Old 03-29-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
Gharakh

:( :( :(

Come back soon. This show would have ruled so much.. :(
Gharakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
Morley

AHHHHH MANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Now I'm pissed. Have been waiting for this since the rumours of the US tour started.
I can't believe the ineptness of the club owners / promoters. And the headspace of all the freakin' morons that go (or in this case --- not go) to shows. James Blunt and The Black-Eyed Peas are selling out gigs every which way but up and Carnation pulls in 13 people. Does anybody have any brains in their heads in North America?

Sorry you had to come all the way over here only to be treated this way, guys!!! You deserve way better than this. Also, I read in the tour diary about you guys playing for the five people at that one gig. That's class!!!! Well, I hope you had fun in the rare moments you had to see the US.

Here's hoping that things will get better profile-wise for the band and you can fill the clubs on your next trip. Thanks for making the effort to come here and persevere through all the bul$#$%. Se ya next time.
Morley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #3
Kjetil N

Hey, Morley!

We're devastated too. The Toronto-show was the one we had been looking forward to the most on the entire tour. Hopefully we can come back within not too long, maybe on a Canada tour or something.

And - we haven't been treated badly in general at all! We've had a great time, and there are just a few places we feel we haven't got the respect we also think we deserve. This won't prevent us coming back to the US, actually we have been talking to some people about that already!

So - despite the Toronto-show and some others having been cancelled, this has been a great tour for us!!

Hope to see you soon, my friend!

Kjetil
Kjetil N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
valgalder

I'm glad you guys have been positive about all of this! You guys are too fucking awesome.. i was going to buy you guys a beer when I saw you in Toronto again.. maybe next time! Good luck!
valgalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
valgalder

So why did the show get cancelled anyway? Details?
Old 04-05-2006, 06:27 AM   #6
Damien666

border crossing problems. No one had bothered getting us working visums to play in Canada and the van had lacking some kind of smog registration, so that was also a problem. A third thing, was that Beyond the Embrace whoms backline we were using, never were scheduled to play that show, so we didnt have any backline for the show either
Damien666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #7
valgalder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien666
border crossing problems. No one had bothered getting us working visums to play in Canada and the van had lacking some kind of smog registration, so that was also a problem. A third thing, was that Beyond the Embrace whoms backline we were using, never were scheduled to play that show, so we didnt have any backline for the show either
Major bummer... well catch you again i'm sure!