Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Exclamation INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY - "Extirpating Omniscient Certitude" Pre-Order Now!

INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY - "Extirpating Omniscient Certitude" - Now Available For Pre-Order!
Pre-Orders will ship out on June 26th - 1 month before the release date!

Insidious Decrepancy returns after four years to bring the sickest slab of technical brutal death metal that Shawn Whitaker has ever conjured from his very disturbed mind. With cover art by Par Olafsson and digipack packaging, Extirpating Omniscient Certitude promises memorable brutality with stellar production. Prepare for an audio induced cranial cave-in!

Track Listing :
01. Contemptuous Inception
02. Tribulation
03. Slighting Salvation
04. Once Revered
05. Extirpating Omniscient Certitude
06. Perpetual Equanimity
07. Adorned In Agony
08. Derided Reticence

Through Brutal Bands, we are now offering the ultimate INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY package deals - the full length digipack CD, one of six different shirt designs (sizes XXXL, XXL, XL, L, M, and S) in long sleeves, short sleeves, logos, pull over hoodies, zip up hoodies, and girlies, a full color 18" x 24" poster, and 2 logo stickers!!! Order now as shirt sizes are limited, and these package deals will sell out! FlexFit hats and beanies are available as well.

Last edited by Brutal Bands; 08-02-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
HellBlazer

HellBlazer slam gang member
Awesomeeeeee, can't wait to hear it!
\m/
I'm looking forward to an MP3.
HellBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net

Brutal Bands slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBlazer View Post
Awesomeeeeee, can't wait to hear it!
\m/
I'm looking forward to an MP3.
Yeah, this is currently being mastered, so we should have an mp3 sample up in a couple weeks.

I heard some rough mixes a couple months ago with just guitars and drums, and it blew me away. By far the best Insidious Decrepancy material yet. And even the production of the rough mix destroyed the mix of the first two albums.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
HellBlazer

HellBlazer slam gang member
Sounds good man, this record is going to kick some serious ass.
\m/
HellBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
deformity

deformity slam gang member
ordered this one! now I'm waiting to hear some preview samples, but I'm pretty sure about Shawn high standards on writing
deformity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
CutCarveRipServe

CutCarveRipServe slam gang member
Can't wait to get a package deal !!! Once again I'm a slave to brutality !!!
CutCarveRipServe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
CutCarveRipServe

Shawn Whitaker is one sick mo foe . He eats , shits and breaths brutality it's awsome to have a sick talented down to earth brother in brutality such as this guy and keeping it brutal every day under the the sun !!! He is one busy guy I don't know how he manages
to keep all of the bands he's in going what is it like 5 bands he's in ??? All I know is one band I hope he puts out another album with is Groteque Formation that cd was killer .
Shawn if your out there talk to me let me know what's up bro .
Old 04-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #8
Asrynth

Asrynth slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Bands View Post
Yeah, this is currently being mastered, so we should have an mp3 sample up in a couple weeks.

I heard some rough mixes a couple months ago with just guitars and drums, and it blew me away. By far the best Insidious Decrepancy material yet. And even the production of the rough mix destroyed the mix of the first two albums.

Im amped as hell for this CD, Tribulation is fucking awesome. To be honest, I havent been this excited for a new release in a while. Definitely punching my ticket for a pre-order.
Asrynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
ViolenceBloodGore

ViolenceBloodGore slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBlazer View Post
Sounds good man, this record is going to kick some serious ass.
\m/
ordered!
ViolenceBloodGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
deformity

deformity slam gang member
Saw him playing at houten Deathfest, I can confirm the new songs are the best stuff ever written by Shawn actually.. really cant wait to get this release
deformity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
bydemonbedriven

bydemonbedriven slam gang member
Scott, this might be an obvious question, but will the "Extirpating..." pre-orders be effected in any way by the delays going on with the Devo pre-orders? I'm sure the issues with the "UTC" packages have set back the shipping date of these pre-orders, but can you give us an estimation on when you will begin shipping them out(if you haven't already).

...can't wait to get my grubby hands on this shit!!
bydemonbedriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

==skinless== slam gang member
Can`t wait to get my copy
==skinless== is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
CutCarveRipServe

Scott , what's up bro !!!

Yes I was wondering about Insidious Decrepancy pre orders bro what's the latest news on my order that I'm eagerly awaiting for any way you could give us aheads up to enlighten are mood .
Old 07-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
CutCarveRipServe

Thumbs up Time to make a statement .

When your all staring up at the pretty colors on July 4th make sure you crank out some ''OLD'' Insidious Decrepancy and then on July 5th crank out some more ''OLD'' Insidious . SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY HURRY UP AND WAIT .
Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
CutCarveRipServe

Still no update , still no email confirmation ?

One post on this forum to let me know and others what's going on with Insidious would most likely stop all the emails your getting and let us all enjoy July 4th with piece of mind knowing are cool merch is being shipped or even what's going on with it . July 4th will probably rain anyways !!!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #16
CutCarveRipServe

Cut and Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bydemonbedriven View Post
Scott, this might be an obvious question, but will the "Extirpating..." pre-orders be effected in any way by the delays going on with the Devo pre-orders? I'm sure the issues with the "UTC" packages have set back the shipping date of these pre-orders, but can you give us an estimation on when you will begin shipping them out(if you haven't already).

...can't wait to get my grubby hands on this shit!!
Bro pre-orders suck period !!! But a post by Brutal Bands would be nice !!!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
bydemonbedriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutCarveRipServe View Post
Bro pre-orders suck period !!! But a post by Brutal Bands would be nice !!!
"UTC" and "Extirpating..." were my first and last pre-orders ever. Lesson learned.

And Scott posted on another forum that he will be giving out free shit to the 400 people who pre-ordered Devo's "UTC". As far as "Extirpating...", not a word. I'm sure he's busy getting everything out. But like you said, a few words about the status of ID would be nice.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #18
CutCarveRipServe

Quote:
"UTC" and "Extirpating..." were my first and last pre-orders ever. Lesson learned.

And Scott posted on another forum that he will be giving out free shit to the 400 people who pre-ordered Devo's "UTC". As far as "Extirpating...", not a word. I'm sure he's busy getting everything out. But like you said, a few words about the status of ID would be nice.
What's up bydemonbedriven happy 4th hopefully it will be better when we get a post as to what's up with Insidious I'm waiting for a package deal and another item . As far as Devourment goes I did not order at Brutal Bands I went through Sevared Records and just bought the cd for $11.00 (free shipping) I'm not really that big of a Devourment fan but I have to have it for the ever growing brutal collection . I hope you have that cd Aversion To Life -Ritualized Murder there from your home state of Texas bro and there fuckin awsome they only have 1 cd out but there split up now I got that off of Comatose music I got the longsleeve too sick shirt bro check it out . Anyways have a good 4th stay in touch we can share brutal death metal info .
Old 07-02-2009, 11:58 PM   #19
bydemonbedriven

Quote:
What's up bydemonbedriven happy 4th hopefully it will be better when we get a post as to what's up with Insidious I'm waiting for a package deal and another item . As far as Devourment goes I did not order at Brutal Bands I went through Sevared Records and just bought the cd for $11.00 (free shipping) I'm not really that big of a Devourment fan but I have to have it for the ever growing brutal collection . I hope you have that cd Aversion To Life -Ritualized Murder there from your home state of Texas bro and there fuckin awsome they only have 1 cd out but there split up now I got that off of Comatose music I got the longsleeve too sick shirt bro check it out . Anyways have a good 4th stay in touch we can share brutal death metal info .
Haha!! Man, funny you should mention ATL. I used to hang with Emmitt back in the day(well before he turned crackhead <---but you didn't get that from me ). We grew up in the same area(DFW,TX) and I met him through another friend. As far as the band status is concerned, I messaged him through myspace earlier this year and he said the band was on a temporary hiatus(not split up). He's serving time now and their drummer's working on a side project. And Hell "to the" yes!!! "Ritualized..." effin' rules!! As far as Devourment goes, I got hooked on their shit since the "MTD" days when an ex-member hooked me up with the cd. Can't get enough of "Molesting...".

As for the 4th... bro I'll be way too occupied with blowin' up shit to even give this pre-order drama a second thought. Have a beer bro!! Gettcha pull!!

...come Monday though, it's back ON!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
CutCarveRipServe

9:20 pm N.H. Time

Quote:
Haha!! Man, funny you should mention ATL. I used to hang with Emmitt back in the day(well before he turned crackhead <---but you didn't get that from me ). We grew up in the same area(DFW,TX) and I met him through another friend. As far as the band status is concerned, I messaged him through myspace earlier this year and he said the band was on a temporary hiatus(not split up). He's serving time now and their drummer's working on a side project. And Hell "to the" yes!!! "Ritualized..." effin' rules!! As far as Devourment goes, I got hooked on their shit since the "MTD" days when an ex-member hooked me up with the cd. Can't get enough of "Molesting...".

As for the 4th... bro I'll be way too occupied with blowin' up shit to even give this pre-order drama a second thought. Have a beer bro!! Gettcha pull!!

...come Monday though, it's back ON!!
Yes it's time to start drinking and maybe stop on Monday and ya I ordered 3 cds get one free at Sevared Records last week and he updated today with your demo cd so I going to put another order in anyways there and I will pick up your demo cd bro and crank it out on the subs nice and fuckin loud
and ya I think this will be the last of the pre-orders for me for awhile unless it's a killer fuckin band then ya I'll do a pre-order but a couple of days before it comes out not two months in advance . Just had one question what is 3 of your favorite brutal death metal bands ? Party Harty bro !!!
Old 07-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #21
CutCarveRipServe

Post Updates ???

Happy 4th of July !!! Insidious Post Yet ??? Updates ??? Anything ???
Old 07-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #22
CutCarveRipServe

Scott , Insidious ?

Hey Scott pre-orders being shipped out in a week or 2 ?
Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #23
bydemonbedriven

Quote:
Yes it's time to start drinking and maybe stop on Monday and ya I ordered 3 cds get one free at Sevared Records last week and he updated today with your demo cd so I going to put another order in anyways there and I will pick up your demo cd bro and crank it out on the subs nice and fuckin loud
and ya I think this will be the last of the pre-orders for me for awhile unless it's a killer fuckin band then ya I'll do a pre-order but a couple of days before it comes out not two months in advance . Just had one question what is 3 of your favorite brutal death metal bands ? Party Harty bro !!!
I'm assuming you mean the demo on my sig., which btw is not my band. Just this dudes sick ass band that I'm trying to give a lil support by spreading the word. Give it a try, man. And holy shit bro, listing only 3 brutal DM bands is almost impossible... but off the top of my head try: obviously Dying Fetus; Vomit Remnants always slays; and lately been jammin' the fuck out of Scattered Remnants. So many more(can't forget all TXDM brutalness)... but there you go.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 AM   #24
bydemonbedriven

...and here we go again with the wait. While the cd slowly begins to appear on other online websites, I'm forced to sit here and wonder how long the wait will be this time. Honestly Scott, a line or two would ease this frustration.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #25
CutCarveRipServe

Post , Packaging merch up , Confirmations , Anything ?

June 26th in stock ? That was 13 days ago why call this a pre-order item . Why even have pre-orders any more . One thing I learned for sure is know wonder I never did pre-orders and I think I never will again THIS SUCKS !!!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #26
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Same here i won`t buy anything else on pre,it take to much time to arrive.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #27
CutCarveRipServe

What's up ===skinless===

Quote:
Originally Posted by ==skinless== View Post
Same here i won`t buy anything else on pre,it take to much time to arrive.
Skinless what's up bro , ya it sucks waiting for Insidious Decrepancy to come out or at least get a confirmation from SCOTT or even getting an email confirmation that your order has been shipped but what the f*** are you going to do ? Scott always delivers hopefully he will put a post up that shit is going good and he is just busy packaging shit up but like bydemonbedriven said a few lines would be nice to ease the tention ya I'm waitng too don't feel bad . FEEL BAD WHEN YOU GOT RIPPED OFF AND IT'S AUGUST 15TH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT . A POST WOULD BE NICE . Skinless give me a hello some time brutal brother I feel for you and every one eles waiting and waiting and waiting don't worry it will stop one way or another .
Old 07-11-2009, 02:29 PM   #28
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
Skinless what's up bro , ya it sucks waiting for Insidious Decrepancy to come out or at least get a confirmation from SCOTT or even getting an email confirmation that your order has been shipped but what the f*** are you going to do ? Scott always delivers hopefully he will put a post up that shit is going good and he is just busy packaging shit up but like bydemonbedriven said a few lines would be nice to ease the tention ya I'm waitng too don't feel bad . FEEL BAD WHEN YOU GOT RIPPED OFF AND IT'S AUGUST 15TH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT . A POST WOULD BE NICE . Skinless give me a hello some time brutal brother I feel for you and every one eles waiting and waiting and waiting don't worry it will stop one way or another .
Well CutCarveRipServe am no worry so much,as i always get my stuff from SCOTT,i never have any issue with Brutal Bands.

They kick ass,what am wondering is how long all wait for that cd,example my friend order Devourment on pre order in may i believe,& by last week he didn`t get it yet.

My friend told me that brutal band add problem with their system or something like that,& they where late on shipping that album.

According that friend,by last week over 200 Devourment cd`s was not shipped yet,so am afraid that this system glitch will create morework for Scott & in the mean time it will add delay to all other shipment.

Anyway all we can do is wait hahahahaha but i know it will come to my door 1 day
Old 07-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #29
CutCarveRipServe

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ==skinless== View Post
Well CutCarveRipServe am no worry so much,as i always get my stuff from SCOTT,i never have any issue with Brutal Bands.

They kick ass,what am wondering is how long all wait for that cd,example my friend order Devourment on pre order in may i believe,& by last week he didn`t get it yet.

My friend told me that brutal band add problem with their system or something like that,& they where late on shipping that album.

According that friend,by last week over 200 Devourment cd`s was not shipped yet,so am afraid that this system glitch will create morework for Scott & in the mean time it will add delay to all other shipment.

Anyway all we can do is wait hahahahaha but i know it will come to my door 1 day
15 days late and counting
Old 07-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #30
Druid

Druid slam gang member
Again Comatose has it in store and we don't know anything about our preorders. What the fuck is going on?!!
Druid is offline   Reply With Quote