SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Strong Intention

Strong Intention Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 04-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
fatalerror

Bedlam of Cacophony

Hey there fellow posters; I was wondering if you guys could check out my band Bedlam of Cacophony. Our debut full length "Neuroleptic" is out and we have some merch for sale here. Please add us on facebook. If you haven't heard, this CD was mastered by Scott Hull, has guest vocals from Travis Ryan among others, and was recorded and engineered at Seahorse Sound (Inherit Disease, Condemned, Arkaik). Bedlam of Cacophony has been featured in the April 2011 issue of Decibel Magazine in their column on unsigned bands and has been steadily playing shows with some heavy hitters in the metal scene. We plan on grinding the good grind, playing shows, and writing new material over the summer. Thanks in advance.

You guys probably don't care, but we played a show with you this last saturday with Anal Cunt... so much grinding going on at the BLVD! Was cool to watch you guys play that night. I also heard that you guys might have run into a buddy of mine in Stockton at a gas station? Well anyways, keep it grind!

TL;DR version: Check us out
fatalerror is offline   Reply With Quote