SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Green Carnation

Green Carnation Website


Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 09:33 AM   #61
Mariska
Registered User
 
Mariska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 13 Mariska slam gang member
@Noctis: I love the album of Angtoria! I'm really into bands with this epic, orchestal, filmscore sound.
Eliane, can you translate in English waha you said about the album? Seems like you're not very positive about it.
Mariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:39 AM   #62
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariska View Post
@Noctis: I love the album of Angtoria! I'm really into bands with this epic, orchestal, filmscore sound.
Eliane, can you translate in English waha you said about the album? Seems like you're not very positive about it.
lol....not big deal...I love Sarah.I had the chance to met her when she cames over here with Therion.She's great! I liked the Angoria album,but I had I great expectation about it,that when I listened ....anyway it's a good album.
I'll listening it again when I get home tonight.:)

Last edited by Eliane; 04-19-2007 at 09:49 AM..
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:56 AM   #63
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliane View Post
lol....was not a big deal...I love Sarah.I had the chance to met her when she cames over here with Therion.She's great! I liked the Angoria album,but I had I great expectation about it,that when I listened ....anyway it's a good album.
I'll listening it again when I get home tonight.:)
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #64
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
My order from Portugal:

Forgotten Tomb - Songs to Leave
Belenos - Chants de Bataille

They´ve sent an compilation cd as a gift with Trail of Tears, Dornenreich, Division Alpha, Antaeus, Rotting Christ, Inactive Messiah, Myrkgrav and many others bands... total 21 ones!!

Just amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #65
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCTIS View Post
My order from Portugal:

Forgotten Tomb - Songs to Leave
Belenos - Chants de Bataille

They´ve sent an compilation cd as a gift with Trail of Tears, Dornenreich, Division Alpha, Antaeus, Rotting Christ, Inactive Messiah, Myrkgrav and many others bands... total 21 ones!!

Just amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!
Dani o novo do Trail of Tears está fudido.....maravilhoso.
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:02 PM   #66
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliane View Post
Dani o novo do Trail of Tears está fudido.....maravilhoso.

Eu posso imaginar, Li!!! A música é "Decptive Mirrors"... e a Hellion não vai lançá-lo?!?!
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:06 PM   #67
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCTIS View Post
Eu posso imaginar, Li!!! A música é "Decptive Mirrors"... e a Hellion não vai lançá-lo?!?!
Vai sair nacional pela Hellion no final de maio.
Você já ouviu o cd do Chain Collector a outra banda do Kjetil?
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #68
Mariska
Registered User
 
Mariska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 13 Mariska slam gang member
Eliane, I know that you and Noctis speak the same language, but could you please speak English on this forum? I mean I could also speak Dutch with Dries and Martijn (or the band members can all speak Norwegian to each other) but I guess that would be rather annoying to other users...
Besides, I'm very curious what you have to say about all these albums too :)

Today I bought After Forever- After Forever. Already had an illegal version cause I was so curious, but of course I bought the real thing too.The songs are very cool. It has a nice multimediapart with extras on it as well !And a limited edition bonus track but I always have my doubts about how "limited" an album really is hehe.
Mariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #69
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariska View Post
Eliane, I know that you and Noctis speak the same language, but could you please speak English on this forum? I mean I could also speak Dutch with Dries and Martijn (or the band members can all speak Norwegian to each other) but I guess that would be rather annoying to other users...
Besides, I'm very curious what you have to say about all these albums too :)

Today I bought After Forever- After Forever. Already had an illegal version cause I was so curious, but of course I bought the real thing too.The songs are very cool. It has a nice multimediapart with extras on it as well !And a limited edition bonus track but I always have my doubts about how "limited" an album really is hehe.
Sorry, wasn't my intention to upset you...About Chain Collector I told her that is another Kjetil band that she must to know.
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #70
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariska View Post
Eliane, I know that you and Noctis speak the same language, but could you please speak English on this forum? I mean I could also speak Dutch with Dries and Martijn (or the band members can all speak Norwegian to each other) but I guess that would be rather annoying to other users...
Besides, I'm very curious what you have to say about all these albums too :)

Today I bought After Forever- After Forever. Already had an illegal version cause I was so curious, but of course I bought the real thing too.The songs are very cool. It has a nice multimediapart with extras on it as well !And a limited edition bonus track but I always have my doubts about how "limited" an album really is hehe.
Ah...and Trail of Tears new album will be release over here by Hellion.

Last edited by Eliane; 04-20-2007 at 12:42 PM..
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:58 PM   #71
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliane View Post
Ah...and Trail of Tears new album will be release over here by Hellion.

And I´m looking forward getting it!!! Through "Deceptive Mirrors" I could see that the newest album is fucking awesome!!! Trail of Tears are better day by day!! ;))

and I dunno Chain Collector yet, Eliane... Do they have Myspace profile?!?!?
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:21 PM   #72
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCTIS View Post
And I´m looking forward getting it!!! Through "Deceptive Mirrors" I could see that the newest album is fucking awesome!!! Trail of Tears are better day by day!! ;))

and I dunno Chain Collector yet, Eliane... Do they have Myspace profile?!?!?
Hi, Dani,
Please write down the Chain Collector myspace adress:myspace.com/chaincollecor and listening a song called:Crucifixion.
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #73
nickc
Registered User
 
nickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London
Posts: 425
Rep Power: 14 nickc slam gang member
That Winds one that somebody mentioned.
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #74
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
Chain Collector is awesome!!! I enjoyed more Cruxifiction as you recommended me and Neverwhere!!!!
Killer sound!!!
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #75
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCTIS View Post
Chain Collector is awesome!!! I enjoyed more Cruxifiction as you recommended me and Neverwhere!!!!
Killer sound!!!

Yeah, the entire album is good,but the Cruxifiction is better,could be a Green Carnation/Trail of Tears song.
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:59 PM   #76
NiF
Registered User
 
NiF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 109
Rep Power: 13 NiF slam gang member
Antimatter's new album "Leaving Eden" is now in my possession!

It's pretty good, though it sounds more like Anathema than early Antimatter.
NiF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #77
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Finally,I got Anekdoten-From Within.:)
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:02 AM   #78
Treesinger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 37
Rep Power: 0 Treesinger slam gang member
Dog Fashion Disco - Anarchists of Good Taste
Dog Fashion Disco - Committed to a Bright Future
Treesinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #79
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
More gifts!!!
From my friend Denis of Celestial Crown band:

Celestial Crown - Promo 2007
Celestial Crown - Suicidal Angels
Celestial Crown - A Veiled Empire
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #80
nickc
Registered User
 
nickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London
Posts: 425
Rep Power: 14 nickc slam gang member
Borknagar - Empiricism
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets
Pain - Rebirth
Roger Waters - Amused To Death
Solefald - Red For Fire - An Icelandic Odyssey, Part 1
The John Butler Trio - Sunrise Over Sea
The Vision Bleak - Carpathia - A Dramatic Poem
Elend - Sunwar The Dead
Ulver - Teachings In Silence
Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
Wintersun - Wintersun

Phew, I've got a lot of listening ahead of me this weekend!!
(and, as you can see, I've been paying attention to some recommendations here)
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:18 AM   #81
MadTinus
Detonation Moddereeter
 
MadTinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Zeist, Netherlands
Posts: 1,927
Rep Power: 16 MadTinus slam gang member
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet (US regular CD, signed booklet)
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet (US special edition, signed booklet)
MadTinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:50 PM   #82
Mariska
Registered User
 
Mariska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 13 Mariska slam gang member
Leaves Eyes- "Lovelorn"
After Forever - single "Energize Me"
Mariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #83
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
Borknagar - Empiricism
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets
Pain - Rebirth
Roger Waters - Amused To Death
Solefald - Red For Fire - An Icelandic Odyssey, Part 1
The John Butler Trio - Sunrise Over Sea
The Vision Bleak - Carpathia - A Dramatic Poem
Elend - Sunwar The Dead
Ulver - Teachings In Silence
Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
Wintersun - Wintersun

Phew, I've got a lot of listening ahead of me this weekend!!
(and, as you can see, I've been paying attention to some recommendations here)
Yes,you got a lot of cool bands....Pain is one of then.
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #84
nickc
Registered User
 
nickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London
Posts: 425
Rep Power: 14 nickc slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliane View Post
Yes,you got a lot of cool bands....Pain is one of then.
So how are you doing with Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral? It started to make sense yet?
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #85
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
So how are you doing with Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral? It started to make sense yet?
lol.....
I realized that NIN isn't for me yet.But,I ordered Skinny Puppy's new album Mythmaker.What a f..... weird name for a band.lol

Last edited by Eliane; 04-30-2007 at 05:36 PM..
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:38 PM   #86
nickc
Registered User
 
nickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London
Posts: 425
Rep Power: 14 nickc slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliane View Post
lol.....
I realized that NIN isn't for me yet.But,I ordered Skinny Puppy's new album Mythmaker.What a f..... weird name for a band.lol
I like how you choose to end the sentence with "yet". Shows you're really open to new styles and realise that something which doesn't quite make sense now may suddenly all become coherent later. That, my friend, is what I aspire to, and everyone in the world should. Except they don't. They dismiss stuff and remain shut-off in their restrictive views. Eh, f*ck 'em, as long as we're alright, that's all that matters! edit: and as long as the great bands can make a living.
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:47 AM   #87
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
I like how you choose to end the sentence with "yet". Shows you're really open to new styles and realise that something which doesn't quite make sense now may suddenly all become coherent later. That, my friend, is what I aspire to, and everyone in the world should. Except they don't. They dismiss stuff and remain shut-off in their restrictive views. Eh, f*ck 'em, as long as we're alright, that's all that matters! edit: and as long as the great bands can make a living.
lol...It's funny... I discovered that my boyfriend loves NIN.In fact,he'll lend me their last dvd:Live besides....when I got it I'll let you know about!!!
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #88
NOCTIS
Registered User
 
NOCTIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 116
Rep Power: 13 NOCTIS slam gang member
Cd no, T-shirt!!! A beatuful Opeth´s t-shirt!!!
NOCTIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:37 PM   #89
MadTinus
Detonation Moddereeter
 
MadTinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Zeist, Netherlands
Posts: 1,927
Rep Power: 16 MadTinus slam gang member
Pics pics pics! :)
MadTinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:46 PM   #90
Eliane
Registered User
 
Eliane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: São Paulo-Brazil
Posts: 390
Rep Power: 14 Eliane slam gang member
Clepsydra-Second Era of Stonehenge
Novembers Doom-The Novella Reservoir
Deadlock-Wolves
Eliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -