SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
SlaughteredApparatus

SlaughteredApparatus slam gang member
Question Regarding Decaying Purity Merchandise?

Hello again,

I just have a few fast questions regarding merchandise for one of the bands listed in your E-store. While browsing yesterday, I have noticed that Decaying Purity's "Phases Of Dimensional Torture" is available in both Tshirt and album format.

Since you guys sell packages deals as well as posters, my question to you is this:

On Decaying Purity's Myspace page (as well as their offical website) they offer two "combo" packs for this album. The first one contains the album, and a poster for $15 in US dollars. The 2nd combo (which is $39 in US dollars on their Myspace) includes the album, a ""Phases Of Dimensional Torture" tshirt (the same one with the album art that you guys sell for $18), and the poster.

My question is will you carry these package deals in your store? After browsing the Package section, I did not see it and I was just wondering if there was a way I could buy that 2nd combo with the cd, tshirt and poster (which apparantly comes free with the package) from your E-store? As I'd much rather buy it from you in the States and pay in US dollars (as I am from Canada after all), rather than have to go through their official site in Turkey and have put up with the nuisance of more expensive shipping, exchange rates, etc.

So is that possible or will I only be able to buy the tshirt and album through your store and not the poster? Do you guys carry that poster that is offered in that combo (as well as seperately through their Myspace or official site) as well?

Any feedback on these questions would be greatly appreciated, as I am looking to purchase some DP merchandise from you in the future.

Thank you

Last edited by SlaughteredApparatus; 07-14-2008 at 04:01 PM.
SlaughteredApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaughteredApparatus View Post
Hello again,

I just have a few fast questions regarding merchandise for one of the bands listed in your E-store. While browsing yesterday, I have noticed that Decaying Purity's "Phases Of Dimensional Torture" is available in both Tshirt and album format.

Since you guys sell packages deals as well as posters, my question to you is this:

On Decaying Purity's Myspace page (as well as their offical website) they offer two "combo" packs for this album. The first one contains the album, and a poster for $15 in US dollars. The 2nd combo (which is $39 in US dollars on their Myspace) includes the album, a ""Phases Of Dimensional Torture" tshirt (the same one with the album art that you guys sell for $18), and the poster.

My question is will you carry these package deals in your store? After browsing the Package section, I did not see it and I was just wondering if there was a way I could buy that 2nd combo with the cd, tshirt and poster (which apparantly comes free with the package) from your E-store? As I'd much rather buy it from you in the States and pay in US dollars (as I am from Canada after all), rather than have to go through their official site in Turkey and have put up with the nuisance of more expensive shipping, exchange rates, etc.

So is that possible or will I only be able to buy the tshirt and album through your store and not the poster? Do you guys carry that poster that is offered in that combo (as well as seperately through their Myspace or official site) as well?

Any feedback on these questions would be greatly appreciated, as I am looking to purchase some DP merchandise from you in the future.

Thank you
We are not selling any Decaying Purity package deals. Typically we only sell package deals from bands in our roster. So we only have CDs and shirts from Decaying Purity. If you do plan to order from us, order soon, as we are nearly out of stock on the shirts, and there's a really good chance we will not be getting more in stock as the label that we got them from had very limited quantities available.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote