SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Old 08-16-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Exclamation ATTN CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS: READ NOW!

Over the past year, we've seen an increase in fraudulent orders come in. These are people using stolen credit card information to place orders through us. Then what happens, a month later, the real owner of the credit card sees the order and calls it in do to a chargeback.

So, with that said, we've are forced to increase the security in our online store. And of course with any increased security, comes a slight decrease in convenience. We apologize for that, but we have no other choice.

From now on, with credit card orders, you will only have the option to enter in your billing info. And that billing info must match your credit card's billing info. We will only ship orders out to the address in your billing info. We no longer can ship orders out to other addresses. We also now require you to enter in the CVC code on the back of your credit card - this is to ensure that you physically possess the card. In addition, we're now checking all IP addresses on every order. The computer from which you place your order, must be physically located in the same region of the world as your billing address. So for instance, if your IP address shows up as being in Taiwan, but your billing address is from Australia, your order will be cancelled, and the credit card will be credited back in full.

EXCEPTIONS: If you're a regular credit card customer that has placed orders with us in the past, and you absolutely need the order shipped to a different address, just include that address in the message section of the order and state that you're a regular customer (we can verify this), or send an email to brutalbands (at) brutalbands.com. But if you're a new customer that's never placed an order with us, please do not bother. We will not ship to a different address until we've seen at least one successful order from you.

Thank you!

Last edited by Brutal Bands; 10-20-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
GenTheUnsignedBand

GenTheUnsignedBand slam gang member
Dam fruads! well i still be ordering of you anyhow! Long as it doesnt effect your performance I am alright with it.

But one question:

You can still use paypal account to verify the order? (just becuase it shows up on my statement that way)
GenTheUnsignedBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTheUnsignedBand View Post
Dam fruads! well i still be ordering of you anyhow! Long as it doesnt effect your performance I am alright with it.

But one question:

You can still use paypal account to verify the order? (just becuase it shows up on my statement that way)
No, this new policy will not have an effect on our processing and shipping of orders.

And this only affects customers that use credit cards. This new policy has no effect on Paypal customers
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote