HORSE The Band Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 70 votes, 4.93 average. Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #5611
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Bloomer View Post
So I am moving to Puerto Rico. Staying with my retired metal head uncle who drinks and parties every weekend should be bad ass lol. Then I'm moving in a house with my stepbrother, 3 rooms and rent is only 500 bucks a month. I'm pretty stoked.
good luck
horsetheKEVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #5612
Luigitoilet

thank you based god
Luigitoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #5613
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

my woman got a job... BOOYAH! seriously thinking about moving into her mother's again... central air... clean house... basically our own apartment in the basement with our own bathroom... unlike here where my mother never cleans and has my family and friends over every single weekend to swim in the pool and they dirty up the bathroom every time... mother never cleans the kitchen after making dinner and can't grasp the concept of putting dishes in the dishwasher right after use... fuck i hate it here. I felt bad for "ditching" out on her but I can not stand her old dog that pisses all over the house and the just overall dirtyness... plus my dog has got some sort of eye infuction/allergy that the vet said is caused by something in the environment.... she didnt have it til we moved here... boom
Old 07-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #5614
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

cut ties with my youngest sister and oldest brother.... sister was just talking mad shit to my mother... all innappropriate and saying the she herself is a good mother but she sends her 5 year old to sleep out at a relatives or friends every single night and thinks that is ok. My older brother who I met a few years ago just sent me over the edge and I told him the truth... everything I said was the truth about how he is a mooch and is defrauding the government for fema checks when his house isnt even under water... It feels good to be done with him. It hurts to be done with my sister because I love her kids.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #5615
Late Bloomer

Sorry to hear that Kev.

I leave today for Puerto Rico at 11 pm. Not even done packing. I'm puerto rican and we leave everything for the last minute lol. I'm excited I'm gonna see the girl of my dreams again especially now that I know she feels the same.

Fucking finally get to drink again and shit. Legally. Even though I turn 21 in January.

I feel like good shits going to happen. Good and bad but eh thats always the case. Well its usually more bad than good but whatever! I'm stoked I'm an adult now and I dont have to suffer for other peoples mistakes and problems. Maybe lol.
Late Bloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #5616
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Bloomer View Post
Sorry to hear that Kev.

I leave today for Puerto Rico at 11 pm. Not even done packing. I'm puerto rican and we leave everything for the last minute lol. I'm excited I'm gonna see the girl of my dreams again especially now that I know she feels the same.

Fucking finally get to drink again and shit. Legally. Even though I turn 21 in January.

I feel like good shits going to happen. Good and bad but eh thats always the case. Well its usually more bad than good but whatever! I'm stoked I'm an adult now and I dont have to suffer for other peoples mistakes and problems. Maybe lol.
good luck again brah.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #5617
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

this weather is fucking ridiculous... i would rather have snow and -20 degree temps than instant sweating and foggy glasses when going outside..
Old 07-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #5618
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetheKEVIN View Post
this weather is fucking ridiculous... i would rather have snow and -20 degree temps than instant sweating and foggy glasses when going outside..
Heat Index: 112 °F (44 °C)
Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #5619
RatquRit

Cape Town is crazy! I've slept into the wild on Montain Table with 3 guys and our bedsheets, I've got drunk in a club playing dubstep, I've been seeing sunsets and sunrises over the sea. It's so easy to escape into nature here, it's amazing. The people I've met here are great.

I still have my down moments/anxiety and it sucks but I try not to care too much.
RatquRit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #5620
Leti

That sounds beautiful!!!!
Leti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #5621
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

loving not talking to my older brother... all he does is give me a fucking head ache. I am really glad my friend whom I met through my older brother also is backing up everything I said to my brother and telling me not to apologize or feel bad for anything I said.

LIF is looking up. Woman starts her job officially next Monday. We are moving out back into her mothers house. I will have a nice clean and cold basement to myself with our own bathroom. We will save money so we can get a house by next summa! My aunt is selling her 2002 Chevy Blazer... I guess it is in super good condition with all leather interior but it has 175k miles. I am guessing it is from them driving to and from the lakes all the time. I am getting it for less than 2000 bucks and I am pretty sure it has 4wheel drive so I am super jacked about that.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #5622
Luigitoilet

Quote:
loving not talking to my older brother... all he does is give me a fucking head ache. I am really glad my friend whom I met through my older brother also is backing up everything I said to my brother and telling me not to apologize or feel bad for anything I said.

LIF is looking up. Woman starts her job officially next Monday. We are moving out back into her mothers house. I will have a nice clean and cold basement to myself with our own bathroom. We will save money so we can get a house by next summa! My aunt is selling her 2002 Chevy Blazer... I guess it is in super good condition with all leather interior but it has 175k miles. I am guessing it is from them driving to and from the lakes all the time. I am getting it for less than 2000 bucks and I am pretty sure it has 4wheel drive so I am super jacked about that.
you relapse again?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #5623
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigitoilet View Post
you relapse again?
lol, how did you know?
Old 07-21-2011, 01:33 AM   #5624
Luigitoilet

cuz you didn't mention anything about it hahaha
Old 07-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #5625
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

lol. 2002 chevy trailblazer with heated leather seats and a system in it for 2800 bucks. 4 wheel drive was just redone and will be AWESOME for the winter. shitty gas mileage tho so I think I will still get my 4cyl little white pickup repaired so I can drive that until the snow flies.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #5626
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

this new kid at work is sweet. he listens to a lot of the same shit i do and he is in a br00tal death metalcore band. heh. i dont care about the band shit but it is awesome to finally have a friend to travel to minneapolis to hit up shows with. he tokes tooo. oh and his name is kevin too. haha I am thinking of hitting up the herb again once i get off the jank. i dont think i will have anxiety attacks if i am off the bad shit. i feel so old working there... lol. talkin to the 17 year old kid who has never seen back to the future and this other kid doesn't even know who ice cube is...
Old 07-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #5627
boylucas

Norway!!!
:/
:(
boylucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #5628
boylucas

I know the HTB fanbase is spread pretty diversely around the globe, so I hope everyone and their loved ones are safe and sound and there is a whole lot of love for you folk, wherever you are! <3
boylucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #5629
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

got called into the boss's office today... he told me not to worry nothing is wrong because i think i looked nervous. Got promoted to a tech instead of a builder and now I get my own computer to dick around on when I am not busy and I get to just test parts that have been sent back by customers and if they are broken send them back to the manufacturer for warranty. I am now officially an employee there, no longer temporary. I get insurance in one month and they pay 80% of the premium so I only have to pay like 60 a month. I am so excited to have a stable permanent job with insurance. Also, I do not think I have to stand for my entire shift anymore so I wont be forced to wear my doc martins every day because they were the only shoes that didn't hurt my feet after 8 hours.

I will report back tomorrow letting you know if I like the new job or not.. heh
Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #5630
Luigitoilet

my mom's in the hospital again. I made her let me take her to the ER because I could tell as soon as I went to her house and saw her. She has copd/emphysema. sometimes she gets super duper bad, like can barely walk around or talk. she's got no insurance so she really didn't want to go.

I've been subconsciously preparing my mind for her death because it will not be very long. I am independent now, but it's still a fucking bummer that I'm not gonna have any parents or grandparents within a couple years.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #5631
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigitoilet View Post
my mom's in the hospital again. I made her let me take her to the ER because I could tell as soon as I went to her house and saw her. She has copd/emphysema. sometimes she gets super duper bad, like can barely walk around or talk. she's got no insurance so she really didn't want to go.

I've been subconsciously preparing my mind for her death because it will not be very long. I am independent now, but it's still a fucking bummer that I'm not gonna have any parents or grandparents within a couple years.
fuck bro, I am sorry to hear that... my mother will have it shortly... she coughs like a 90 year old woman all the fucking time and the docs told her to quit smoking... she is on advair and some other drugs... I don't think you can prepare for your parents dying mentally... I am sure trying.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #5632
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Work is legit now. Got my own @bytespeed email address and a login for the computer system. I feel like an actual part of the company. This morning went so fast, I love doing this new stuff. Haven't really got into it that much yet but I can tell I will like it. Plus the only other tech guy I work with likes Skrillex so we have been listening to Pandora with that all morning.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #5633
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

like everyone else here... i wish horse would do at least one more album. i need a new fix.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:04 AM   #5634
TicalWave

Quote:
like everyone else here... i wish horse would do at least one more album. i need a new fix.
I wish they would tour the us again

On a semi-related note...I think I may have to part ways with my pizza vinyl, figured I'd post it up here first
TicalWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #5635
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicalWave View Post
I wish they would tour the us again

On a semi-related note...I think I may have to part ways with my pizza vinyl, figured I'd post it up here first
sallypants
Old 07-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #5636
TicalWave

Quote:
sallypants
What's the point of owning something forever?
TicalWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #5637
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

today was fuckin horrible. i was almost in tears at work from being so stressed out... it is so overwhelming. the guy who i am helping now is the most unorganized person i have ever met... fucking mother boards everywhere, nothing sorted, no room to work on any table... i am really missing the no hassle stress free building computers... i am demanding a raise or this shit is just not worth it man. yesterday was so much better... plus this guy just dissapears for hours at a time literally and I honestly dont know what the fuck he is doing all day... I think I am just becoming his little slave and I am not having that shit. Someone told me today that he may be getting fired or quitting after I know everything.. I would not run that side of the shop for less than 20 an hour.... stress is bullshit.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #5638
Pencil Lee

Quote:
I might be interested in that pizza vinyl if you really want to get rid of a national treasure like that.
Pencil Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #5639
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pencil Lee View Post
I might be interested in that pizza vinyl if you really want to get rid of a national treasure like that.
didnt the last one go for over 100 dollars on ebay?
Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #5640
horsetheKEVIN
ONEINCHPUNCHER

Quote:
I guess it just depends on how much it means to you? I know I regret selling my copy of Dog Fashion Disco's erotic massage that I got autographed myself for $225.. I wish I still had it. I won't make the mistake of selling any of my HtB stuff.