SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-01-2014, 07:22 AM   #91
PROPHECIES fORETOLD

Re: The (new) Fail/Win Thread

PROPHECIES fORETOLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:05 AM   #92
F. Mercenary
Human Being Human

Man, today is going to be a laborious day for people having to
F. Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #93
DrippingInsanity

Rep Power: 25 DrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud of

DrippingInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #94
Skeetsystem
cash/money pronouns

I like how the fappening pretty much just exposes what hideous beasts feminists are when they say self serving shit like "real women don't look like that, it's all hollywood magic." These are fucking unedited phone pics and these people are still pretty attractive looking.
Skeetsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:38 PM   #95
F. Mercenary
Human Being Human

^Could not agree more. They didn't call it 'The Fappening' for no reason, those cunts must be delusional if they think they hold a candle to these celebrities, lol
F. Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:51 PM   #96
Gangrene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeetsystem View Post
I like how the fappening pretty much just exposes what hideous beasts feminists are when they say self serving shit like "real women don't look like that, it's all hollywood magic." These are fucking unedited phone pics and these people are still pretty attractive looking.
They are, but these women do have the best quality makeup and makeup connections money can buy, as well as other products and services designed to enhance physical attributes - that can add anywhere from 1 to like 5 points of attractiveness
Gangrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #97
Gangrene

Like i bet if you picked a random stereotypical feminist and gave her a personal trainer, personal make up artist, personal chef, cream of the crop dentist, doctor, surgeon, etc, you could easily turn a fatass slob into a solid 7
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #98
Gangrene

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5755600.html

Last edited by Gangrene; 09-02-2014 at 11:38 PM..
Old 09-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #99
emperadorXXIV

I'm going, anyone else here interested?

emperadorXXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #100
Skeetsystem
cash/money pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
They are, but these women do have the best quality makeup and makeup connections money can buy, as well as other products and services designed to enhance physical attributes - that can add anywhere from 1 to like 5 points of attractiveness
I think you're making a broad sweeping statement that doesn't apply here. Most of these shots are purely candid--low res, no makeup, no lighting, some girls are clearly between shaves (I feel that shit, I only shave once a week), etc. These aren't glamour magazines or award ceremonies or some fag shit like that. And they're still way better looking than those unsightly coozes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
Like i bet if you picked a random stereotypical feminist and gave her a personal trainer, personal make up artist, personal chef, cream of the crop dentist, doctor, surgeon, etc, you could easily turn a fatass slob into a solid 7
Okay but you're kind of just talking about motivation at this point? You don't need a personal trainer to get in shape and you don't need a personal chef to eat properly, you just need to give a shit. I wouldn't even entertain "personal makeup artist." I don't think most guys really give a shit how professional your makeup looks, makeup is something that's sort of contextual arguably (and any girl that wears full makeup 24/7 should not be fucked with, no matter how she looks in it). In fact you don't need most of that stuff too look like a 7.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:03 PM   #101
Vadge
Woof Reprisal

Rep Power: 22 Vadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewski

Im offline for 3 fucking days and miss everything
Vadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #102
hasu
عذاب النبي

90% of my female friends are feminists so all I see is 'privacy-violated' (which is true) posts so I don't have any ground to use skeet's observations.

:/ oh well.
hasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:58 PM   #103
D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N.
ain't got no agua

KUpton is fucking heavenly. Apparently they got her photos off her BFs phone (a pitcher for the Tigers), and there were other photos leaked of him fucking other girls. I wonder if she knew he was fucking around because the dude got lit up like a christmas tree in his first start since the leak.
D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #104
Skeetsystem
cash/money pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasu View Post
90% of my female friends are feminists so all I see is 'privacy-violated' (which is true) posts so I don't have any ground to use skeet's observations.

:/ oh well.
God you millennials are so bitch made
Old 09-04-2014, 12:53 PM   #105
entwinedwithsickness
almost human

you know whats fucking stupid? People's privacy is invaded every day in so many fucking ways yet we as a society mostly only care once America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence has nude pics taken from her phone. Even if you look at most of the feminists talking about this and the online coverage on Huffington Post and sites like that everyone else is a footnote. Selective outrage about who has nudes stolen is fucking ridiculous. There are like 10-12 victims here. Not just the girl everyone seems to love because OH MY GOD SHE IS KIND OF NERDY AND QUIRKY IM JUST LIKE HER bullshit going on the internet.

Where were these assholes when someone had a camera and filmed Erin Andrews from ESPN walking around naked in her hotel room? It wasn't THAT long ago. I hate these activist/social justice warrior types who latched on to these causes last month and are grossly over-compensating for being late to the party so they have to shout louder than everyone else how outraged they are.
entwinedwithsickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #106
RICE510

Don't get me started on the ridiculous FB thread debacle I got involved in last night when I suggested professional victim Anita Sarkeesian is an unethical journalist and poor spokesperson for equality.

Groan.
RICE510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #107
entwinedwithsickness
almost human

Zoe Quinn is unethical too.

