SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Impaled
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Impaled Website

Old 06-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #31
Choronzon

Choronzon slam gang member
I only have heard bits and pieces of "Death After Life" so far, but what I heard all sounded good, though.

Remember buying "The Dead Shall Dead Remain" vividly, kind of lost you guys out of sight for a while, since then;

Probably should go out and seek those other records Impaled have put out in the meantime.
Choronzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #32
impaledaxbx

impaledaxbx slam gang member
I didn't expect Impaled to top "Dead Shall Dead Remain"... and I was right. But, "Death After Life" is awesome. Love it<3. It's better than "Mondo..." OMFG I LOVE IMPALED LOL<3
impaledaxbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:06 AM   #33
splatterpattern

splatterpattern slam gang member
well ( I am a newbee so hi all!) as for the new album, I was kinda dissapointed by it at first but after a few listening sessions it got better and better each time I listened it. I sincerly enjoyed each impaled album to the bone, and everytime they had a new one it did not leave my cd player for months. And such is the case with the new album. I stripped the small spoken intro's because they take the pace out of the album(although they are great and breathe reanimator all over it gheghe), after I did this and played the new album I was really really impressed by the album and love it till rigor mortis is setting in.

The added keyboards and sound effects are really really perfect (please keep doing this!), they give the songs a real creepy sharp edge which I fell in love with. It keeps reminding me of horror all the way and makes this album the perfect horror splatter album for me (keeps reminding me of a real old game called splatterhouse, believe me that's a good thing!).

When I first heard impaled I was blasted away, I allways enjoyed Carcass a lot and they sounded so much like Carcass but way much better. When other albums were released I was not listening to a Carcass clone but a great band whom I shall only remember as Impaled, a "new" band to the scene that I really needed (because in all honesty when you bounce around in the metal scene since 1984 it is nice to discover new bands in the modern era and Impaled definetly stole my heart esspecially in preservation of Death and Gutless).

So decomposing yes!; keep doing your stuff Impaled and keep excisting, there will allways be people out there nagging and bitching that you suck but there will allways be people out there being addicted to your stuff and allways looking out for new stuff and a goddamn European tour (don't make me move to the States to see you).

festering greeting from the Netherlands.

still need a damn Impaled shirt, wish I traded the carcass LS for the Impaled shirt way back Sean (lol).
splatterpattern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:57 AM   #34
DRILLER KILLER

DRILLER KILLER slam gang member
Death After Life makes me jiggle like I've never jiggled before!
DRILLER KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:37 PM   #35
VURMIN

VURMIN slam gang member
death after life

pure genius
VURMIN is offline   Reply With Quote