View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #31
devil spell
Sodomizer

Hey Dragoloth,

Stop moaning!
You don't even know how the new singer will be like and you manifest your O level IQ statement already! :suicide:
As several people say : you do not know what was going on!
You are all claiming high and shouting out loud that a band has to be true and not sell outs or bitches, and now because a band split ways with their vocalists because he apparently didn't have the feeling anymore to play BM and keep their INTEGRITY (and I completely agree at 666% with Nornagest concerning this word) you are complaining, so you have to know what you want man, a band with integrity or a band who will do what the fans like just because they will continue to sell CD's and then have their precious $$$$$??!!
Think twice before you post such stupid and uselless words!
What makes the difference between a child and a man is his ability to reckon his mistakes...

Anyway, I give 100% support to Enthroned in the future and I'm sure the next album will be excellent!
And for those who already don't like enthroned because Sabathan isn't there anymore FUCK OFF!!

You're just too stupid to have such thoughts even before hearing what it will be like.
devil spell is offline   Reply With Quote