Old 01-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #61
jabberwocky
Pikawhat?

jabberwocky slam gang member
I'm #28.

Fucking meat curtain palace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene View Post
Bitches need to appreciate your level of fandom.

If they don't then I suggest that Ben being the senior member, come and give you a vigorous handjob. Afterwards you guys can high five to make it not gay.
jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #62
Dillinger Merch
A dude

Dillinger Merch slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laner View Post
It's hard to tell someone what they should do as far personalizing a workout and nutritional plan goes because we're all so different physically. You have to go out and find what type of exercising suits you best. I know that it is quite intimidating when starting strength training in a gym where you feel that dudes are ten times your size and lifting twenty times your weight. But you have to remember that you are doing more at the gym than Mr. Fat Slob Everyman sitting in the McDonalds drive-thru trying to cramp another Big Mac into their gullet before washing it down with their twelve pack of Keystone waiting for them at home (apologies to Mr. Fat Slob Everyman; I don't judge but I'm just sayin'). It takes a great amount of effort and dedication to become the owner of a brick chiseled shit house. It doesn't happen overnight and it's not a solution to a problem. It's a lifestyle. I would suggest that incorporating any sort of cardio is key to starting any sort of exercise program. I am not the biggest fan of running but it's probably the most important part of my own routine. If you have some free weights at home then do some different exercises and see what you get the best results from. If you stay dedicated after a few months then you may consider buying heavier weights or joining a gym. Of course, it's probably best to consult your physician before starting any new exercising routines. Buuuuuut, what do I know? I'm just some putz posting on an internet message board.

That was a lot to type. I'm not even mad. I'm impressed.
See I knew you were jacked.

email:dillingermerch@yahoo.com
Dillinger Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #63
crotchrot

crotchrot slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusionBay View Post
I'm asking for the one he had at Conan. shit was SO cash.

What kind of fagina do you have ? I think i'm a 18.

Yeah, I couldn't find the original girl talk thread. The search on here in kind of bunk and I didn't feel like going through fucking a million pages of shit to find it.

Second order of (very serious) business, I'd say I'm a 25 and I'm going with the blond faux hawk.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #64
Dillinger Merch
A dude

Dillinger Merch slam gang member
Thanks for starting a vagina argument between me and my girl..

email:dillingermerch@yahoo.com
Dillinger Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #65
Glenji
Leggy Blonde

Glenji slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger Merch View Post
Hmmm, that gives me an idea. Right click, set as desktop background.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:15 AM   #66
crotchrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger Merch View Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #67
Sister Ray

Sister Ray slam gang member
I think I'm a 13 or 14. I wonder which one Ben's mangina looks like.
Sister Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #68
Frank Booth

Frank Booth slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotchrot View Post

Always having to do this for people... come on! :P

Some of those flaps are just older versions of the same ones, i'm sure. 12 is what i'd call the egg mcmuffin.
Frank Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #69
canadapantsman
Black Cloud

canadapantsman slam gang member
2LC yay.

also, just looking at that picture made me smell vagina.
canadapantsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #70
canadapantsman
Black Cloud

canadapantsman slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequencyAssBandit View Post
Best advice I can give you is buy the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe, eat good food often, and stick to squats, bench press and deadlift, 3 basic movements that work everything in you. Don't even think of doing crap like curls or what have you, can't get big without a good foundation of strength and size.

Also Laner mentioned cardio, which is important, but not in the traditional way of running on a treadmill for hours. I'd say stick to conditioning type things like hill sprints, push/pull a sled or car etc. etc. These will benefit your health much more than treadmilling like the girls in the tight outfits at the gym.

Here's a good website to start. Read it, then read it again, try to find a good gym/couch to help you too.
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi..._Strength_Wiki
i find that pushups>>>>>>>bench press. once it's too easy, you just adjust the incline, add more weight, or go for endurance. or any combination of the three.

also, i'd add pullups to that list. the amount of work you perform is greater than almost any other arm excercise you can do, thereby increasing your metabolism, and you won't need curls, at least for a while.
canadapantsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #71
FrequencyAssBandit
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

FrequencyAssBandit slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadapantsman View Post
i find that pushups>>>>>>>bench press. once it's too easy, you just adjust the incline, add more weight, or go for endurance. or any combination of the three.

also, i'd add pullups to that list. the amount of work you perform is greater than almost any other arm excercise you can do, thereby increasing your metabolism, and you won't need curls, at least for a while.
Pushups are awesome, but not better than bench, two different applications, pullups on the other hand are fucking awesome, and you don't ever need curls, weighted chinups > curls.
FrequencyAssBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #72
crotchrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Booth View Post

Always having to do this for people... come on! :P

Some of those flaps are just older versions of the same ones, i'm sure. 12 is what i'd call the egg mcmuffin.
Well, how am I supposed to know this shit doesn't work?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #73
Accept Instruction
Registered MJ Zombie

Accept Instruction slam gang member
Ive been going to the gym for like 8 months now, daily I run about 3 miles and do about half hour of weights/resistance exercises. Dont know if i need to cut down on the running if I wanna bulk up a bit. I have stupidly skinny arms. Im about 6 5" and weigh about 10 and a half stone. Any tips/daily routine suggestions?
Accept Instruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #74
okuratho

okuratho slam gang member
Jesus, not everyone needs to look like a Ninja Turtle. As long as you're in shape and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Burnham
look good naked
things are fine man.
okuratho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #75
RocketFace

RocketFace slam gang member
Definitely going to make use of these tips as I really have to start working out.
Imagine a diabetic homeless person with arms as thin as fucking straws, and you've got me. Oh and I get tired from walking up short stairs. Really tired :(
RocketFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #76
FrequencyAssBandit
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Ok well since everyone on this forum seems to be built like Kermit the Frog this guy I'll give some general advice on gaining weight.

Foods to eat:
Oats
Rice, (Brown or white)
Ground beef or turkey
Lean Steak
Fish
Grilled Chicken breast
Natural Peanut Butter (the other shit is terrible for you)
Black beans
Sweet potatoes
Milk is great as a general means to more calories, I stick with 2%.
Diet is important, so eat a lot, then some more, stick to good foods.

Most of you won't need stuff like protein shakes as you will be taking in so much meat to cover your needed intake. Other supplements are pointless for the most part, get a good Multi-Vitamin, and some fish oil. Things like creatine are also great, but until you have your nutrition correct don't bother.

Also eat a lot, I eat about every 2.5 - 3 hours, take in some whole carbs and protein about 45 min. to an hour before you workout, and as soon as you're done, I like to use oats and a protein shake. This time should be when you take in higher amount of carbs, other than that you should space your carb intake evenly throughout the day and taper it off at night.

Start with about 3500 calories if you're a skinny bastard. If you gain about .5-1lb a week stay there or drop it if its too much. If you don't, add about 250 calories to that after about a week or two, and do so until you hit your mark.

This is just general advice, if you want anything more specific send me a PM.

As far as the question about running, id say slow it a bit if your goal is weight gain, I find best results in doing cardio/conditioning on seperate days from lifting. Like I said earlier in the thread stick to the basics squat, bench and deadlift, power cleans and snatches are also great if you have someone to coach you. Start light with the lifts and work on perfecting form, with squats go below parallel, its not bad for your knees I promise. I linked a program you should all use earlier in the thread also, http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...rting_Strength.
Do what it says and only what it says. Your arms will grow without curls, so don't worry about junk like that.

Here are some good videos on the lifts to learn proper form.
Bench: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3t6T-nqP0
Squat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yha2XAc2qu8
Deadlift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syt7A23YnpA

Also find a good gym, having people around you who know what they're doing is priceless and will make you stronger. This is a good resource to find one (http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/4420). Don't worry about them being filled with big scary guys, most are good people and willing to help if you are willing to contribute any way possible, whether it be loading weights or spotting.

Make her feel like it's the 30's. Smack the bitch around and demand a roast.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #77
okuratho

Dude, if you start taking artifical Creatine, you're basically already cheating.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #78
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

ConfusionBay slam gang member
I dont care about cheating as long as they dont have any side effects. I'm also cheating for with my health by eating vitamin pills and my premature ejactulations by double bagging.

I'm not really into the body building stuff but I have for the last year been going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and also lifting a bit of weights, but i'm still a weakling because of bad diet (though i have stopped eating bacon on bacon) but feel so much better, back pains nearly completely went away.

Last edited by ConfusionBay; 01-15-2010 at 07:51 PM.
ConfusionBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #79
okuratho

Vitamin pills suck, dude. Go buy a good variety of fresh tasty fruit instead.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #80
FrequencyAssBandit
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by okuratho View Post
Dude, if you start taking artifical Creatine, you're basically already cheating.
I hope you're fucking with me, creatine is naturally occurring.

Make her feel like it's the 30's. Smack the bitch around and demand a roast.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #81
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

Well a lot of people are saying diffrence things about that, i still eat them sometimes but as i said i gotten a lot better with the food i eat lately. I always used to be really tiny and not have a bit of fat on my body but going to highschool totally changed that years ago. I still got some mantits but yeah gotten a lot better.

Also i dont doublebag anymore, i realized it can make them break easier.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #82
okuratho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequencyAssBandit View Post
I hope you're fucking with me, creatine is naturally occurring.
Yes, that's why I wrote ARTIFICIAL.

Your body produces enough creatine, and if your food is good, then there is some in it as well.

If you're taking additional creatine you have to be careful to take only a small amount, in order to not fuck up your system.

Which after all, doesn't make that much sense, since the muscle building effect will be almost not noteworthy.

Last edited by okuratho; 01-15-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #83
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

But there has never been any serious side effects known has there ?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:04 PM   #84
okuratho

Well, yeah.

If you use too much, you can mess up your system, liver and kidney can be damaged, etc.

Just read the wikipedia page for a quick superficial overview.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #85
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

All i can see on wiki and wikis links is that it does not mess with your liver or kidney. I would take my chances if i bodybuilded. I think there's a reason it isnt banned from sports and that there is no studies saying it is dangerous in any way... Only some saying it might be

Last edited by ConfusionBay; 01-15-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #86
okuratho

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
although there are reports of kidney damage, such as interstitial nephritis; patients with kidney disease should avoid use of this supplement.
Similarly, liver function may be altered, and caution is advised in those with underlying liver disease.

In theory, creatine may alter the activities of insulin. Caution is advised in patients with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar.

Serum glucose levels may need to be monitored by a healthcare professional, and medication adjustments may be necessary.

Long-term administration of large quantities of creatine is reported to increase the production of formaldehyde, which may potentially cause serious unwanted side effects.

Reports of other side effects include thirst, mild headache, anxiety, irritability, aggression, nervousness, sleepiness, depression, abnormal heart rhythm, fainting or dizziness, blood clots in the legs (called deep vein thrombosis), seizure, or swollen limbs.
It certainly depends on the amounts you take.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #87
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

Reports of other side effects... But read the studies, none of them seems to show anything like that where they actually tested it. One of the links that last sentence of all kind of shit links to even says it is good for the heart, wiki sucks and all the articles it links to says it is a possibility but nothing has been proven. Unlike the actual studies. If my liver was damaged i wouldnt but i would take my chances if i bothered bodybuilding. I would probably have a bigger chance of a car crashing into me on my way to the gym than creatine doing anything harmful to me.

Last edited by ConfusionBay; 01-15-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #88
okuratho

I just felt to speak up, when people are being so proud of Greg "not cheating" and at the same time agreeing to take artificial concentrated substances, that have the same but very weakened effect of steroids (yes I know they are completely different though in terms of hormones and such).

On the whole liver/kidney thing: My parents are doctors, when I asked them if it would be a good idea to get a full check up on my body/health, they said it was not.

Cause doctors will always find something that you were not aware of before, cause you felt perfectly fine.

That can include a weak heart, a weak liver/kidney, minor asthma, whatever.

The point is, for one you don't really know if your metabolism is perfect at all, secondly the question is, do you even want to know and bother yourself with a certain something the doctors found, but wasn't and actually is not that big of a deal, but still worries you in the back of your head?

Coming back to the creatine thing, I consider it the first step to Doping, some experts also do and think it should be banned in Pro Sports. If you're so proud of not cheating, why use a supplement, that will very likely influence your metabolism and mess around with it, even in a small way?

Quote:
Creatine supplementation, in the dosages commonly used, results in urinary concentrations that are 90 times greater than normal. The long term effects of this have not been investigated, but there is possibility for a variety of nephrotoxic, i.e., kidney damaging, events. There is potential for direct toxicity on renal tubules where urine is formed, and for acceleration of kidney stone formation.[26] Creatine has been shown to accelerate the growth of cysts in rats with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD).[27] Studies have not yet determined if Creatine supplementation will accelerate the growth of cysts in humans with PKD.

Last edited by okuratho; 01-15-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #89
ConfusionBay
۝ ۝ ۝ ۝ ۝

Well it's pretty obivious doctors knows more about this stuff than the average internet tard but when all studies keeps saying that they could not find any links with creatine and all the side effect other than water in the muscles.... then maybe there aren't anymore?

With steroids you dont need to train as much to get big and strong while Creatine just helps boost your performance, you still need to do as much training as before.

Anyway I'm not bothering defending this anymore, i dont even take it or plan to, but if i wanted to train as hard as Greg and some people on here do I probably would consider it and probably do it after researching it a bit and asking my doctor. I know nothing is without a risk, i suddendly got really sick a year ago after eating peanuts... One of my favorite things to eat and now i'm allergic. That is really something that can get me depressed haha.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #90
okuratho

Dude, I have nothing against a controlled careful use of Creatine. (I wouldn't do it myself though)
I just feel it goes against the proud "I don't cheat" mentality.