SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Yyrkoon

Yyrkoon Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
filthy_secret

To Stef

I've just read news on official Yyrkoon's site. I hope it doesn't mean the end of Yyrkoon. Stef, you're really good musician. Your vocals are perfect and riffs are genius.Unhealthy Opera is an awesome album.
Don't give up! Keep shreding!!
I hope you will make the right decision soon.
filthy_secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
SSJ2 Vegeta
Sky Valley

o.O?!

*Goes to check the website*
SSJ2 Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
onundr

Stef, I just registered in hopes that you'll read this to say...

Your music is seriously some of best talent coming out of France right now and for me, put your entire country(!) on the map. At least in my humble opinion. Untill I heard Yyrkoon I never took French metal seriously and I am probably not the only one. I think you make your country (or at least its metal heads) proud.

I don't know what you're thinking but if you are planning on giving up on producing music please don't. Consider that people like me and my close friends and even family are avid fans and would be very disapointed, although at the same time happy with what few great albums you did leave us :D

If all you need is some time off to think then by all means do you deserve it! After writing two stellar albums in a row I think you deserve a nice long break more than anyone. : )

Go ahead take 4 years to write the next album we'll be waiting just don't give up!!

-Regards
From America
onundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #4
Sugrat

To The whole band

As some have done and previously stated I have just registered in hopes of changeing your minds on the band. I fully understand how hard it can be to be in a band and maintain it, however Yyrkoon is the ONLY metal band out of France worth giving two shits about. Seriously your band is a ground breaking achievment in the metal community. Its not very often that I see any good metal bands that come out of Europe let alone France, I mean hell look at Isahns solo album and that should give you a good idea of what im talking about. Look we the fans can wait for as long as neccisary for another album if it means taking a break for a while to come up with some new material.
As my friend put it in an earlier post, you guys should just take a break. I mean come on man....WTF??? Two phenominal albums and you just want to give up? Just take some time off...see some sights...maybe get some bitches...what ever floats the etherial boat. Just please dont quit on us now man...please! As a fan who stumbled across your band and had the extreme pleasure of sharing this god like metal with my friends I am begging you to not just give up.
Sugrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #5
pi3ori@yahoo.com

Wow, this is quite shocking. I'm from Sweden, and although I like metal there aren't many bands that I enjoy in the long run. Yrkoon however is something I never get tired of.

Absolutely brilliant.
pi3ori@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:26 AM   #6
Xarn

Agreed with all the posts above. I have throughly enjoyed both of your albums. I´m a lazy dude when it comes to posting on this forum, so I´m about 1 year late with this but, your gig with Nile in Stockholm was unbelievable as well, amazing talent and some of the best riffs in metal. Would be sad to see you leave.
Xarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #7
Venter

SVP

Cher Stef, prennent svp votre temps et ne décident pas immédiatement. Les besoins de la communauté en métal de la mort de la Lithuanie vous.
Venter is offline   Reply With Quote