SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Between The Buried And Me > General Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point
It's been a while since you had a good Shawn Story.

Be prepared for a long one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obswalq;
I agree completely, Shawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seijuromitsurugi
Shawn - really smart, you wouldn't think he's as young as he is. and a really understanding dude. great guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dactylSAUR
good news im not killing myself anymore yaaaayy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayerforazazelandme
Period blood barely even smells at all, and usually amongst all the other smells and tastes that goes along with munching on muff, it is hardly a factor. I guess the amount of blood, smell, and uterus chunks really depends on the girl, and in my experience, has never been unmanageable.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

So last night, I went over to a friend/ex of mine's (Samantha) for a party she was throwing. You may remember this girl from being the girl who both my friend and I dated. Anyway, things were going swimmingly, everyone was having a great time. Around 2:30am our mutual friend Cate asked me to give her a ride home, as I was the only one who hadn't drank in hours. I agreed, and said I wanted to leave ASAP though. She asked if she could finish her beer (she had like 3/4 a bottle of blue moon, so it was going to be a while).

Anyway, I went down to the basement to start saying my goodbyes. Most people were passed out on couches, and Samantha called from her room saying "I'm in here!", so I went in to say goodbye.

Anyway, this girl is a raging slut. Above and beyond the most slutty girl I've ever met in my life. She is also fucking crazy. When she fools around with people she likes to just be absolutely insane in ways that are completely indescribable.

Long story short, I'm mid blowjob, when she's like "I have to pee"
I'm like "uhh... okay... go pee?"
then she's like "you're staying right?"
to which I respond "not the night, but I'll wait till you come back"
so she gets up and I go sit on the bed waiting for her to go and come back, but as I sit on the bed, she comes over to me and starts blowing me again. I'm not one to decline a blowjob so I let her continue. She takes a couple sips and then says "I have to pee".
"so go fucking pee!"
"are you going to stay?"
"i'm not sleeping here, but I'll wait for you"
"okay i'll be right back"
and then she starts blowing me again.
She does this a number of times before she finally leaves the room (with my shoes on).

Now, this girl has some SERIOUS fucking issues, and every time I go over there, she does everything she possible can to not let me leave. As soon as I saw her with my shoes on I know I was screwed.

She leaves the room, and not 10 seconds later says "okay I'm back. You're staying, right?"
"again, no, I'm not staying, and actually, we've been at this for an hour and Cate is texting me. I promised her a ride home"

She starts going on about how Cate is an STD ridden whore (everyone Samantha knows is STD ridden and does a lot of coke. Not literally, just according to her).

And I go "okay, whatever, but I promised her a ride home, so I have to go, can I have my shoes?"
"not unless you're going to stay"

Again, she has a habit of stealing something of mine whenever I'm there so that I can't leave.

So we go back and forth with this and she tries grabbing my junk to distract me or whatever, and I tell her "i'm not fucking turned on any more, can I please leave?"

again, we keep going back and forth with this, when finally I say to her "give me my fucking shoes back. You're fucking insane. Oh my fucking god". And then she slaps me.

She's the kind of girl that thinks slapping someone is okay. She asked "what did you say",
I respond "i just want to leave, can I please have my shoes back?"
She slaps me again.
I respond "oh my fucking god you're crazy"
and she starts frantically punching me and grabbing me until finally her hand slips off my arm and she falls over. I hit the ground working on getting my shoes off her feet, which she is STILL fighting me over, while punching, clawing etc, while screaming "STOP HITTING ME SHAWN OH MY GOD STOP IT OW!" etc, doing her best to alert everyone at the party.

I finally get both of my shoes off her feet, scramble to grab my phone and jacket, and go toward her door. She managed to sneak in front of me and slam the door shut before I could leave, so instead of fighting her and ACTUALLY having to lay a finger on her, I go for the window.

I hop up on her bed, throw open the window, punch out the screen and start trying to dive out of it (to an awaiting crowd of people trying to see wtf was going on).

She grabs one hand on the back of my shirt, one hand on the pocket of my jeans and tries pulling me out. I manage to get out of the window wearing half a shirt and half a pair of jeans, thanks to a group of guys who helped me get out.

Of course all of the girls that were there then start shouting at me and shit, assuming I was trying to hit this bitch. I explain the jist of it to the guys who then quickly move all the cars out of the driveway that were behind mine and help me out to leave, while the girls at the party are throwing beer bottles and shit at me, while Samantha is now outside screaming hysterically about how much it hurts and how she doesn't know why I hit her and I think she started accusing me of rape and shit.

I speed away in to the sunrise, bloody, bruised, and wearing half of my clothes.
Quote:
Quote:
Shawn - really smart, you wouldn't think he's as young as he is. and a really understanding dude. great guy.
Quote:
Quote:
Period blood barely even smells at all, and usually amongst all the other smells and tastes that goes along with munching on muff, it is hardly a factor. I guess the amount of blood, smell, and uterus chunks really depends on the girl, and in my experience, has never been unmanageable.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

I finally get home to a few of her texts, telling me she's sorry, and she was just trying to get fucked.

TL:DR - Mass insanity, got my ass beat by a girl who was just trying to get fucked, apparently.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Darcangelo
Nigger trance.

Darcangelo is on a distinguished road
..why so sexy?
Old 03-31-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Obswalq
kickin in windows

Obswalq is on a distinguished road
"hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark." "you can say that again..." "hahaha... what a story mark."

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea."
-Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies

Obswalq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
prayer
Read Ishmael...

prayer is on a distinguished road
Shawn, why didn't u just hit it then?
Old 03-31-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
Tckt15
not tck!

Tckt15 is on a distinguished road
there is literally no way im ever reading that whole thing
Tckt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
Pwnsauce

Pwnsauce is on a distinguished road
Old 04-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
Obswalq
kickin in windows

Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
mcweezlestein

mcweezlestein is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tckt15 View Post
mcweezlestein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #11
teh Mazn
Jawbreakers. Mmm.

teh Mazn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tckt15 View Post

no, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
I'm pretty sure the sound of Mason's fist busting that kids jaw was one-of-a-kind, just like he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme. View Post
this nigga said catlace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer View Post
I'm sure he's not really worried. Mason is as far from a faggot as you can get. Mason's fucked hotter.
teh Mazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #12
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

Not a single tag was made that day.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
ceddeeoo
LORD OF DARKNESS

ceddeeoo will become famous soon enough
this didn't happen but it could have been avoided if you had not let her put your shoes on
And the heavens, had no light.
And all the cities thereof were destroyed
At the presence of the LORD,
And before His fierce anger.
For thus saith the LORD:
The whole land shall be desolate;
Yet will I not make a full end.
ceddeeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #14
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

Obviously didn't realize she did until it was too late.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #15
siegewar
ugay

siegewar is on a distinguished road
cedric read it
siegewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #16
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

Danger Frist likes this.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #17
Savior
HOI HOI

Savior is on a distinguished road
Keep your shoes on, retard.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #18
Shauncore
I <3 BASEBALLS

Shauncore is an unknown quantity at this point
What shitty material were you wearing that she was able to rip both your pants and shirt in half? But the image of you trying to explain why you got beat up by a girl while half naked is entertaining though.
I don't check this board much due to disappointing topics. But, I 'm gonna go ahead and say Fuck you to the Shauncore kid.
Shauncore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #19
Lynch
jacob shock

Lynch is on a distinguished road
haha. the last girl I dated for 2 months, would slap me so hard during sex, with no word, or anything. It was fucking annoying. Sometimes Ide slap back, but eventually I just fucked her doggy style so I wouldnt have to put up with her shit.

If it was me getting the beej, I would have told her to piss while blowing me, and then start shouting at the top of my lungs that she was pissing herself for everyone to hear.
Lynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #20
Shawn
GTFO, n00b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncore View Post
What shitty material were you wearing that she was able to rip both your pants and shirt in half? But the image of you trying to explain why you got beat up by a girl while half naked is entertaining though.
Children of Bodom shirt from 2003 and a pair of Levi's.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
Shauncore
I <3 BASEBALLS

Shauncore is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Children of Bodom shirt from 2003 and a pair of Levi's.

And she still wanted to blow you?
I don't check this board much due to disappointing topics. But, I 'm gonna go ahead and say Fuck you to the Shauncore kid.
Shauncore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #22
siegewar
ugay

siegewar is on a distinguished road
No woman can resist "tmew" being whispered into her ear.
siegewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #23
Sudden Intoxication
i have insurance now

Sudden Intoxication is on a distinguished road
i woulda raped her some girls are into that lol but she wanted it though

Sudden Intoxication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #24
ceddeeoo
LORD OF DARKNESS

ceddeeoo will become famous soon enough
lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.
And the heavens, had no light.
And all the cities thereof were destroyed
At the presence of the LORD,
And before His fierce anger.
For thus saith the LORD:
The whole land shall be desolate;
Yet will I not make a full end.
ceddeeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #25
Obswalq
kickin in windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegewar View Post
pictured this actually happening and i'm loling so hard.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #26
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath

Oleg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by siegewar View Post

Shawn, you should've peed in her mouth while getting beej'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
4:33am
yo if tocamget a G For a foreme legend. thatd be a stoei to tell. youre chill meh. heklp .e out find a g

tmew
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:20 AM   #27
preech
Penis Mcgavin

preech is on a distinguished road
All the guys helped me and all the girls threw beer bottles at me. The next day at Rad School High was wicked tense. You have no idea.

All of Shawn's chick stories follow all lifetime television for women premises.....

A weird sexual situation turns into a deadly game of cat and mouse. A woman scorned goes into a jealous rage. Someone escapes with their life..... On the next *Insert vagina flick here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydanger
you're thinking MAD LIBS. eulogies are spoken at funerals. mad libs are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior
Shut the fuck up before I kill you and wear your cunt as a hat, whore.
preech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #28
Savior
HOI HOI

Savior is on a distinguished road
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #29
teh Mazn
Jawbreakers. Mmm.

teh Mazn is an unknown quantity at this point
fuckin steve FTW

no, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
I'm pretty sure the sound of Mason's fist busting that kids jaw was one-of-a-kind, just like he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme. View Post
this nigga said catlace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer View Post
I'm sure he's not really worried. Mason is as far from a faggot as you can get. Mason's fucked hotter.
teh Mazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #30
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath

Oleg will become famous soon enough
Pwnsauce, best use of autotune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
4:33am
yo if tocamget a G For a foreme legend. thatd be a stoei to tell. youre chill meh. heklp .e out find a g

tmew
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote