SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Rompeprop

Rompeprop Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
domenico

merch

i your last show in switzerland, i saw a "summer black hat" with the logo of the band in white.

this girl says that it was a gift.

do you have more "summer black hat"?
do you understand what i mean?
domenico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 05:10 AM   #2
dente

hahaha ah yeah those! we made like 50 of them but sold out in a week or something.. that one that the girl had on was a gift yeah... it was just for fun to make them once so sorry if you didnt get one!
dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #3
Kill

hahah!!
I am satisfied mith my patch and pins!!
Glad to hear that u confirmed to Partysan open air!
Salut!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #4
domenico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dente
hahaha ah yeah those! we made like 50 of them but sold out in a week or something.. that one that the girl had on was a gift yeah... it was just for fun to make them once so sorry if you didnt get one!

do you think that you will make this "hat"?
domenico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:11 PM   #5
dente

no... that was just for fun.. gonne make something else stupid soon! you will see!1 and kill!! you have a pin?? hahah never seen it! cool!
dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:34 AM   #6
Hoppi27984

Thumbs up someone for a job

Maybe my brain had overheated and blown a fuse. But deep down, I badly wanted that $2 an hour.The ice cream had melted and was running down my hand. The ice-cream stick was empty, and under it was a sticky mess of vanilla and chocolate that ants were enjoying. Rich dad was looking at two boys staring back at him, eyes wide open and brains empty. He knew he was testing us, and he knew there was a part of our emotions that wanted to take the deal. He knew that each human being has a weak and needy part of their soul that can be bought. And he knew that each human being also had a part of their soul that was strong and filled with a resolve that could never be bought. It was only a question of which one was stronger. He had tested thousands of souls in his life. He tested souls every time he interviewed someone for a job."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked."OK, $5 an hour."Suddenly there was a silence from inside me. Something had changed. The offer was too big and had gotten ridiculous. Not too many grownups in 1956 made more than $5 an hour. The temptation disappeared, and a calm set in. Slowly I turned to my left to look at Mike. He looked back at me. The part of my soul that was weak and needy was silenced. The part of me that had no price took over. There was a calm and a certainty about money that entered my brain and my soul. I knew Mike had gotten to that point also.
Hoppi27984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
OwnersMk

No a bit of joke, but this rocks http://sourceradix.com/h23.html
OwnersMk is offline   Reply With Quote