But hey nah we should coddle women and NEVER EVER EVER call them out for their shit. That's what feminism has become thanks to these morons.
entwinedwithsickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:32 PM   #108
Raad
'sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE510 View Post
Anita Sarkeesian is an unethical journalist
I hear this a lot but I am never actually told why. Most of the hate I hear seems to be defensive bullshit from gamer types. Care to elaborate? Also, calling her a journalist seems a bit far-fetched imo.
Raad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #109
Skeetsystem
cash/money pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwinedwithsickness View Post
you know whats fucking stupid? People's privacy is invaded every day in so many fucking ways yet we as a society mostly only care once America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence has nude pics taken from her phone. Even if you look at most of the feminists talking about this and the online coverage on Huffington Post and sites like that everyone else is a footnote. Selective outrage about who has nudes stolen is fucking ridiculous. There are like 10-12 victims here. Not just the girl everyone seems to love because OH MY GOD SHE IS KIND OF NERDY AND QUIRKY IM JUST LIKE HER bullshit going on the internet.

Where were these assholes when someone had a camera and filmed Erin Andrews from ESPN walking around naked in her hotel room? It wasn't THAT long ago. I hate these activist/social justice warrior types who latched on to these causes last month and are grossly over-compensating for being late to the party so they have to shout louder than everyone else how outraged they are.
Amen brother. Snowden told us the NSA was doing this wholesale and yet the sheeple only care when their blogger celebrities have their privacy compromised. People need to wake up and see the truth.

*tips fedora*
Old 09-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #110
RICE510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raad View Post
I hear this a lot but I am never actually told why. Most of the hate I hear seems to be defensive bullshit from gamer types. Care to elaborate? Also, calling her a journalist seems a bit far-fetched imo.

Old 09-05-2014, 05:39 AM   #111
Raad
'sup

Yeah, I'm not going to watch 80 minutes of that but this seems to be a disagreement with the feminist analysis at large, not with why she is "unethical". I believe that anyone who has played their fair share of video games and has 2 eyes should be able to see a large tendency of how games (much like movies or any other fucking story telling medium) is using stereotypical gender roles to pigeonhole characters. I don't really care about Anita tbh since I don't think her videos nor the critics of her videos are insightful but I truly do not understand the massive backlash she is getting for her claim.

I mean that argument why Double Dragon is not portraying women as passive is so fucking weak. Showing a woman punching a monster in the balls post-credits suddenly makes everything ok!
Old 09-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #112
ratsapprentice

BEcause she's claiming it's a feminist issue when Duke fucking Nukem.
ratsapprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #113
Death_

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not going to watch 80 minutes of that but this seems to be a disagreement with the feminist analysis at large, not with why she is "unethical". I believe that anyone who has played their fair share of video games and has 2 eyes should be able to see a large tendency of how games (much like movies or any other fucking story telling medium) is using stereotypical gender roles to pigeonhole characters. I don't really care about Anita tbh since I don't think her videos nor the critics of her videos are insightful but I truly do not understand the massive backlash she is getting for her claim.

I mean that argument why Double Dragon is not portraying women as passive is so fucking weak. Showing a woman punching a monster in the balls post-credits suddenly makes everything ok!
wow great argument there, fuckbag. "Im not gonna watch any of that but still write a paragpraph or two saying why I'm still right"

just to be clear, because i dont post here often, do you have a dick or a vagina? because i can smell your unused barren meat wallet from south florida you ignorant fuck.

feminism jumped the shark a long time ago. women arent equal to men...because they arent. and lame butthurt feminists who are mostly pissed they have big hands and flat chests can gtfo.

post more videos damn it.
Death_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #114
RICE510

Quote:
this seems to be a disagreement with the feminist analysis at large, not with why she is "unethical".
Which you would know since...

Quote:
I'm not going to watch
Which is fine, but you asked.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #115
Raad
'sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_ View Post
wow great argument there, fuckbag. "Im not gonna watch any of that but still write a paragpraph or two saying why I'm still right"

just to be clear, because i dont post here often, do you have a dick or a vagina? because i can smell your unused barren meat wallet from south florida you ignorant fuck.

feminism jumped the shark a long time ago. women arent equal to men...because they arent. and lame butthurt feminists who are mostly pissed they have big hands and flat chests can gtfo.

post more videos damn it.
Damn, why you gotta get all personal? Is a meat wallet a vagina? English is my second language

Quote:
Which you would know since...

Which is fine, but you asked.
Do you think it's reasonable to have me listen to 80 minutes of that guys annoying voice for an answer to that simple question? Either way, I don't think it's that important so I'll pass :)
Old 09-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #116
Skeetsystem
cash/money pronouns

Just throwing it out there, anyone who watches 80 minutes of any feminist shit has let them win
Old 09-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #117
D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N.
ain't got no agua

For a feminist, she spends a lot of time on her physical appearance, dollin up dem sideways parentheses chola brows.
D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:53 AM   #118
SluseTheInventor
Nig Nog

Anita is such a cutie, I have a big crush on her :3
SluseTheInventor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:54 AM   #119
ceddeeoo
LORD OF DARKNESS

Quote:

i think she's just mad she's ugly as fuck
ceddeeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:29 PM   #120
RICE510

Quote:
an answer to that simple question?
Quote:
Most of the hate I hear seems to be defensive bullshit from gamer types. Care to elaborate? Also, calling her a journalist seems a bit far-fetched imo.