SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #61
Asrynth

Asrynth slam gang member
Still havent recieved my order, Im hoping it shows up in the mail sometime this week, Im anxious to hear the new insidious!
Asrynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:51 AM   #62
deathevocation

deathevocation beat up jewski
I'm going and wait for Relapse to stock it. Hopefully BB gets on top of all these orders and then my direct custom will return.
deathevocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #63
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

==skinless== slam gang member
Heheheh i was wondering if i was alone that still wait,but seem like am not alone.

Lol am not mad ,but damn i want my cd now its 2.5 months lol
==skinless== is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 PM   #64
ViolenceBloodGore

ViolenceBloodGore slam gang member
Got my ID - EOC order a few days ago, good stuff. Thanks
ViolenceBloodGore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #65
Druid

Druid slam gang member
I didn't get ID cds as well. This is fuckin mess!!
Druid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #66
CutCarveRipServe

CutCarveRipServe slam gang member
Insidious Descrepancy ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ==skinless== View Post
Heheheh i was wondering if i was alone that still wait,but seem like am not alone.

Lol am not mad ,but damn i want my cd now its 2.5 months lol
Just curious , what did you order ? A package deal or just a cd ? By the way I was wondering too where the hell are you from anyways .
CutCarveRipServe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #67
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutCarveRipServe View Post
Just curious , what did you order ? A package deal or just a cd ? By the way I was wondering too where the hell are you from anyways .

Just the INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY - "Extirpating Omniscient Certitude CD mate and still waiting,i order it on the 20 of may & it still not here.

This is getting long waiting by now,oh i have a rip so i already start enjoying it but i want my own cd now lol anway what else i can do.heheheh

Im from Canada
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #68
CutCarveRipServe

Cool Canada

Quote:
Just the INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY - "Extirpating Omniscient Certitude CD mate and still waiting,i order it on the 20 of may & it still not here.

This is getting long waiting by now,oh i have a rip so i already start enjoying it but i want my own cd now lol anway what else i can do.heheheh

Im from Canada
Where about's in Canada do you live ? Did you get a confirmation email with a postal tracking # so you can track it at www.usps.com ? Don't forget it has to make it through customs . I'm sure you ordered shit before and did not have a problem . You actually only waited 39 days June 26th to Aug 4th I got my package deal 10 days ago . I wonder you could not order it from an online site in Canada I know there is a website I checked out before and it's in Canada (cdn records.com) they have some cool stuff there my problem is I have to pay by money order because I don't have a paypal account . I order a shit load of stuff from Sevared Records and a little from Comatosemusic . Sevared has alot of stuff I've ordered tons of brutality from Barrett Amiss II at Sevared he has some sick shit at his store !!!! I'm sure your stuff is on the way .
Old 08-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #69
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
Where about's in Canada do you live ? Did you get a confirmation email with a postal tracking # so you can track it at www.usps.com ? Don't forget it has to make it through customs . I'm sure you ordered shit before and did not have a problem . You actually only waited 39 days June 26th to Aug 4th I got my package deal 10 days ago . I wonder you could not order it from an online site in Canada I know there is a website I checked out before and it's in Canada (cdn records.com) they have some cool stuff there my problem is I have to pay by money order because I don't have a paypal account . I order a shit load of stuff from Sevared Records and a little from Comatosemusic . Sevared has alot of stuff I've ordered tons of brutality from Barrett Amiss II at Sevared he has some sick shit at his store !!!! I'm sure your stuff is on the way .
Yeah CDN Records have good shit and for me its not expensive.
Am in Montreal\Quebec province,i order many time at least 10 time from BB,always got my stuff,but this insidious cd was my first Pre order.

Did not expect a waiting time like that.

I got a confirmation within 10 minutes after order like always,but there is know tracking number in that confirmation,by memory i never saw any tracking number for cd order,maybe its different for some country i don`t know but i just got the normal [thanks for your order] confirmation.

Anyway if its not in the mail this week all send a mail to BB in case something happen.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #70
Asrynth

Asrynth slam gang member
Yeah im really hoping they can get these orders out soon, its been a month for me and I need to hear this shit.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #71
CutCarveRipServe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druid View Post
I didn't get ID cds as well. This is fuckin mess!!
Druid what's up man , hey do you think you could name some cool brutal slammin death metal bands from over there in Russia I could check out over here in the U.S. . I like bands like Deranged , Degrade , Cannibal Corpse , Abominable Putridity , Aeon , . Russia has alot of chug chug slamming brutal crushing death metal name a few for me I'm always dying to check out new stuff let me know .
Old 08-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #72
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
Druid what's up man , hey do you think you could name some cool brutal slammin death metal bands from over there in Russia I could check out over here in the U.S. . I like bands like Deranged , Degrade , Cannibal Corpse , Abominable Putridity , Aeon , . Russia has alot of chug chug slamming brutal crushing death metal name a few for me I'm always dying to check out new stuff let me know .

Merlin - Brutal Constructor Its a brutal band from Russia,the best if you ask from there lol.

Its a female as lead singer,and she kick some ass dude get this you just won`t regret it.

Well well well another week as pass & i still don`t get my copy,now am getting a bit piss now.
I know they add issue & its not Brutal Bands fault,but now the delay are getting way out of line.

The way its going now ,is i will get my copy & will already be tire of it cause i add time to listen to the internet rip so many time before i receive my original copy.

I didn`t have the mail yet that say my order was shipped out,so i still think its not even shipped yet so more then 2 weeks for getting it minimum.

Am tempting to cancel that order and re order it again,it might be proceeded as normal order,damn i don`t know what to think anymore.
I will send him a mail now at least to see where i am on the list.

Last edited by ==skinless==; 08-07-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #73
CutCarveRipServe

Sorry , Mate .

Quote:
Merlin - Brutal Constructor Its a brutal band from Russia,the best if you ask from there lol.

Its a female as lead singer,and she kick some ass dude get this you just won`t regret it.

Well well well another week as pass & i still don`t get my copy,now am getting a bit piss now.
I know they add issue & its not Brutal Bands fault,but now the delay are getting way out of line.

The way its going now ,is i will get my copy & will already be tire of it cause i add time to listen to the internet rip so many time before i receive my original copy.

I didn`t have the mail yet that say my order was shipped out,so i still think its not even shipped yet so more then 2 weeks for getting it minimum.

Am tempting to cancel that order and re order it again,it might be proceeded as normal order,damn i don`t know what to think anymore.
I will send him a mail now at least to see where i am on the list.
I just can't see myself listening to some chic singing man I can't picture any female being in a death metal band . There is one band I listen to and that's Amagortis and so far so good let's see what the 3rd full length cd is like she plays the bass . And ya man send Scott a letter or something I got my stuff 29 days after the release date a package deal and a longsleeve . Or just order some where eles but then again that will make you wonder if you can order from there again and get your shit in a timely fashion or even get it at all . I'm sure once Scott sorts out this cluster fuck it will be ok . How did you pay for it anyways ?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #74
Asrynth

Asrynth slam gang member
Yeah, im from Atlanta and I still haven't received mine. Scott, is there any way of knowing how far we are on the list to get it shipped, or a relative timeframe of when I might get my package? I know things are busy with the pre-order situation and all, I just hope you can understand my concern, it has been almost a month and a half since I placed an order.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #75
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
I just can't see myself listening to some chic singing man I can't picture any female being in a death metal band . There is one band I listen to and that's Amagortis and so far so good let's see what the 3rd full length cd is like she plays the bass . And ya man send Scott a letter or something I got my stuff 29 days after the release date a package deal and a longsleeve . Or just order some where eles but then again that will make you wonder if you can order from there again and get your shit in a timely fashion or even get it at all . I'm sure once Scott sorts out this cluster fuck it will be ok . How did you pay for it anyways ?

Ahahahaha you don`t know what you miss mate,you should at least get the album i told ya and have one listen,that chick is well none to be the sickest brutal chick,So have a try you won`t even know its a girl after the intro lol she is kicking ass mate,the only problem is Brutal Constuctor is the only good cd from the 3 or 4 they made so don`t let your self fooled by my space,but i think they do have 1 or 2 songs from brutal constructor.

I will send a mail monday,and i pay via paypal as always,i got my confirmation no problem there,its only the waiting start to be painful now,i am patient,but that patience goes away day after day.

Hum there is a part am not sure to understand,but all answer on what i understand.

This shit won`t stop me from ordering from Brutal Bands cmon hehehehe its the first issue i got from there,i will give him a chance,im not that fussy mate hahahaha,i order mamy package and many cds from there,& i always get mu stuff,so am not worry on,if am gonna still buy from there,as my answer is sure am gonna still buy from BB their not the cheapest for me,but still a online store of choice for me,so i hope to see this cd soon,but after all this is not a so big deal

@ Asrynth i place my order on the 20 of may so be patient mate am in front of ya,so this might can give you a preview on where you are on the list lol. hehehe

Last edited by ==skinless==; 08-08-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #76
CutCarveRipServe

Serve

Quote:
Ahahahaha you don`t know what you miss mate,you should at least get the album i told ya and have one listen,that chick is well none to be the sickest brutal chick,So have a try you won`t even know its a girl after the intro lol she is kicking ass mate,the only problem is Brutal Constuctor is the only good cd from the 3 or 4 they made so don`t let your self fooled by my space,but i think they do have 1 or 2 songs from brutal constructor.

I will send a mail monday,and i pay via paypal as always,i got my confirmation no problem there,its only the waiting start to be painful now,i am patient,but that patience goes away day after day.

Hum there is a part am not sure to understand,but all answer on what i understand.
I'm through seeking answers I've had it up to my neck all my life been stabbed in the mother fuckin back misled by belial way up above I spit on the ruins of what my life became .
God is Dead
Nice daily rituals blood on your hands killing time a dope fiend son whose mother does nothing but snorting white shit up her plastic nose.
Sell the house kill the kids tell satan I'm on my way home I'll keep on killing in the name of liberty .
I'll keep on killing in the name of liberty thrthe promised land never comming back .
Your god is dead .
I'm through seeking answers I've had it up to my neck all my life been stabbed in the mother fuckin back misled by belial way up above I spit on the ruins of what my life became .
Walk into the tomb where purgatory awaits Sodomy this lord I penetrate were all chasing dragons in the name of god . six ,six,six god is dead god , god is dead .
No more the scapegoat evil is transformed I rape the sluts and kill the pigs show the masses what I'm worth I beg for pain , evil done . God is Dead ,god is dead,god is dead !!!!!

This shit won`t stop me from ordering from Brutal Bands cmon hehehehe its the first issue i got from there,i will give him a chance,im not that fussy mate hahahaha,i order mamy package and many cds from there,& i always get mu stuff,so am not worry on,if am gonna still buy from there,as my answer is sure am gonna still buy from BB their not the cheapest for me,but still a online store of choice for me,so i hope to see this cd soon,but after all this is not a so big deal

@ Asrynth i place my order on the 20 of may so be patient mate am in front of ya,so this might can give you a preview on where you are on the list lol. hehehe
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #77
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Well well well now i don`t know what to think,i send 2 email to him and i don`t get any reply,what should i think now.

Well if i still don`t get email by this friday,i will remove BB from my bookmark & won`t order from there anymore,i might sound like an ass.
But its just getting crazy & am tire to wait now,i am now tempting of ordering it elsewhere and canceling that order at BB.

Sorry but yes i am mad now,its way to much waiting.

So please scott do something mate reply email back but give us more info,i remember on your last post 18 cds from pre order was left to ship that is 1 month ago.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 AM   #78
Druid

Druid slam gang member
Still no cds. This is ridiculous!!! It's too much waiting.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #79
CutCarveRipServe

Mate

Quote:
Well well well now i don`t know what to think,i send 2 email to him and i don`t get any reply,what should i think now.

Well if i still don`t get email by this friday,i will remove BB from my bookmark & won`t order from there anymore,i might sound like an ass.
But its just getting crazy & am tire to wait now,i am now tempting of ordering it elsewhere and canceling that order at BB.

Sorry but yes i am mad now,its way to much waiting.

So please scott do something mate reply email back but give us more info,i remember on your last post 18 cds from pre order was left to ship that is 1 month ago.

What's up still waiting on your cd , shit man I thought I had to wait long . Don't know why it's taking so long maybe customs is being a bunch of jerk offs . Or maybe when Scott was having problems with his computers some shit got lost the one thing that gets to me mate is why can't he give you guys a post to get the stress off or even an update you should try sending him a letter . Or maybe he just ran out of merch and stuff is on back order and he's just waitng for the shit to come in ???????? But still a post would be nice I'm sure Scott is working everyday to get the merch out . I got my stuff
it sucked fuckin waiting but what are you going to do ? Say fuck it ? Order some where eles ?
Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #80
CutCarveRipServe

Cool Druid !!!!!!!!!! What's up .

Quote:
Still no cds. This is ridiculous!!! It's too much waiting.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #81
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Quote:
What's up still waiting on your cd , shit man I thought I had to wait long . Don't know why it's taking so long maybe customs is being a bunch of jerk offs . Or maybe when Scott was having problems with his computers some shit got lost the one thing that gets to me mate is why can't he give you guys a post to get the stress off or even an update you should try sending him a letter . Or maybe he just ran out of merch and stuff is on back order and he's just waitng for the shit to come in ???????? But still a post would be nice I'm sure Scott is working everyday to get the merch out . I got my stuff
it sucked fuckin waiting but what are you going to do ? Say fuck it ? Order some where eles ?

No i will just wait,i was mad when i did that post hehehe but all good now.

He still didn`t reply to me yet,but i guess think will come through one day,he said know one will be fucked up so im counting on that.

Here is a screen shot in case he log in he will see that its true lol

Oh well i can only wait
Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #82
Druid

Druid slam gang member
CutCarveRipServe,
Try Weakness, Katalepsy, Fetal Decay, Scrambled Defuncts, Dormant Carnivore, Cephalic Impurity, Perverse Dependence.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #83
CutCarveRipServe

THANKS DRUID !!!

Quote:
CutCarveRipServe,
Try Weakness, Katalepsy, Fetal Decay, Scrambled Defuncts, Dormant Carnivore, Cephalic Impurity, Perverse Dependence.
Hey Druid maybe you want to check these bands out if you have not already .
Profanation - Lustful Screams of Torture . (cool fuckin cd 100% awsome)
Aborted Fetus - Goresoaked Clinical Accident .
Cesspool of Vermin - Beastial Necrophilia .
Cutterred Flesh - Torture is Medicine .

PROFANATION SCORED 100% ON METAL ARCHIVES DUDE THAT CD CRUSHES AND YOU WILL WANT TO BUY IT , STEAL IT OR FUCKIN ROB SOMEBODY OF IT THE CD IS KILLER TRUST ME OR BUY IT IF YOU CAN FIND IT I GOT MINE OFF OF SEVARED RECORDS THEY HAVE 3 FLL LENGTH CDS OUT I BOUGHT DOUBLES OF EACH CD THERE THAT COOL .

Let me know what you think check it out I'm going to check out a few bands you told me about I have a few of them already thanks DRUID .
Old 08-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #84
CutCarveRipServe

Wait ???

Quote:
No i will just wait,i was mad when i did that post hehehe but all good now.

He still didn`t reply to me yet,but i guess think will come through one day,he said know one will be fucked up so im counting on that.

Here is a screen shot in case he log in he will see that its true lol

Oh well i can only wait
Ya I guess he's on tour now got to go jam .
Thanks for the post .
Or who knows maybe he's done mailing shit out ???
Or someone eles is doing it for him ??? How hard could it be ???
One thing for sure is I don't see the cd comming in til after Aug .
Old 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #85
Deepsend Records

Deepsend Records slam gang member
It's been over a month and still haven't received an email response from BB about our order shipping. As you can tell, we wholesaled 25 Insidious Decrepancy cds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #)

Business Name:
Brutal Bands
Email:
paypal@brutalbands.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$175.00 USD
Net amount:
-$175.00 USD

Date:
Jul. 14, 2009
Time:
10:42:43 PDT
Completed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:
Deepsend Records wholesale order
Note:
25x Insidious Decrepancy " Extirpating Omniscient Certitude" Digipak CD
Shipping Address:

Graham Landers
PO BOX 104
North Quincy, MA 02171
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$175.00 USD - PayPal Account
Deepsend Records is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #86
Leimy

Leimy slam gang member
It is really a shame how the customer is treated here. I've ordered the Insidious Decrepancy-Zipper-Package together with a Devourment-Longsleeve on July 1st for a total amount of roundabout 100$ (it was the order no. 1732272) and didn't get anything of my order. I've written 3 emails and a MySpace-Mail and didn't get any response. This is really an infamy what happens here :(
I'm sure that this was my last order with BrutalBands!

Regards Leimy,
a very disappointed German Death Metal-fan....
Leimy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #87
WTF

WTF slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leimy View Post
I'm sure that this was my last order with BrutalBands!
Same here...
WTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #88
CutCarveRipServe

Cool Get with it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Same here...
Loyal , the one thing I would be pissed about is the lack of Scott posting on this forum and giving you guys a heads up . I guess he had to someday .
Old 09-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #89
==skinless==
OverGRINDozed

Am still waiting my copy 4 months now
Old 09-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #90
CutCarveRipServe

?????????

Quote:
Am still waiting my copy 4 months now
I'm sure it's on it's way . When did you order your stuff and what was the release date for the stuff ?