SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > The Dillinger Escape Plan

The Dillinger Escape Plan Website

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #61
Press1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 187
Rep Power: 12
Press1 slam gang member
In 2001 I was 9. I can't even remember how I dressed back then, but all I know is that I never followed any fashion trends. Not even now, I wear assorted band tops of bands nobody in my school practically knows of, and pants that are like...a mix between straight and skinny.

You are correct, Serena. If that Jerkin' BS hits off (there's like one kid in my school that dresses like that), you're gonna see a lot of guys (just black guys? Hell if I know the trend) wearing colored skinny jeans, as if it's suddenly cool to wear them. But when emos wore them, they were the worst thing in the world.

A reference for those who don't know what jerks (the people that do the dance???) are:
Press1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #62
okuratho
Registered User
 
okuratho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 225
Rep Power: 12
okuratho slam gang member
Gotta love these colours. Would be boring if everybody would dress the same.
Plus, humans always need others to pick on.
okuratho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #63
FrequencyAssBandit
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
FrequencyAssBandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 163
Rep Power: 12
FrequencyAssBandit slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Press1 View Post
In 2001 I was 9. I can't even remember how I dressed back then, but all I know is that I never followed any fashion trends. Not even now, I wear assorted band tops of bands nobody in my school practically knows of, and pants that are like...a mix between straight and skinny.

You are correct, Serena. If that Jerkin' BS hits off (there's like one kid in my school that dresses like that), you're gonna see a lot of guys (just black guys? Hell if I know the trend) wearing colored skinny jeans, as if it's suddenly cool to wear them. But when emos wore them, they were the worst thing in the world.

A reference for those who don't know what jerks (the people that do the dance???) are:
Those kids are the scum of the earth, bunch of slack jawed phaggots.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwocky View Post
Fuck the woman senseless. Show her you're the man and this is not a free country.

Make her feel like it's the 30's. Smack the bitch around and demand a roast.
FrequencyAssBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:05 PM   #64
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝
 
ConfusionBay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 620
Rep Power: 12
ConfusionBay slam gang member
I have just been awesome, ever since i was born.



Yeah how many kids do you see having that haircut ?
ConfusionBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #65
okuratho
Registered User
 
okuratho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 225
Rep Power: 12
okuratho slam gang member
Is that the young Ronaldo?

okuratho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #66
Josh_lol
Registered User
 
Josh_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 318
Rep Power: 14
Josh_lol slam gang member
You yanks are missing out big time. Our black teenage rappers sing about real lyrics from the heart, fucking junior specials!
MAYONNAISE IS 20 PENCE MORE, IT"S ME JAXXOR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s760q...eature=related
Josh_lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #67
Serena
Registered User
 
Serena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 14
Serena slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_lol View Post
You yanks are missing out big time. Our black teenage rappers sing about real lyrics from the heart, fucking junior specials!
MAYONNAISE IS 20 PENCE MORE, IT"S ME JAXXOR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s760q...eature=related
20p for mayonnaise?! Rip off. Plus no one normal can eat that cheap chicken unless they're (really, really) drunk.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #68
Glenji
Leggy Blonde
 
Glenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 110
Rep Power: 13
Glenji slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusionBay View Post
I have just been awesome, ever since i was born.



Yeah how many kids do you see having that haircut ?
Not to downplay your awesomeness, but i've seen plenty of kids with the scallop. Although that may be the best one i've ever seen.
__________________
...Cause I'm the devil in a three piece suit...
Glenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:29 AM   #69
darkmanx2174
Registered User
 
darkmanx2174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 86
Rep Power: 14
darkmanx2174 slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_lol View Post
You yanks are missing out big time. Our black teenage rappers sing about real lyrics from the heart, fucking junior specials!
MAYONNAISE IS 20 PENCE MORE, IT"S ME JAXXOR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s760q...eature=related
what the hell is going on in this song? i wish every rapper was like this
darkmanx2174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:14 AM   #70
Serena
Registered User
 
Serena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 206
Rep Power: 14
Serena slam gang member
I just found Avenged Sevenfolds new drummer:

Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #71
Frank Booth
Registered User
 
Frank Booth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 14
Frank Booth slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
20p for mayonnaise?! Rip off. Plus no one normal can eat that cheap chicken unless they're (really, really) drunk.
That's almost always true... but i ate from Maryland Chicken fully sober the other night. I get cravings for their dirty burgers.
Frank Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #72
noodleplugerine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
noodleplugerine slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_lol View Post
It's weird how american that is because none of those seem to form in England/UK
Lmao, what??

Where in the UK are you from?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone of those could be from the UK. But meh, I don't mind, if it looks good, who the fuck cares.
noodleplugerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -