Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Visceral Bleeding

Visceral Bleeding Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
Skin Coffin
- - - - - - - -

The Shattering..

Anyone know whats up with these guys? their one album came out in like 2005, and I can't find any information or updates anywhere.
Skin Coffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
Inertiopus

Yeah that disc kicks major ass by the way.
Inertiopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
Ronnie/Pieces
Gruesome

Pure excellence.
Ronnie/Pieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:34 AM   #4
Onkel_Herpes
Shitfaced User

aah yes, my old band.

I talked to Andreas Wiberg the other day actually, and there are some news in the Shattering-camp, but I won't be the one to spill it. So you'll just have to either wait for it, or get an email-adress to one of the guys and ask them.
Onkel_Herpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
Wibus

Post the shattering update over here

Hi guys. Andreas Wiberg from the Shattering writing here.. Im glad to read the nice comments about the album!.. I will try to give an "bad english" update of the band.. After the album came out in 2005 we wrote three "killlersongs" (according to ourselfs) that we really wanted to make something with.. These songs felt like a new dimension of the Shattering for us, and we were actually really excited to continue working and aim for a second album., But as timed moved on and new projects was taking over we got lazy and lost motivation for the band.. I'ts quit hard to explain why things turned out that way., musically we started heading in other directions and we were not inspired enough to continuing playing death metal at that time I would say.. As timed passed on our singer Carl decided to leave the band and there where only three of us left., We continued to rehearse for a while but as time passed we gave priority into our other projects, and the Shattering was shattered you could say..
At the time me Max and Robin are still friends and music-"soulmates", and we are still playing in the same bands..(check out "Kong" and "Skörda" at myspace!). But right now where all doing different things at different locations.. We all share the same dream though. and that is to fresh up and record those three killer songs we wrote after the album! We still got the spirit of the Shattering with us.. However I can't tell when it will be done.. Time will tell!
Wibus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #6
Ronnie/Pieces
Gruesome

Good too hear guys!
I actually wrote you a message on myspace earlier this day and asked you how I could get a hold of your album!
(the computer crashed, so it might not have gotten through though)
I really hope you guys come back and show us what technical and brutal groove shall sound like!
Kicka så jævlig på dere og har bare hørt den ene låta, MÅ HA MER! This is the way to play!
Ronnie/Pieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
Skin Coffin
- - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibus View Post
Hi guys. Andreas Wiberg from the Shattering writing here.. Im glad to read the nice comments about the album!.. I will try to give an "bad english" update of the band.. After the album came out in 2005 we wrote three "killlersongs" (according to ourselfs) that we really wanted to make something with.. These songs felt like a new dimension of the Shattering for us, and we were actually really excited to continue working and aim for a second album., But as timed moved on and new projects was taking over we got lazy and lost motivation for the band.. I'ts quit hard to explain why things turned out that way., musically we started heading in other directions and we were not inspired enough to continuing playing death metal at that time I would say.. As timed passed on our singer Carl decided to leave the band and there where only three of us left., We continued to rehearse for a while but as time passed we gave priority into our other projects, and the Shattering was shattered you could say..
At the time me Max and Robin are still friends and music-"soulmates", and we are still playing in the same bands..(check out "Kong" and "Skörda" at myspace!). But right now where all doing different things at different locations.. We all share the same dream though. and that is to fresh up and record those three killer songs we wrote after the album! We still got the spirit of the Shattering with us.. However I can't tell when it will be done.. Time will tell!

Wow thats pretty intense. Its a shame that things turned out that way, but i'm glad that you guys are at least going to eventually record those three songs.. and hopefully a new album one day!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
5i7g220t4
Banned

Smile Wonderful

Wonderful,thanks!!If you have great talents, industry will improve them Fly For Fun Penya; if you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency.
5i7g220t4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Skin Coffin
- - - - - - - -

Anyone know if they ever got to record these songs? Martin? Andreas? anyone?