SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Strong Intention

Strong Intention Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2005, 06:38 AM   #1
xfinalconflictx

Tour Diary Part 1

This is part one of our 2005 tour diary.TOUR started May 25th in Troy,NY. We played the HUDSON DUSTER. Cool place, my boy Joe from SKINLESS was working there andMike from BRICK BY BRICK hooked us up and treated us right. Kids were going off and INTERNAL BLEEDING rocked and it was a cool way to start the tour.Baltimore was next,shit ran pretty late but it was still cool, BODIES IN THE GEARS.... played this show as well. Middletown, NY, most everyone left before us and IB played and since the average age of the crowd was 16 it did not much matter. Promoter STILL OWES $75 (where you at ROb??) Danbury,CT @ Empress Ballroom was next, 150 kids, we had some technical issues this night, really cool club, cool show/Long island was next and KILL THE CLIENT and BODIES IN THE GEARS were on this show and the full tour was ready to rock. ThaNX TO alex for this show, and the soundman is lucky he got away with his life as IB was ready to kill this punk and rightfully so .Richmond,VA @ nancy raygun was next. LATE SHOW for a tuesday but it was cool for sure, always dig richmond, good times. This was the first show that our merch goddess FLO was with us. She would be with us the next week, mmmmmm, she is missed.
Wilmington,NC was next, this was a great show and I ran into and old friend from Hagerstown there which was a nice suprise. Soapbox lounge and Mitch hooked it up, good times for all./ South Carolina, my soldier for metal bro Bob Butane was there, let us crash at his place.Bob,you the man bro. I got an absolutely KILLER lapdance at the strip club we went to. What can I say, the girl had skills and after 20 minutes I thought it would never end, not that I wanted it to . NICE !!! Show was cool , we played first , KILL THE CLIENT ripped, as always. Yet, PROMOTER STILL OWES $200 !! I hope Michael is reading this cause, kid you are gonna get your head cracked open if this is not resolved asap bro.
So First week of tour is going good, all the bands are ripping and even though BIGOTA takes 2 hours to set up, they are still good people, haha.
NEXT INSTALLMENT in a few days
xfinalconflictx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:00 AM   #2
tamponsqueezer

Excellent! Thanks for setting the diary up!
But what is it with all these idiots running away with the bucks????
tamponsqueezer is offline   Reply With Quote