SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Gorgasm

Gorgasm Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 08-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Exclamation GORGASM Signs With Brutal Bands

Today we are pleased to announce a new addition to our roster. GORGASM are back and have just signed a multi-album contract with Brutal Bands. Keeping low key over the past couple years and operating under the name Sadichist, GORGASM has surfaced and will enter Studio One on September 18th to begin recording their 4th studio album. Look for their new album along with a full line of merch and BB Package Deals early 2011.

Scott of Brutal Bands comments: "I've been a huge Gorgasm fan since the early days of Stabwound Intercourse. So it is really an honor to have the opportunity to work with these guys. It was just a few weeks ago that I saw their first performance at CIM with the new 4 piece lineup performing under the name Sadichist. They were one of my favorite bands at the fest and an obvious crowd favorite as well. The return of Gorgasm will be felt around the world!"

Gorgasm drummer Kyle Christman adds: "I have always been a huge fan of Gorgasm myself, and I'm stoked as fuck to be a part of this. We as a whole have been working quietly at this for a while. We are excited to finally officially announce the news, and we're stoked about signing to Brutal Bands and entering the studio at last. We feel that this is our most brutal material yet, and long time fans won't be let down."

GORGASM - www.myspace.com/gorgasm2
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote