Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Aborted

Aborted Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
The Doctor
My name is Ted

Sound clips in songs

I've always found the sound clips in the songs a distinctive quality in Aborted. Makes the songs much more interesting, and always fits well with them. However, in some of the songs, I either don't know where the sound clip is taken from, or what is being said in the sound clip itself. Here goes:

Nailed Through Her Cunt
Your suffering will be legendary - even in hell.
On July 22nd 1991 a Milwaukee patrol car was flagged down by a mysterical man. Handcuffs hanging from one wrist, he told of a murderous freak who wanted to eat his heart.

To Roast and Grind
Dead people from hospitals, morgues, funeral homes, as well as those killed during the conflict have returned to life with a sensational desire to kill other humans and to beast upon their flesh. We may never know the reasons for the horror we are now experiencing. But we emphasize that the moroders are not from another planet, but are recently dead human beings. They can be killed easily by a gunshot or by heavy blows to the head. We also warn you that anyone who dies as a result of being attacked by one of these creatures may also come back to life with the same predatory instincts. The disease is communicable from open wounds, bites, scraches. Anyone who dies from this emergency must be decapitated or cremated immediately. Not very sure of this one.

Engineering The Dead
Herbert West is at the top of his class in medical school. He's brilliant but a little weird. His experiments have always been unorthodox, but lately they've been getting out of hand. And he just made a discovery that could wake up the dead. Once you wake up the dead, you've got a real mess on your hands.

Sphinctral Enthrallment
The autopsy is a scientific investigation, involving more or less complete dissection of the dead body. The purpose is to reveal the presence of pathologic processes and their relation to clinical events preceding death, and to determine the cause or causes of death. The external genetalia are carefully inspected, the glands penis should be exposed, and the... I'm not sure what is said here because the guitars clash in.

Meticulous Invagination
The doctor is in. My favorite!

Parasitic Flesh Resection
I recommend to you, amputation.

Ornaments of Derision
In some cases, autopsy includes the removal of the brain. Considerable effort may be required to reflect the scalp anterioraly. Posterioraly, the scalp is reflected to a point just below the... I have no idea what he says after this.

Clinical Colosomy
Carsala [?] and imposing people are dead they kill for pictures, masturbating all over the place.

Dead Wreckoning - American Psycho
Howard, I think you should know I killed a lot of people.
I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend with a nailgun, and some man, uh, some old faggot with a dog last week. I, uh, I killed another girl, with a chainsaw.
Paul Allen, I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face. His body is dissolving in a bathtub in hell's kitchen. I don't wanna leave anything out here. I guess I killed, maybe, 20 people.
I just had to kill a lot of people!

A Cold Logistic Slaughter
I don't give a shit, I had control and that's what it, what it all comes down to it. Fuck 'em all.
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
pierced
drinkin' spree

Some of them are from Hellraiser I. and Hellraiser II.
pierced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
colostomy phd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I've always found the sound clips in the songs a distinctive quality in Aborted. Makes the songs much more interesting, and always fits well with them. However, in some of the songs, I either don't know where the sound clip is taken from, or what is being said in the sound clip itself. Here goes:

Nailed Through Her Cunt
Your suffering will be legendary - even in hell.

On July 22nd 1991 a Milwaukee patrol car was flagged down by a mysterical man. Handcuffs hanging from one wrist, he told of a murderous freak who wanted to eat his heart.

first is from hellraiser

second is as a prelude to to roast and grind, and its from a police report on jeffrey dahmer

To Roast and Grind
Dead people from hospitals, morgues, funeral homes, as well as those killed during the conflict have returned to life with a sensational desire to kill other humans and to beast upon their flesh. We may never know the reasons for the horror we are now experiencing. But we emphasize that the moroders are not from another planet, but are recently dead human beings. They can be killed easily by a gunshot or by heavy blows to the head. We also warn you that anyone who dies as a result of being attacked by one of these creatures may also come back to life with the same predatory instincts. The disease is communicable from open wounds, bites, scraches. Anyone who dies from this emergency must be decapitated or cremated immediately.

Night of the living dead

Engineering The Dead
Herbert West is at the top of his class in medical school. He's brilliant but a little weird. His experiments have always been unorthodox, but lately they've been getting out of hand. And he just made a discovery that could wake up the dead. Once you wake up the dead, you've got a real mess on your hands.

reanimator, come on!!! hehe

Sphinctral Enthrallment
The autopsy is a scientific investigation, involving more or less complete dissection of the dead body. The purpose is to reveal the presence of pathologic processes and their relation to clinical events preceding death, and to determine the cause or causes of death. The external genetalia are carefully inspected, the glands penis should be exposed, and the...

This is from an authentic autopsy video from the US army

Meticulous Invagination
The doctor is in. hellraiser 2

Parasitic Flesh Resection
I recommend to you, amputation. hellraiser 2

Ornaments of Derision
In some cases, autopsy includes the removal of the brain. Considerable effort may be required to reflect the scalp anterioraly. Posterioraly, the scalp is reflected to a point just below the...

this is also from that same autopsy tape

Clinical Colosomy
Carsala [?] and imposing people are dead he killed for pictures, masturbating all over the place.

jeffrey dahmer in court

Dead Wreckoning - American Psycho
Howard, I think you should know I killed a lot of people.
I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend with a nailgun, and some man, uh, some old faggot with a dog last week. I, uh, I killed another girl, with a chainsaw.
Paul Allen, I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face. His body is dissolving in a bathtub in hell's kitchen. I don't wanna leave anything out here. I guess I killed, maybe, 20 people. I just had to kill a lot of people!

A Cold Logistic Slaughter
I don't give a shit, I had control and that's what it, what it all comes down to it. Fuck 'em all.

this is from herbert mullin if i am correct
colostomy phd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #4
The Doctor
My name is Ted

Whoa, thank you!
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote