SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Gorgasm

Gorgasm Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Necro Vox

Gorgasm set list from Bloodletting Tour

Was cleaning out my old bass case and found this set list from the San Diego stop of the Bloodletting 4 tour. Tour was: Gorgasm, Pyaemia, Spawn of Possession, Severed Savior. Just figured I'd post this for old fan's nostalgia. or if you were there.

Necro Vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Litany21

What an incredible setlist....Too bad I heard about you guys about 3 months after that tour was done hehe :-P
Litany21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
Inertiopus

Saw this in Detroit and was a great show. Gorgasm was on fucking fire.
Inertiopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
OwnersMk

No a bit of joke, but this rocks http://sourceradix.com/h23.html
OwnersMk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
crispy
crispy burger

I hate this band
crispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 AM   #6
jack0012come
Banned

Thumbs up Colombian hostage released after 12 years

Colombian Sgt. Pablo Emilio Moncayo, held by Colombian FARC rebels as a hostage for more than 12 years, was reunited with his family after being released by his captors.The young soldier arrived in the city of Florencia in a Brazilian military helicopter that transported him from the jungle, and he walked out wearing a military uniform and into his waiting father's arms. He had been held captive longer than any other hostage held by the rebels.Moncayo was accompanied by Colombian Sen. Piedad Cordoba, who helped negotiate his release.He had been captured as a 19-year-old corporal when Marxist guerrillas attacked his unit, killing 22 of his colleagues and capturing him and 18 others on December 21, 1997."How amazing it is to see civilization again," Moncayo told reporters shortly after his return. The advances in technology fascinated him the most, he said."I survived everything, all of these years of captivity because of my love for Colombia," Moncayo said.Moncayo thanked Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa for asking for his release, and presidents Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and Luis Inacio Lula da Silva of Brazil, but he did not mention Colombian President Alvaro Uribe during his remarks.Another source of tension during the rescue came after the Venezuelan-based network Telesur broadcast images of Moncayo and those involved in the handover. The Colombian government issued a terse statement calling the broadcast a violation of the protocols of the rescue.The television station denied any wrongdoing, and Cordoba said that the humanitarian party had not noticed that the network had someone in the jungle filming.During the Allods online Goldhandover, the FARC also gave Senator Cordoba the coordinates of the remains of a third hostage who died in captivity in 2006. Colombian authorities could retrieve the remains of Maj. Julian Guevara as soon as Thursday.The FARC has said that Moncayo's was the last unilateral hostage release it would make. It is asking for a prisoner swap for the remaining hostages they hold.If his experience was like that of other freed hostages, Moncayo likely spent the years chained to trees and marching from one jungle hideout to another every few days. Other captives have talked about enduring rain, Honor power levelingcold and a blistering sun, and eating mostly beans and rice and weak soup -- when fortunate enough to get a meal.
jack0012come is offline   Reply With Quote