SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > HORSE The Band

HORSE The Band Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 08-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
SiegeEngine
TAFKA tck!

August 10th warped tour

After bitching about how Motion City got the energizer extra 10 thing, HORSE played another 10 minutes or so anyway.

They fucking closed with Taken By Vultures. Nothing ever beats that. Ever.

and then I told Eric he should play more classical piano.
SiegeEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #2
Kindergarten

Yo dawg, where were you during the show? I was right up against the fence with my homie Jayrol. I'm a white kid with glasses and I was wearing a sleeveless black spider-man t-shirt. My homie Jayrol is filipino as shit. For some reason me and Jayrol are convinced you were the kid next to us at the front who kept requesting Taken By Vultures the entire show, haha.

Also, we overheard a profound remark made by David before the show. He was getting ready to set-up his shit, and he looked at the monitor speakers, and said something along the lines of, "Isn't it weird that speakers can still make sound even when they're covered up." The speakers were covered up with trashbags because it was raining that day. I thought it was a peculiar thing to say, but very interesting to think about.

Here's a picture of me and Jayrol at home after the concert and it was taken right before we had sex with eachother (j/k though):

Last edited by Kindergarten; 08-12-2006 at 04:58 AM..
Kindergarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindergarten
Yo dawg, where were you during the show? I was right up against the fence with my homie Jayrol. I'm a white kid with glasses and I was wearing a sleeveless black spider-man t-shirt. My homie Jayrol is filipino as shit. For some reason me and Jayrol are convinced you were the kid next to us at the front who kept requesting Taken By Vultures the entire show, haha.

Also, we overheard a profound remark made by David before the show. He was getting ready to set-up his shit, and he looked at the monitor speakers, and said something along the lines of, "Isn't it weird that speakers can still make sound even when they're covered up." The speakers were covered up with trashbags because it was raining that day. I thought it was a peculiar thing to say, but very interesting to think about.

Here's a picture of me and Jayrol at home after the concert and it was taken right before we had sex with eachother (j/k though):

aahhah, david.
horsetheKEVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #4
SiegeEngine
TAFKA tck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindergarten

Haha probably was me. I had a purple and white Von Dutch hat and a black Vengeance Meets Grace shirt on. I was the kid who "crowd surfed" during The Black Hole screaming IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!!

I think I saw you dudes too haha
SiegeEngine is offline   Reply With Quote