SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Spawn of Possession

Spawn of Possession Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 07-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #31
durrrral

yea i didnt expect to get it...i was suprised as shit to se it finally came. im sure u will get it.
durrrral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #32
modern death
Hails

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAAPY
BrutalBands > Neurotic
Fail.
modern death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:12 AM   #33
Keyser

Quote:
seriously, fuck this shit. I d/l the CD but still havent got it yet. Other online stores alreay have thiers out to ship (which shoots Ruuds comment that those who preorder "will have it before anyone else" all to shit), if I would have known I wouldn't have it by now, I would have just waited to get the CD off BrutalBands. this is the second time this has happened too (Psycroptic pre-orders anyone?) fuck neurotic, they don't even respond to my emails about this situation. BrutalBands > Neurotic
I feel exactly the same!
Keyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #34
ChAAPY
it's one louder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten_second_infinity
Fail.

I'm talking about the service, not the bands on the label.
ChAAPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:37 PM   #35
modern death
Hails

Quote:
I'm talking about the service, not the bands on the label.
Oh.
So you still haven't received your pre order package or what?
When did you order it?
Have you ordered stuff from BB before? (obviously, if you're comparing the two)
Maybe your shit just got mixed up in the mail, in which case that wouldn't be Ruud or Neurotic's fault.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #36
ChAAPY
it's one louder

no package yet. I ordered it 3 months ago. Everytime I order from BB (and I have a lot) I get my order within 3-4 days everytime. I've ordered 2 CD's from Neurotic, the new Psycroptic (which took 2 months to get here) and the Spawn Of Possession deal (3 months and counting).... and Ruud has NOT responded to my last few emails about what's up with my order. He mentioned many times on the Neurotic forum for ppl to stop complaining because we will get our packages before other distro's do... well that's not the case anymore because now a bunch of other labels have it for sale. I'm not saying Ruud didn't send my package out, I know he did (if not he's a fuckup for sure) but I believe he sent it out. I'm just pissed he won't even respond to my emails, now that IS his fault. But that is the last time I order a package deal or even anything from Neurotic again.

have you gotten yours yet since you in live in San Antonio too?
Old 07-22-2006, 06:14 PM   #37
modern death
Hails

Quote:
no package yet. I ordered it 3 months ago. Everytime I order from BB (and I have a lot) I get my order within 3-4 days everytime. I've ordered 2 CD's from Neurotic, the new Psycroptic (which took 2 months to get here) and the Spawn Of Possession deal (3 months and counting).... and Ruud has NOT responded to my last few emails about what's up with my order. He mentioned many times on the Neurotic forum for ppl to stop complaining because we will get our packages before other distro's do... well that's not the case anymore because now a bunch of other labels have it for sale. I'm not saying Ruud didn't send my package out, I know he did (if not he's a fuckup for sure) but I believe he sent it out. I'm just pissed he won't even respond to my emails, now that IS his fault. But that is the last time I order a package deal or even anything from Neurotic again.

hmm, I see.
Well I don't know what to tell you man.
Yeah, I got mine like a week or 2 ago... or 3.
That's why i'm saying maybe the mail dudes fucked it up or something.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #38
InvoluntarySlaughter

Quote:

That sucks man. I do know that Ruud's probably receiving many e-mails about this, so maybe you could drop him a p.m. or something. And they had to postpone the actual release date like four times, and then something went wrong with the printing of the shirts, (or something like that). Plus they had to change the writing on the back.
InvoluntarySlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #39
ChAAPY
it's one louder

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvoluntarySlaughter
That sucks man. I do know that Ruud's probably receiving many e-mails about this, so maybe you could drop him a p.m. or something. And they had to postpone the actual release date like four times, and then something went wrong with the printing of the shirts, (or something like that). Plus they had to change the writing on the back.
I already know about that stuff. Basically I payed $35 and I thought this would come with a tracking number (most CD orders online do, at no extra cost) but this deal didn't come with one it seems. I'll just make a complain to paypal if I don't get it within the next week.... and that's it, no more discussion about this for me, tired of it already.
Old 12-18-2019, 11:23 AM   #40
fkoeils

Re: May 1st... starting to check my mail everyday...

neurotic forum i think it was. straight from ruuds mouth though, just check his last posts maybe
fkoeils is offline   Reply With Quote