View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #19
del Müerte
You besta MODERATE, fool!

del Müerte slam gang member
There was about 20 people there. And this was not just an Impaled tour, this was Vader, Skinless, Origin, Withered Earth and Enter Self on the bill.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aconite
Well bloody hell, doesn't that just suck fat floopy donkey balls? lol. Thats the year my mom moved me to West Virginia, long before I have any sense though, so....yeah.
Where did you play at, do you remember? I find it odd that no one was there. Like Hecate said, I've never been to a concert with less than 150 people. Is that really not enough?
This whole post is a bitch, isn't it? My post was 3 lines long. You're reading too much into it.

Quote:
I know you didn't. You just seemed some-what bitchy so, that was kind of the point.

Big cities don't necessarily mean big shows. The reason bands don't go there, I assume, is because the turnouts aren't that great. Why stop at a place where the attendance is capped at 150 when you can keep going to Cleveland and potentially have double the crowd?

Quote:
Not as frustrated as us I bet. At least you can understand why you never see anyone. It's really irratating having your favorite bands come so close but still being to far away to see. And since you live in Ireland you probably don't know that Columbus isn't a little backwards ass hill town that no one knows of. It's the capitol of Ohio with a population some 200,000 bigger than Clevelands. So why the hell would people NOT come here? Really, it just makes me want to tear my hair out it does.

Last edited by del Müerte; 07-28-2005 at 11:02 PM.
del Müerte is offline   Reply With Quote