibanez on the other hand are a love/hate company, you either love them or hate them. I personally love them for their feel. If you're not into lighter woods and more lead oriented sounds then yeah I guess you should stay away from them. But considering that fixed bridge RGs go for 300-500 used on ebay, craigslist, or kijiji then you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal.

However, if you have the budget for a Carvin 7 string ($800-1,100 depending on options) then of course I'd recommend them over anything else. Great quality and they make it to your specs for a very decent price. Not to much the wait isn't too long (generally 8 to 12 weeks).

The Loomis is a pretty good guitar also, you can't go wrong with any of these options I think.

Last edited by Claude; 07-17-2009 at 02:52 PM..
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote