SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Old 07-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
SlaughteredApparatus

SlaughteredApparatus slam gang member
Question Regarding Shipping To Canada???

Hello,

I came across the Brutal Bands website earlier this afternoon and after browing the E-store, I just have a few small questions that I hope someone here (preferably a moderator) can answer for me.

A. Since I am in Ontario, Canada. I was wondering, does the Brutal Bands webstore ship merchandise to Canada? I'm assuming you/they do, but I just want to make sure.

B. If you do ship to Canada, how much are Canadian shipping fees per item? Are they $2.00, $3.00 etc.?

C. Are the shipping fees for Canada the same no matter what kind of item you purchase, regardless if it's a tshirt, CD, poster, DVD, etc.?

D. Sice items are shipped out usually 24 hours after they've been placed (correct me if I'm wrong), how long does it usually take for stuff shipped to Canada to arrive? I.E. 1 week, 2 weeks etc.?

Much thanks to anyone and everyone who can answer this question for me.

Last edited by SlaughteredApparatus; 07-14-2008 at 01:42 AM.
SlaughteredApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaughteredApparatus View Post
Hello,

I came across the Brutal Bands website earlier this afternoon and after browing the E-store, I just have a few small questions that I hope someone here (preferably a moderator) can answer for me.

A. Since I am in Ontario, Canada. I was wondering, does the Brutal Bands webstore ship merchandise to Canada? I'm assuming you/they do, but I just want to make sure.

B. If you do ship to Canada, how much are Canadian shipping fees per item? Are they $2.00, $3.00 etc.?

C. Are the shipping fees for Canada the same no matter what kind of item you purchase, regardless if it's a tshirt, CD, poster, DVD, etc.?

D. Sice items are shipped out usually 24 hours after they've been placed (correct me if I'm wrong), how long does it usually take for stuff shipped to Canada to arrive? I.E. 1 week, 2 weeks etc.?

Much thanks to anyone and everyone who can answer this question for me.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Shipping fees depend on the item. Also the more you order, the less shipping in per item. Orders over $300 include free shipping worldwide. So see the shipping amount, just add items to your shopping cart, then during checkout, select your country, and shipping charges will be displayed well before you select your payment options. Shipping to Canada usually takes about a week. But I have seen cases where it took 2 weeks. But we do ship orders out right away. And you'll receive a confirmation email when your order is shipped.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote