SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Spawn of Possession

Spawn of Possession Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 11-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
Cannon

Request: Spawn of Possession - Live in Houston - Nov 2003

If anyone has this please upload. The current torrent has been unseeded for a long time.

Thanks in advance
Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
Steelcoat

I've got the Houston gig and a bunch of other live shows laying around. I will put them online when my laziness wears off! Cheers //Dennis
Steelcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
Murko
analny labuznik

Hurry up man, World needs to see this :)
Murko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
rippedflesh89

thought i had this one, but apparently i have the live in gothenburg bootleg which is pretty good... PM me for link unless bryzz and rondum are cool w/me posting a link
rippedflesh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcoat View Post
I've got the Houston gig and a bunch of other live shows laying around. I will put them online when my laziness wears off! Cheers //Dennis
Please upload any and all death metal concerts you have :). In general, I've noticed torrents with multiple death metal concerts packed together survive longer than single concerts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedflesh89 View Post
thought i had this one, but apparently i have the live in gothenburg bootleg which is pretty good... PM me for link unless bryzz and rondum are cool w/me posting a link
The audio is posted somewhere on this board. Is there video?
Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Steelcoat

I will get some stuff online as soon as I find someone who can convert from VHS and DVD so I can chop it up and post on youtube or something. As for the Gothenburg bootleg please delete that show from your minds asap! If we'd known some douche would've recorded the whole thing through the board that night we would've stayed sober before the gig lol. A bunch of our friends showed up so we were pretty goofy on stage and played a horrible set. And to add insult to injury Bryss's amp kept shutting down and my ddrum was double triggering like a spaz. That whole show was a cluster fuck! Forget you ever heard of it and in the future I will post some good tight shit instead!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
rippedflesh89

Quote:
I will get some stuff online as soon as I find someone who can convert from VHS and DVD so I can chop it up and post on youtube or something. As for the Gothenburg bootleg please delete that show from your minds asap! If we'd known some douche would've recorded the whole thing through the board that night we would've stayed sober before the gig lol. A bunch of our friends showed up so we were pretty goofy on stage and played a horrible set. And to add insult to injury Bryss's amp kept shutting down and my ddrum was double triggering like a spaz. That whole show was a cluster fuck! Forget you ever heard of it and in the future I will post some good tight shit instead!
lol, to be quite honest, i dont care how fucked you dudes were, it still sounds pretty good to me. I can hear the sloppiness at times (very seldomly), but overall, the performance is still quality enough to the point where i still listen to it from time to time.

if this is your opinion of a terrible set, then i would fucking loooove to hear a spot-on set!!!!

and ps.. theres no vid, just a bunch of songs off Cabinet...

and pss.... i will NOT give this bootleg to anyone w/o the permission of Bryzz & rondum (especially seeing as how both of them want nothing to do w/this bootleg)
rippedflesh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:53 AM   #8
MarkMacDonald

Quote:
You have to realize that we're so far beneath you that even your most sloppy performance is awesome to us. I've heard that bootleg, and I thought that bryzz's amp was the only problem. But as you request, it shall not be spread around!
MarkMacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #9
Raad
'sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedflesh89 View Post
lol, to be quite honest, i dont care how fucked you dudes were, it still sounds pretty good to me. I can hear the sloppiness at times (very seldomly), but overall, the performance is still quality enough to the point where i still listen to it from time to time.

if this is your opinion of a terrible set, then i would fucking loooove to hear a spot-on set!!!!
Please stop kissing his ass. That show IS terrible and you can clearly hear that something is wrong. I remember hearing Swarm Of The Formless from that show and then just clicking delete on the whole thing.
Raad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
Steelcoat

I actually have this show on video but it's a drum cam. I might post one or two clips just for the fun of it so you guys get to see what I'm talking about. I just saw that Cabinet is up on Spotify so in case you didn't get the actual record (yet) it's up there. I'm not much of a spoiler but on a side note I spoke to Bryss on the phone the other night for two hours about the new album. We spent all that time discussing three riffs lol. So if you feel shit is taking too long, all I can say it's all about perfection!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #11
blooddrunk
contagion

DRUMCAM PLEASE!!!!! do you have any drum videos of you playing the noctambulant stuff!?

Last edited by blooddrunk; 12-01-2010 at 03:29 AM..
blooddrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:31 AM   #12
Cloaca
IS HE GONE YET

Rondumcam do it
Cloaca is offline   Reply With Quote