SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:29 AM   #1
NNotN-ENN
BRUTLAAAAAAAA

Gig Thread

Do you cunts even call shows 'gigs' or is that just an Australian thing?

Anyway, I did the loser thing and recorded a couple of full songs at the recent Disentomb album launch show, mostly just to see how they turned out and figured they were decent enough to share so here's a thread to post shit like that or to gloat about cool shows or complain about shit ones

Support band:
NNotN-ENN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:07 PM   #2
DrippingInsanity

Rep Power: 25 DrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud of
Re: Gig Thread

I'll have to post the audio of a couple shows I went to. I work at a brewery that's also a venue for quite a few awesome shows. I had the sound guy record from the board a couple a shows for me (Conan and The Chasm/Cruciamentum). I'm hoping to get the files from him soon so I can practice mixing for the fun of it and, if I ever get down to a mix I'm comfortable with, I'll post them here (if there's interest).

Anyhow, I saw Sanctuary last Friday, who sounded pretty good especially the singer. Next show I go to might be Deceased/Savage Master.
DrippingInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote