SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Aborted

Aborted Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
SlaughteredApparatus

Ever thought Of Self-Releasing "Purity of Perversion" Again?

Hey Sven,

I know we had spoke of this before. But I just have a fast question for you. I had asked awhile back if "Purity of Perversion" was out of print and you had said yes. You had mentioned record labels approaching you and offering to re-release it, but you (and the band) want to keep it as it is. In my opinion, your philosophy of wanting to keep "Purity" a strictly underground release is a good one, and I applaud you for it. But if I may ask, have you (as well as the rest of the guys in the band) ever thought of reissuing it again? After all it is a GEM of an album, and I know that there alot of people (myself included) that would love to own a copy. Personally speaking, it is the only Aborted album I do not have, and I am desperately looking for it so I can complete my Aborted collection.

Considering 2009 marks the 10 year anniversary of Purity's inital release, maybe you guys could reissue it yourselves as a limited print, 10 year anniversary, commemorative kind of deal. What do you think? Just a suggestion pal. I know "Engineering" has been re-released so I thought I'd innocently inquire about the possibility of "Purity" being re-released as well.
SlaughteredApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote